Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,478 members, 7,826,804 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

The Most Recent Lie And Deception Of Yahweh - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Most Recent Lie And Deception Of Yahweh (3498 Views)

The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver / Church And The Deception Of The Media - By Leke Beecroft / The Fornication Of Yahweh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Recent Lie And Deception Of Yahweh by Karleb(m): 4:46pm On Nov 13, 2016
One thing I like about otem is that no matter what, he'll always give you a reply.

Funny man grin

3 Likes

Re: The Most Recent Lie And Deception Of Yahweh by HCpaul(m): 5:37pm On Nov 13, 2016
4kings:
Hmmm, if Yahweh is in a spiritual cage and wants to be worshiped, what does he have to gain from lying to stop that mission?
How are u certain Yahweh gave TB Joshua that message, did u also see it with your spiritual eye?

In a world where every bishops, pastors, prophets, and apostles couldn't prophecy about the American election, TB Joshua led the team and took up the bold step of making prediction.

His failed prophecy is not my concern but just that things like this are what validates to us the reality of divinity.

He's better off than folks like Oyedepo, Adeboye, Chris and Kumuyi that cannot even predict a single line of word concerning the election.

TB Joshua is a religious geek who deserves our medal.

1 Like

Re: The Most Recent Lie And Deception Of Yahweh by 4kings: 5:58pm On Nov 13, 2016
HCpaul:

In a world where every bishops, pastors, prophets, and apostles couldn't prophecy about the American election, TB Joshua led the team and took up the bold step of making prediction.

His failed prophecy is not my concern but just that things like this are what validates to us the reality of divinity.

He's better off than folks like Oyedepo, Adeboye, Chris and Kumuyi that cannot even predict a single line of word concerning the election.

TB Joshua is a religious geek who deserves our medal.
grin grin
Talking about prophecy, Oyedepo prophesied in 2012 that Covenant University would be one of the top ten universities in the world by 2022.
Patiently waiting for that year. KingEbukasBlog should know about this.
Re: The Most Recent Lie And Deception Of Yahweh by otemanuduno: 11:50pm On Nov 13, 2016
4kings:

grin grin
Talking about prophecy, Oyedepo prophesied in 2012 that Covenant University would be one of the top ten universities in the world by 2022.
Patiently waiting for that year. KingEbukasBlog should know about this.
Pls give me link Abeg. Stuff like this mustn't escape the 'CURRENT HAPPENING' part of the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH. cheesy
Re: The Most Recent Lie And Deception Of Yahweh by Wilgrea7(m): 12:33am On Nov 14, 2016
otemanuduno:
Pls give me link Abeg. Stuff like this mustn't escape the 'CURRENT HAPPENING' part of the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH. cheesy

wait a minute... that means you're actually the one compiling and probably making doctufos.. you'll add the oyedepo part... you're the one making it!!! :0

you got talent by the way.. you should write a script for a movie and sell it to Hollywood... you'll make money
Re: The Most Recent Lie And Deception Of Yahweh by otemanuduno: 8:36am On Nov 14, 2016
Wilgrea7:

wait a minute... that means you're actually the one compiling and probably making doctufos.. you'll add the oyedepo part... you're the one making it!!! :0

you got talent by the way.. you should write a script for a movie and sell it to Hollywood... you'll make money
After compiling the past history, Eartum gave me the license to write the ACTS OF MY OWN TIME. Same way Paul and others in your holy book were given the licence to write the ACTS of their own time. Does that means they wrote the Old Testament too?
Re: The Most Recent Lie And Deception Of Yahweh by 4kings: 8:43am On Nov 14, 2016
otemanuduno:
Just google it
I'm a CU student, so is KingEbuka so i have direct link cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Most Recent Lie And Deception Of Yahweh by Wilgrea7(m): 9:47am On Nov 14, 2016
otemanuduno:
After compiling the past history, Eartum gave me the license to write the ACTS OF MY OWN TIME. Same way Paul and others in your holy book were given the licence to write the ACTS of their own time. Does that means they wrote the Old Testament too?

I'm suspecting you... first you said its by meditation.. tho i didn't question how you could meditate and see everything and still remember word for word, now you're saying he gave you the license to write acts of your time.. and I'm guessing they will probably be in the same format as the rest of it.. why is your eartum god silent on books outside the bible... like the book of enoch, infancy gospel of Christ, etc.. this seems fishy to me..

2 Likes

Re: The Most Recent Lie And Deception Of Yahweh by otemanuduno: 1:43pm On Nov 14, 2016
Wilgrea7:

I'm suspecting you... first you said its by meditation.. tho i didn't question how you could meditate and see everything and still remember word for word, now you're saying he gave you the license to write acts of your time.. and I'm guessing they will probably be in the same format as the rest of it.. why is your eartum god silent on books outside the bible... like the book of enoch, infancy gospel of Christ, etc.. this seems fishy to me..
Did I ever tell you I wrote word for word? I get the revelation in different languages, archaic and ancient languages. I have said all these before. As for me, I interpret those things I see in English, because many of the languages are even now archaic. Then I OTEM have deemed it right to write down the histories of current happenings in my own time and add it to the DOCTUFOS. that's what i've already begun. Here's a link where you can see some of them: https://www.nairaland.com/3194560/songs-otem-revealer-god-all#47023718
Re: The Most Recent Lie And Deception Of Yahweh by Wilgrea7(m): 6:02pm On Nov 14, 2016
otemanuduno:
Did I ever tell you I wrote word for word? I get the revelation in different languages, archaic and ancient languages. I have said all these before. As for me, I interpret those things I see in English, because many of the languages are even now archaic. Then I OTEM have deemed it right to write down the histories of current happenings in my own time and add it to the DOCTUFOS. that's what i've already begun. Here's a link where you can see some of them: https://www.nairaland.com/3194560/songs-otem-revealer-god-all#47023718

ok... where and when did you learn these languages? were you destined to be the otem since when you were born or after you stopped serving God?
Re: The Most Recent Lie And Deception Of Yahweh by otemanuduno: 8:15pm On Nov 14, 2016
Wilgrea7:

ok... where and when did you learn these languages? were you destined to be the otem since when you were born or after you stopped serving God?
At the bolded, I have never served God because God don't need service. I served Yahweh all my life and I discovered that he isn't God. I opened my NL account in 2013. Unknowingly I was answering to my ministry by the username I used(OTEM). I have actually used the name of 'TEM' aka Eartum, Atum, the god of truth and civilization. I have heard myriads of scenarios where I call on the name of yahweh god for help and at that moment, the reverse happen. My job, less than 20k; everything was just the opposite of what I pray about from childhood. Then at the Eve of 2016, my eyes were opened and I understood fully that I wasn't worshipping God but Satan(Yahweh). Then the meaning of religion was explained to me. Now I know why every religious follower experiences the things which he experience, e.g problems, difficulties(it happens because of what they believe). E.g Christians believe that LIFE IS ALL ABOUT PROBLEMS AND DIFFICULTIES. They say that the afflictions of the righteous must be many. Then they start seeing themselves coming out of one affliction to another. Religion will make you experience what you believe on.

As for me, you are not on earth to suffer, that's why I DON'T SUFFER ANYMORE. MY SUFFERING STOPPED AS SOON AS I DUMPED RELIGION AND FOCUSED ON DEVELOPING THE GREATEST ORGAN OF MY BODY THROUGH MEDITATIONS. AND SINCE THEN, I HAVE BEEN EXPERIENCING INDEPTH PEACE OF MIND. I just laugh when people are scaring themselves with the rumour of jesus is coming soon. Hell is real and stuffs like that.

That's why I will take it upon myself to write down all the fears and terrors of our own generation for the generation to come in the year 2625 and after, so that they wouldn't waste their precious life shouting END TIME this, end time that, rather than USING THEIR INTELLECTS AND MONEY TO HELP THEMSELVES AND THE WORLD AS A WHOLE.

1 Like

Re: The Most Recent Lie And Deception Of Yahweh by Wilgrea7(m): 9:21pm On Nov 14, 2016
otemanuduno:
At the bolded, I have never served God because God don't need service. I served Yahweh all my life and I discovered that he isn't God. I opened my NL account in 2013. Unknowingly I was answering to my ministry by the username I used(OTEM). I have actually used the name of 'TEM' aka Eartum, Atum, the god of truth and civilization. I have heard myriads of scenarios where I call on the name of yahweh god for help and at that moment, the reverse happen. My job, less than 20k; everything was just the opposite of what I pray about from childhood. Then at the Eve of 2016, my eyes were opened and I understood fully that I wasn't worshipping God but Satan(Yahweh). Then the meaning of religion was explained to me. Now I know why every religious follower experiences the things which he experience, e.g problems, difficulties(it happens because of what they believe). E.g Christians believe that LIFE IS ALL ABOUT PROBLEMS AND DIFFICULTIES. They say that the afflictions of the righteous must be many. Then they start seeing themselves coming out of one affliction to another. Religion will make you experience what you believe on.

As for me, you are not on earth to suffer, that's why I DON'T SUFFER ANYMORE. MY SUFFERING STOPPED AS SOON AS I DUMPED RELIGION AND FOCUSED ON DEVELOPING THE GREATEST ORGAN OF MY BODY THROUGH MEDITATIONS. AND SINCE THEN, I HAVE BEEN EXPERIENCING INDEPTH PEACE OF MIND. I just laugh when people are scaring themselves with the rumour of jesus is coming soon. Hell is real and stuffs like that.

That's why I will take it upon myself to write down all the fears and terrors of our own generation for the generation to come in the year 2625 and after, so that they wouldn't waste their precious life shouting END TIME this, end time that, rather than USING THEIR INTELLECTS AND MONEY TO HELP THEMSELVES AND THE WORLD AS A WHOLE.

that means its after u stopped serving Yahweh that you were destined to become the otem..

also, i find it a bit laughable that you blame God(Yahweh) for your misfortunes and blame him for not giving you a job.. if you read the bible well you'll understand that he is not father Christmas.. i pity a lot of Christians running from here to there looking for some sort of financial breakthrough or the other from heaven.. I've been there before so i can relate to it.. but when you decide you will stop whining and actually start doing things to better your life and start thinking out of the box, your life will get better. even the bible says God will crown your EFFORTS with success.. if you're waiting for a “miracle" job or contract then you might wait till eternity. so blaming Yahweh for your predicament is just proof that you've been following pastors and not your bible

i was once like that... so i can relate to it..
Yahweh isn't wicked.. most pastors nowadays change the nature of a just God to that of a fada Christmas to please their congregation.. it ought not to be so..

1 Like

Re: The Most Recent Lie And Deception Of Yahweh by otemanuduno: 9:38pm On Nov 14, 2016
Wilgrea7:

that means its after u stopped serving Yahweh that you were destined to become the otem..

also, i find it a bit laughable that you blame God(Yahweh) for your misfortunes and blame him for not giving you a job.. if you read the bible well you'll understand that he is not father Christmas.. i pity a lot of Christians running from here to there looking for some sort of financial breakthrough or the other from heaven.. I've been there before so i can relate to it.. but when you decide you will stop whining and actually start doing things to better your life and start thinking out of the box, your life will get better. even the bible says God will crown your EFFORTS with success.. if you're waiting for a “miracle" job or contract then you might wait till eternity. so blaming Yahweh for your predicament is just proof that you've been following pastors and not your bible

i was once like that... so i can relate to it..
Yahweh isn't wicked.. most pastors nowadays change the nature of a just God to that of a fada Christmas to please their congregation.. it ought not to be so..

How will I blame GOD ALMIGHTY for not giving me a job? God Almighty has given us all, so jobs, blessings and every other things come on their own. Satan(Yahweh) is that foolish guy who promises you heaven on earth, whereas it is all deception. WHEN YOU GO FOR IT, YOU GET IT, THAT IS LIFE, NOT WHEN YOU PRAY TO A god(let alone satan(yahweh).

Have you ever in your life been having a particular ailment? And after praying to the one you call god, that ailment increased by more than a 100%? That was the true picture of me, Otem. Have you heard when Yahweh said that he hated Esau from birth and loved Jacob(the deceiver?) That's the case with me and your god before Atum came to reveal the truth to me.

100% of the time I have prayed(from childhood till I stopped worshipping satan(Yahweh), the opposite of what I prayed for has always been happening. My little headache turned to MIGRAINE after praying to Yahweh. Little eye issue became worse after praying to Yahweh. I lost my jobs in the past after praying to Yahweh. From 5 years till 30 years, all the prayers I did to Yahweh came in the reverse manner. Then all these was explained to me that I am hated because I am an OTEM.
Re: The Most Recent Lie And Deception Of Yahweh by Nobody: 3:52am On Nov 15, 2016
otemanuduno:
At the bolded, are u using style to say that I'm wicked or what What have I stolen from you to warrant being called WICKED? christians are dull sha. So upon all the good things done by Bill Gate, he also amounts to a wicked person for not accepting that Yahweh(Satan) exists? Or Seun Osewa who gave us a forum like this without paying money to log in. I guess to you Johnydon22 and Hardmirror are also wicked for denying your god the privilege of existence Na WA O!!! shocked I'M HEARING IT FOR THE FIRST TIME THAT I AM WICKED, DESPITE NOT COMMITTING ADULTERY OR FORNICATION. DESPITE NOT KILLING ANYONE, DESPITE NOT STEALING FROM ANYONE, DESPITE NOT WOSHIPPING SATAN(YAHWEH).

lemme go and check the definition of WICKEDNESS in the dictionary to see if it means speaking against satan(yahweh). undecided

Rebellion against God is wickedness. Very wicked angry

You are one of the wickedest around with your blasphemous and unscrupulous foul mouth against God.
Re: The Most Recent Lie And Deception Of Yahweh by otemanuduno: 4:00am On Nov 15, 2016
Muafrika2:

Rebellion against God is wickedness. Very wicked angry

You are one of the wickedest around with your blasphemous and unscrupulous foul mouth against God.
How can you say that I BLASPHEME AGAINST GOD ALMIGHTY? SO IF I SPEAK AGAINST VISHNU OR ALLAH, WOULD YOU STILL HAVE SAID THAT I BLASPHEME GOD?
yahweh is the one I revealed his satanic activity, not God Almighty, and Yahweh himself knows that I speak the truth. Time will tell anyway, and you shall know the truth yourself.
Re: The Most Recent Lie And Deception Of Yahweh by Nobody: 4:37am On Nov 15, 2016
otemanuduno:
How can you say that I BLASPHEME AGAINST GOD ALMIGHTY? SO IF I SPEAK AGAINST VISHNU OR ALLAH, WOULD YOU STILL HAVE SAID THAT I BLASPHEME GOD?
yahweh is the one I revealed his satanic activity, not God Almighty, and Yahweh himself knows that I speak the truth. Time will tell anyway, and you shall know the truth yourself.
The God with a foul mouth is the fake one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Most Recent Lie And Deception Of Yahweh by otemanuduno: 6:48am On Nov 15, 2016
Muafrika2:

The God with a foul mouth is the fake one
AMEN!!!!

1 Like

Re: The Most Recent Lie And Deception Of Yahweh by Wilgrea7(m): 8:24am On Nov 15, 2016
otemanuduno:

How will I blame GOD ALMIGHTY for not giving me a job? God Almighty has given us all, so jobs, blessings and every other things come on their own. Satan(Yahweh) is that foolish guy who promises you heaven on earth, whereas it is all deception. WHEN YOU GO FOR IT, YOU GET IT, THAT IS LIFE, NOT WHEN YOU PRAY TO A god(let alone satan(yahweh).

Have you ever in your life been having a particular ailment? And after praying to the one you call god, that ailment increased by more than a 100%? That was the true picture of me, Otem. Have you heard when Yahweh said that he hated Esau from birth and loved Jacob(the deceiver?) That's the case with me and your god before Atum came to reveal the truth to me.

100% of the time I have prayed(from childhood till I stopped worshipping satan(Yahweh), the opposite of what I prayed for has always been happening. My little headache turned to MIGRAINE after praying to Yahweh. Little eye issue became worse after praying to Yahweh. I lost my jobs in the past after praying to Yahweh. From 5 years till 30 years, all the prayers I did to Yahweh came in the reverse manner. Then all these was explained to me that I am hated because I am an OTEM.

pls show me where in the bible Yahweh said that we should not work for what we want but always call on him like father Christmas. believe me.. Yahweh doesn't hate you.. and blaming your misfortunes on him isn't a good way to do things.. take responsibility for yourself.. are you saying between the 5 to 30 years one single good thing never happened to you?? but you won't say its him that caused the good things.. but you'll say he caused the bad things cuz Yahweh hates you.. bro.. bad things have happened and still happen to me.. i blame nobody but myself.. i take full responsibility.. blaming someone else z kinda like a childish thing to do

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Most Recent Lie And Deception Of Yahweh by Wilgrea7(m): 8:26am On Nov 15, 2016
otemanuduno:

you're talking of Vishnu?? have u heard of “the blue people"?? i await your response

Do you know that the Allah u speak of and Yahweh are believed to be the same person?
Re: The Most Recent Lie And Deception Of Yahweh by oaroloye(m): 9:40am On Nov 15, 2016
SHALOM!

otemanuduno:
I could remember back in July 7 when Yahweh told Goddys his prophet here on nairaland that I Otem from July 7 onward will lose all my belongings and beg for bread. As nature would have it, the prophecy on Yahweh(Satan) backfired on Goodys the prophesier and he begged for money publicly on Nairaland just two days later(which was July 9).

You seem to be a confused individual.

Someone saying that YAHWEH Told him this or that is not the same as YAHWEH GOD Telling them anything.

. DEUTERONOMY 18:15-22.

15. The LORD thy God will raise up unto thee
a Prophet from the midst of thee, of thy Brethren,
like unto me; unto him ye shall hearken;
16. According to all that thou
desiredst of The LORD thy God in Horeb
in The Day of The Assembly, saying,

"Let me not hear again
The Voice of The LORD my God,
neither let me see
This Great Fire any more,
that I die not."

17. And The LORD said unto me,

"They have well spoken
that which they have spoken.
18. "I will raise them up a Prophet
from among their Brethren,
like unto thee,
and will put My Words in his mouth;
and he shall speak unto them
all that I shall command him.
19. "And it shall come to pass,
that whosoever will not hearken
unto My Words which he shall speak
in My Name,
I will require it of him.
20. "But the prophet,
which shall presume
to speak a Word in My Name,
which I have not
Commanded him to speak,
or that shall speak
in the Name of other gods,
even that prophet shall die.
21. "And if thou say in thine heart,

'How shall we know the Word
which the LORD hath not spoken?'

22. "When a prophet speaketh
in the Name of The LORD,
if the thing follow not,
nor come to pass,
that is the thing which The LORD
hath not Spoken,
but the prophet
hath spoken it presumptuously:
thou shalt not be afraid of him."

THIS IS NOT AN AFTERTHOUGHT: THIS IS THE LAW OF GOD.

Before anyone considers ANYONE as "PROPHET OF GOD," they must FIRST HAVE EVIDENCE that they REPRESENT GOD.

If "TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA" (who ought to fire his Public Relations Manager with real fire- for being too honest!) were to be arrested by BOKO HARAM, for being a Christian, after reviewing his case, they should release him- with apology- promising to never molest anyone on such superficial lack of evidence, ever again!

Now again, this Yahweh the god of Yacob(the deceiver) told TB JOSHUA that Hillary Clinton will win the election, but lo and behold, the prophecy didn't come to pass and it made Yahweh a liar as usual.

Look, go easy on this guy already, okay?

He has a fatal lung disease is a fatal lung disease. With all that coughing he must be coughing, who knows what he was really trying to say?

I have prophesied that RELIGION WILL LOSE ITS GRIP CONTINUOUSLY ON AFRICANS AND TODAY'S HAPPENING WILL USHER IN SOME OF THE FULFILLMENT TO THE PROPHECY.
ASSUMING EVERY EYE CAN ACCESS THE SPIRITUAL REALM, YOU ALL WOULD HAVE SEEN YAHWEH(Satan) bound up in chain in a spiritual cage for the sake of AFRICAN REVOLUTION AND EVOLUTION OF THEIR BRAINS.

. MATTHEW 7:12-29.

12. "Therefore all things
whatsoever ye would
that men should do to you,
do ye even so to them:
for this is The Law and The Prophets.
13. "Enter ye in at The Strait Gate:
for wide is the Gate,
and broad is the way,
that leadeth to Destruction,
and many there be which go in thereat:
14. "Because strait is the Gate,
and narrow is The Way,
which leadeth unto Life,
and few there be that find it.
15. "Beware of False Prophets,
which come to you in sheep's clothing,
but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
16. "Ye shall know them by their fruits.
Do men gather grapes of thorns,
or figs of thistles?
17. "Even so every Good Tree
bringeth forth Good Fruit;
but a Corrupt Tree
bringeth forth Evil Fruit.
18. "A Good Tree cannot
bring forth Evil Fruit,
neither can a Corrupt Tree
bring forth Good Fruit.
19. "Every tree that
bringeth not forth Good Fruit
is hewn down,
and cast into the Fire.
20 Wherefore by their Fruits
ye shall know them.
21. "Not every one
that saith unto me,
'Lord, Lord,' shall enter into
The Kingdom of Heaven;
but He that doeth
The Will of my Father
Which is in Heaven.
22 Many will say to me
in That Day,

'LORD, LORD, HAVE WE NOT
PROPHESIED IN THY NAME?
AND IN THY NAME
HAVE CAST OUT DEVILS?
AND IN THY NAME
DONE MANY WONDERFUL WORKS?'

23. "And then will I profess unto them,

'I NEVER KNEW YOU:
DEPART FROM ME,
YE THAT WORK INIQUITY.'

24. "Therefore whosoever heareth
These Sayings of mine,
and doeth Them,
I will liken him unto a Wise Man,
which built his house upon a rock:
25. "And the rain descended,
and the floods came,
and the winds blew,
and beat upon that house;
and it fell not:
for it was founded upon a rock.
26 . "And every one that heareth
These Sayings of mine,
and doeth them not,
shall be likened unto a Foolish Man,
which built his house upon the sand:
27. "And the rain descended,
and the floods came,
and the winds blew,
and beat upon that house;
and it fell:
and great was the fall of it."
28. And it came to pass,
when Jesus had ended these Sayings,
the people were astonished
at his Doctrine:
29. For He taught them
as one having authority,
and not as the scribes.

AT HIS DAY-OF-JUDGMENT- which is EVERY DAY, for EVERYONE- Tuberculosis Joshua will be shown to have acted without authority. Then you will be shown to have blasphemed God FOR NOTHING.

When you die, try to arrange that they back plenty of RAW BEEF in your casket with you- because, if some AfterLife Theories are correct, you will be able to make a killing in the Suya Business, where you are going!

(For the record, I do not believe those theories. For my Beliefs on the matter, check out my page.)

CC: Wilgrea7, Hahn, Hardmirror, Kingebukasblog, Jacksonville, Oarolaoye, Oladeegbu, Johnydon22, Realmindz, Geoworldedu, Josef14, Urahara, Muafrika2, 4evergod, Gboyee4fun

Did you just try to hide this atrocity of a post from me by misspelling my username?

May Tuberculosis never infect your lungs, for ever!

(I might pray a similar prayer for your brain, too- but I think that that Titanic has already sunk.)

I shall prove to you, that YOU YOURSELF have the POTENTIAL to be a PROPHET:

CONCENTRATE YOUR MIND.

FOCUS YOUR THOUGHTS.

THINK OF ME.

THINK OF MY RIGHT HAND.

I AM HOLDING UP A FINGER.

Which finger is that finger?

You see? You too can exercise Psychic Powers!

On January 21st of 1977, a man named ROLAND BUCK of ASSEMBLY OF GOD CHURCH in Boise, Idaho, USA was given a list of 120 events that MUST happen before JESUS can Return by an Entity whom he took to be GOD. (For the record, I do not.)

He had had numerous Angelic Experiences, but this time, he found himself in THE THRONE ROOM OF "GOD," who showed him ALL CREATION AT A GLANCE- and invited him to ask questions.

He asked "GOD" whether it were true that HE had a PLAN for everyone's life.

By way of answering, "GOD" took him to a chamber of FILES.

He showed him ABRAHAM'S FILE. (The place where he laughed at God was DELETED!)

He showed him his own file, and tore out a loose sheet and wrote 120 events from his future in it.

One of them involved a couple who would come to see him for counselling.

However, the wife was planning, that, whatever was said, she was going to totally kill her husband, once they got back to their hotel, with a gun she had in her bag.

"GOD" took the trouble to SHOW him this, VISUALLY.

Armed with this foreknowledge, he was able to interrupt her evil plan, whereupon, she gave up her weapon and repented.

EVENT 113 had to do with the Election of a new Pope.

KAROL WOJTYLA of Poland was predicted to become Pope, after the death of Pope PAUL VI, however after his death, a man named ALBINO LUCIANO became Pope JOHN PAUL I on 26th August, 1978.

Clearly, that Prophecy was a LIE?

Pope JOHN PAUL I immediately began getting rid of the FREEMASONS (official mortal enemies of Roman Catholicism,) who riddled the upper ranks. (It was the discovery that a Cardinal he was giving obeisance to was wearing his Freemasonry ring, when he had been taught to fight Masonry all his life, that BROKE Bishop ALBERTO RIVERA, and caused him to convert to PROTESTANTISM, hemorrhaging JESUIT ORDER Secrets.)

Therefore, he died on 28th September, 1978- another "Drive-By" Pope, and a warning to any other fool who might think to get in there, and start practicing CHRISTIANITY! His reign was 33 days- consistent with ILLUMINATI ASSASSINATION. (E.g. JOAN RIVERS, who outed BARACK OBAMA as a Homosexual, and Michelle Obama as a TRANSGENDER- born in 1933, she was assassinated on September 4, 2014, at the age of 81, on the birthday of Illuminati Devil-possessed Witch, BEYONCÉ, who was born in 1981, and was 33 years old.)

On 16th October, 1978, KAROL WOJTYLA ascended to the Papacy as JOHN PAUL II.

"GOD" told Roland Buck to the effect that this did not imply His endorsement of the Roman Catholic System, nor any other Christianity Type.

[See: ANGELS ON ASSIGNMENT, by Charles & Frances Hunter (1979): http://www.angelsonassignment.org/pdf/AoA_Book_Word_2000_LgPrint.doc .]

THE POINT BEING THAT IT IS TOO EARLY TO TELL WHETHER DONALD TRUMP IS IMMUNE FROM TUBERCULOSIS, YET- he can start coughing at any minute.

By the way, TB was actually probably banking on an earlier Prophecy by the Fake Pentecostal WILLIAM BRANHAM, in his book: SEVEN CHURCH AGES, in which he prophesied that a beautifu,l but very wicked woman President would ruin America.

HILLARY CLINTON may be the best candidate to fulfill this Prophecy at this time.

But have you never notices how that all these "prophets"talking about "rulers of nations" NEVER TALK ABOUT THE REAL RULERS- FOR WHOM THE "PRESIDENTS" AND "PRIME MINISTERS" are just MEAT-PUPPETS?

That implies that they are FAKES, themselves, working for those TRUE-RULER PUPPET-MASTERS!

1 Like

Re: The Most Recent Lie And Deception Of Yahweh by otemanuduno: 10:45am On Nov 15, 2016
Wilgrea7:

you're talking of Vishnu?? have u heard of “the blue people"?? i await your response

Do you know that the Allah u speak of and Yahweh are believed to be the same person?
Allah and Yahweh are two different entity who occasionally unite as one and sometimes disagrees with each other.
Re: The Most Recent Lie And Deception Of Yahweh by Wilgrea7(m): 11:36am On Nov 15, 2016
otemanuduno:
Allah and Yahweh are two different entity who occasionally unite as one and sometimes disagrees with each other.

ok.. your opinion tho... so what of Vishnu and the blue people? what of the annunaki and the nephilim..??

i have many questions so just answer these ones first.
Re: The Most Recent Lie And Deception Of Yahweh by otemanuduno: 2:17pm On Nov 15, 2016
Wilgrea7:

ok.. your opinion tho... so what of Vishnu and the blue people? what of the annunaki and the nephilim..??

i have many questions so just answer these ones first.
Everything you are asking are already in the DOCTUFOS of truth. It's going to be another long story narrating their unions and separations all over again.
Re: The Most Recent Lie And Deception Of Yahweh by Wilgrea7(m): 5:01pm On Nov 15, 2016
otemanuduno:
Everything you are asking are already in the DOCTUFOS of truth. It's going to be another long story narrating their unions and separations all over again.

ok sir
Re: The Most Recent Lie And Deception Of Yahweh by otemanuduno: 2:33pm On Nov 16, 2016
Wilgrea7:

ok sir
Thanks
Re: The Most Recent Lie And Deception Of Yahweh by dboss444: 12:49pm On Nov 18, 2016
There is this program on dstv on UFO sightings. And I remember u talk about UFO are they real. If u HV evidence of it. U could become d greatest man alive. If u can talk to them invite dem to 9ja
Otemanuduno
Re: The Most Recent Lie And Deception Of Yahweh by DeLioncourt: 12:58pm On Nov 18, 2016
I don't understand you people anymore.
So the fight is no more against muslims and atheists.
Now its whether yahweh and God are the same. Y'all need professional help.
Re: The Most Recent Lie And Deception Of Yahweh by otemanuduno: 1:23am On Nov 19, 2016
DeLioncourt:
I don't understand you people anymore.
So the fight is no more against muslims and atheists.
Now its whether yahweh and God are the same. Y'all need professional help.
So what's your stance? Is Yahweh Satan or not?
Re: The Most Recent Lie And Deception Of Yahweh by Wilgrea7(m): 7:33am On Nov 19, 2016
otemanuduno:

so you don't care about his point anymore.. you only care if he's going to admit if Yahweh is satan.... u claimed you're here to bring the doctufos of truth.. i can't believe i once believed you.. you're just anti-yahweh.
accept it.. all your posts.. even your made up pseudographical doctrine.. it all portrays hatred towards him. you claim allah is another person.. yet you don't attack him.. nor other african gods... just Yahweh..

i can understand you're angry with him for not answering few of your miracle-without-effort prayer... which in the real sense, you're wrong.. but it doesn't give you the right to ridicule him and insult him. there is still hope for you.. I'll never stop saying that.. I'll never give up exposing your lies and offering you the truth.. I'll never give up telling you there is still hope for you.. because there is.. you can change for the better.. you can help the world.. I'll never stop telling you that
Re: The Most Recent Lie And Deception Of Yahweh by otemanuduno: 7:47am On Nov 19, 2016
Wilgrea7:

so you don't care about his point anymore.. you only care if he's going to admit if Yahweh is satan.... u claimed you're here to bring the doctufos of truth.. i can't believe i once believed you.. you're just anti-yahweh.
accept it.. all your posts.. even your made up pseudographical doctrine.. it all portrays hatred towards him. you claim allah is another person.. yet you don't attack him.. nor other african gods... just Yahweh..

i can understand you're angry with him for not answering few of your miracle-without-effort prayer... which in the real sense, you're wrong.. but it doesn't give you the right to ridicule him and insult him. there is still hope for you.. I'll never stop saying that.. I'll never give up exposing your lies and offering you the truth.. I'll never give up telling you there is still hope for you.. because there is.. you can change for the better.. you can help the world.. I'll never stop telling you that

The reason why I show my hatred towards Yahweh mostly is because it is yahweh(satan) I have spent most portion of my lifetime worshipping, assuming him as GOD ALMIGHTY when he is only a mere god.
Now tell me which of these two you will sue in the law court if it you are the victim:

a. A man who deceived you and stole all your money for 30 years.
b. A man who deceived your neighbour and stole all his time for 30 years.

I guess you'll rather go for 'a' because it concerns you. What has 'b' stolen from you? Nothing, so you have nothing to take up against him.

So is Yahweh and Allah likened. Yahweh is the Satan who deceived me for 30 years and not Allah. An ex-muslim would take it up with Allah also and not with Yahweh. That's how it goes.
Re: The Most Recent Lie And Deception Of Yahweh by Wilgrea7(m): 10:04am On Nov 19, 2016
otemanuduno:

The reason why I show my hatred towards Yahweh mostly is because it is yahweh(satan) I have spent most portion of my lifetime worshipping, assuming him as GOD ALMIGHTY when he is only a mere god.
Now tell me which of these two you will sue in the law court if it you are the victim:

a. A man who deceived you and stole all your money for 30 years.
b. A man who deceived your neighbour and stole all his time for 30 years.

I guess you'll rather go for 'a' because it concerns you. What has 'b' stolen from you? Nothing, so you have nothing to take up against him.

So is Yahweh and Allah likened. Yahweh is the Satan who deceived me for 30 years and not Allah. An ex-muslim would take it up with Allah also and not with Yahweh. That's how it goes.

that's not a reason at all... you claim to be the otem... bringer of truth to the world... to open their eyes right? to make humanity use their brains and serve no god...
you claim to be sent to free humanity from the bondages of religion and serving any god... yet your doctrine, topics and posts are all centralized on one particular god... Yahweh.. why?

you say he deceived you for 30 years... did you follow him or did you follow your pastor instead? did you ever care to read the bible and know what it said about things first? no... u trusted your pastor more than your bible..
yet you claim he wasted your money for 30 years.. how?

you not an otem.. you're just anti-yahweh
.. if you were really an otem? you would expose the lies in all gods.. you'd expose their trickery.. you'd prove yourself.. if you were really an otem, your doctrine won't be centralized on only the Christian God... your doctrine would be historically corect.. it would have unbiased true information on all gods.. you claim you're an otem whose job is to free ALL... yet you attack just one god.. why??

what does your calling have to do with your previous relationship with a particular deity?? shouldn't your calling be against all? why is it against one?? is it really a calling or just a hate propaganda??

I'll still tell you... there is hope
Re: The Most Recent Lie And Deception Of Yahweh by DeLioncourt: 7:26pm On Nov 19, 2016
otemanuduno:

He/She/It is a concoction of the mind of man...seeking something to look up to and/or to blame for his own misfortunes and other things that seem to defy their logical reasoning.
In essence, it lacks existence.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How The Watchtower Was Financed (pre-1990) - The Hidden Facts Revealed / Spiritual Materials Shop In Lagos / Oro Festival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.