Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,148 members, 7,821,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Bakassi Strike Force Begs For Amnesty, Returns Weapons - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bakassi Strike Force Begs For Amnesty, Returns Weapons (19644 Views)

Soldier That Foiled Suicide Bomb Attempt On Bakassi IDP, Borno / Bomb Blast At Bakassi IDP And NNPC Station In Maiduguri This Morning (Photos) / Bakassi Boys Regroup For Fulani Mafia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bakassi Strike Force Begs For Amnesty, Returns Weapons by afanide: 9:51am On Nov 10, 2016
Who are they
Never heared that name.....
They may be cultist NOT militants cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bakassi Strike Force Begs For Amnesty, Returns Weapons by Islie: 10:27am On Nov 10, 2016
the kind of weapons you see this militants parading no be here.....

seems they have been armouring themselves for a long time to have had such weapons at their disposal
Re: Bakassi Strike Force Begs For Amnesty, Returns Weapons by gbounty: 10:52am On Nov 10, 2016
googlepikins:
take it easy those are just mere cultists fooling around. My Avengers are still intact

BIAFRAUDS ARE SINCERELY LOST AND DON'T KNOW WHERE TO EVEN BELONG ANYMORE, My Trump, My Fani Kayode, my Fayose, my Avengers nawao, where exactly do you belong?
Re: Bakassi Strike Force Begs For Amnesty, Returns Weapons by tosynAB(m): 11:10am On Nov 10, 2016
bankyblue:
na NDA THEM BE?
Ask google #idiot
Re: Bakassi Strike Force Begs For Amnesty, Returns Weapons by alaskido(m): 11:29am On Nov 10, 2016
This Bakassi Strike Force are not militants. They are cultist and armed robbers. When soldier jam the real militants their body dey tell them say them jam rock.
Re: Bakassi Strike Force Begs For Amnesty, Returns Weapons by Auxcoty(m): 1:50pm On Nov 10, 2016
[color=#990000]
richidinho:
grin
You call them millitants, but they are not, there is no millitancy in Akwa Ibom/cross river. Those guys are mere cultists

Go to Delta/Bayelsa/Rivers creeks and compell millitants there to surrender their arms
[/color]

Easy ooo
Re: Bakassi Strike Force Begs For Amnesty, Returns Weapons by dragunov: 2:02pm On Nov 10, 2016
Young03:
bakassi no b NDA

we don't know them as militants
Bwahahahahahahhahaahhhhahakikikikikikimimihmkikiki! So they are no longer militants? Hahahahhahhahahaahahhhahahahkikikikikiiki!
Re: Bakassi Strike Force Begs For Amnesty, Returns Weapons by dragunov: 2:06pm On Nov 10, 2016
passionate88:
Those are mere criminals. Just like the mere commissioner.
These guys uses awka made weapons, these are not the avengers we know
So,Niger Delta avengers are not criminals. Right?
Re: Bakassi Strike Force Begs For Amnesty, Returns Weapons by brojoshua: 2:45pm On Nov 10, 2016
Let governments provide jobs for their citizens, provide conducive environment for businesses to flourish and give little money to the poor and jobless people of their country. Truly many people will do good and legal jobs if they can get instead of being criminals.
But the governments that supposed to do these are busy giving all forms of excuses.
So let governments also stop giving excuses but do what is good for their citizens. Thank you.
Re: Bakassi Strike Force Begs For Amnesty, Returns Weapons by rickyrex(m): 4:42pm On Nov 10, 2016
This set of people are more intelligent than the federal government.. They brought out just few of their to ask for the amnesty and if no answers is given... You know the rest
Re: Bakassi Strike Force Begs For Amnesty, Returns Weapons by checkolatunji: 6:28pm On Nov 10, 2016
Thewrath:
Begging for what is rightfully yours?
Our leaders have sold the future of the youths!

You are lost,the Igbos are not celebrating trump's victory to come free nnamdi Kanu or free b1afra,it's a classic case of "the enemy of my enemy is my friend"
Stick to local politics pls

Nope I disagree with you. I just had an argument with some my Igbo friends here about that and their belief is that Trump as a president will help them actualize Biafra.
Re: Bakassi Strike Force Begs For Amnesty, Returns Weapons by Thewrath(m): 6:58pm On Nov 10, 2016
checkolatunji:

Nope I disagree with you. I just had an argument with some my Igbo friends here about that and their belief is that Trump as a president will help them actualize Biafra.
Thru are wrong,trump might just be sympathetic to the struggle and also against any Islamic puppet.
Again,the enemy of my enemy is my friend.
Re: Bakassi Strike Force Begs For Amnesty, Returns Weapons by checkolatunji: 7:04pm On Nov 10, 2016
Thewrath:

Thru are wrong,trump might just be sympathetic to the struggle and also against any Islamic puppet.
Again,the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

That doesn't still change the fact that he can't do anything about Biafra coming to reality. He is the president of US and not a Nigerian.

God bless
Re: Bakassi Strike Force Begs For Amnesty, Returns Weapons by bankyblue(m): 7:29pm On Nov 10, 2016
tosynAB:

Ask google #idiot
Trouble go sleep osun/osogbo goat come wake ham!
That is the problem we have with the youth of nowadays. Just only 4days and 21 hours u spent on NL, the next thing is to insult and call me idiot!

I no ur kind, u want attention, and u can't get it from me, face ur father weed farm that ws just distory last me. CattleRustler like u.
Re: Bakassi Strike Force Begs For Amnesty, Returns Weapons by Thewrath(m): 8:49pm On Nov 10, 2016
checkolatunji:

That doesn't still change the fact that he can't do anything about Biafra coming to reality. He is the president of US and not a Nigerian.

God bless
Yes he can,this is world power we are talking about,he can influence the decision of UN and AU.
This is international politics,not national politics.
Re: Bakassi Strike Force Begs For Amnesty, Returns Weapons by VajanahDischaj(f): 1:41am On Nov 11, 2016
Young03:
bakassi no b NDA

we don't know them as militants
media too dey 4k up. and zombies Will always believe
Re: Bakassi Strike Force Begs For Amnesty, Returns Weapons by limeta(f): 1:49am On Nov 11, 2016
dragunov:

No
They freedom fighters.
Criminals are obasanjo,fashola,tunubu and the rest you should know them.
Re: Bakassi Strike Force Begs For Amnesty, Returns Weapons by alizma: 3:14am On Nov 11, 2016
let them fix the pipes they blew up while FG is making arrangements for the amnesty. once they are through let them tell us.
Re: Bakassi Strike Force Begs For Amnesty, Returns Weapons by passionate88: 6:25am On Nov 11, 2016
dragunov:

I said 'mere'

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Primary: What We’ll Do If Consultations Fail – Tambuwal / Obasanjo, Jonathan, Others To Get N2.3bn Benefits In 2019 / Ondo: Ajayi Agboola May Resign, Join PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.