Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,195 members, 7,839,067 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

D'banj Arrives UK With Scantily Clad Ladies For His Upcoming Concert - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj Arrives UK With Scantily Clad Ladies For His Upcoming Concert (65538 Views)

D'banj Arrives Turkey In Style (Photo) / Wizkid's Son, Zion Ayo-Balogun, Welcomes Him As He Arrives UK Airport (Photos) / Pretty Mike Poses With Scantily Dressed Curvy US Model,symba At Lagos Pool Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'banj Arrives UK With Scantily Clad Ladies For His Upcoming Concert by makdcash(m): 10:26am On Nov 10, 2016
Sigh

Re: D'banj Arrives UK With Scantily Clad Ladies For His Upcoming Concert by Icansing: 10:28am On Nov 10, 2016
Dimples999:

That's 14yrs prison time in your country shocked
I don't give a Bleep u no, now yv got my attention
Re: D'banj Arrives UK With Scantily Clad Ladies For His Upcoming Concert by 2undeee(m): 10:33am On Nov 10, 2016
nikkypearl:
Why flaunting yeye laps When yo laps no fresh,u still get mind to flaunt sad
I'm out! Bye!

Jealousy in d highest other ur laps wey b like bubu left yansh Na him u wan take compare natural endowed one
Re: D'banj Arrives UK With Scantily Clad Ladies For His Upcoming Concert by nikkypearl(f): 10:33am On Nov 10, 2016
SIMPLYkush:

wich laps no fresh for there?
can't you see that its a tattoo?
buroda,abeg chill o,who is talking bou tattoo here

I have seen better laps here on Nairaland, not to even talk of the ones around me here

If you dont get it,go check out the likes of rita dominic,yemi alade.. tongue
Re: D'banj Arrives UK With Scantily Clad Ladies For His Upcoming Concert by Kingbuhari(m): 10:33am On Nov 10, 2016
what is he going to sing to them it is that gbongabanga he always sing... TUFIAKWA
Re: D'banj Arrives UK With Scantily Clad Ladies For His Upcoming Concert by dreezybines: 10:37am On Nov 10, 2016
Icansing:
judging by ur lips,,u should have a nice suck able pussy,,, smiles just being silly but u sweet

OMG it's you again sis...

Pls Tell me the truth are you really into girls...
Re: D'banj Arrives UK With Scantily Clad Ladies For His Upcoming Concert by Katyusha(m): 10:39am On Nov 10, 2016
nikkypearl:
Why flaunting yeye laps When yo laps no fresh,u still get mind to flaunt sad
I'm out! Bye!
Make we self see your juicy laps na grin
Re: D'banj Arrives UK With Scantily Clad Ladies For His Upcoming Concert by AfroBlue(m): 10:39am On Nov 10, 2016
i like the one with the sprite-lime coloured hair.

dat half-caste babe can get some too.

grin
Re: D'banj Arrives UK With Scantily Clad Ladies For His Upcoming Concert by dreezybines: 10:39am On Nov 10, 2016
nikkypearl:
grin wetin ?

Beware she's lesbian... I'm very sure of it...

You can check for her posts
Re: D'banj Arrives UK With Scantily Clad Ladies For His Upcoming Concert by Maximus85(m): 10:40am On Nov 10, 2016
And na pesin born these things?
Re: D'banj Arrives UK With Scantily Clad Ladies For His Upcoming Concert by Bimbeads(f): 10:40am On Nov 10, 2016
Meanwhile follow my signature
Re: D'banj Arrives UK With Scantily Clad Ladies For His Upcoming Concert by nikkypearl(f): 10:42am On Nov 10, 2016
2undeee:

Jealousy in d highest other ur laps wey b like bubu left yansh Na him u wan take compare natural endowed one
you must be silly to type diz trash!

Wey my laps ...you dont want to s see what mine look like !!!

Swerve sir! Too early to be responding to rustic mentions abeg!

Jah bless!
Re: D'banj Arrives UK With Scantily Clad Ladies For His Upcoming Concert by Tolubory(m): 10:42am On Nov 10, 2016
Flexygist:
The Kokomaster landed at Heathrow Airport and stunned other travellers with his beautiful Kokolet.

Dbanj will be performing with special guests live in Manchester 11th November, Birmingham 12th November and London 13th November.

See Photos below

Source: http://www.flexygist.com/2016/11/10/photos-dbanj-arrives-uk-with-stunning-ladies-for-his-upcoming-concert/

RADARADA!!!!!!!!!!
Re: D'banj Arrives UK With Scantily Clad Ladies For His Upcoming Concert by Icansing: 10:43am On Nov 10, 2016
dreezybines:

OMG it's you again sis...

Pls Tell me the truth are you really into girls...
not just girls but sexy pretty ones, bisexual
Re: D'banj Arrives UK With Scantily Clad Ladies For His Upcoming Concert by bestpunterever: 10:43am On Nov 10, 2016
tyson99:
This guy is not even making waves like before again
but still making waves than u.
Re: D'banj Arrives UK With Scantily Clad Ladies For His Upcoming Concert by ajoskele(m): 10:44am On Nov 10, 2016
yinkslinks:
ole. u just wan see her fresh laps lol. the babe look like who go get fresh laps ooooo
lolzz..she no show me oo.
Re: D'banj Arrives UK With Scantily Clad Ladies For His Upcoming Concert by Nobody: 10:45am On Nov 10, 2016
Icansing:
I don't give a Bleep u no, now yv got my attention

Dude, undecided you're lame so put that m back on your moniker and bounce angry
Re: D'banj Arrives UK With Scantily Clad Ladies For His Upcoming Concert by yinkslinks(m): 10:46am On Nov 10, 2016
Ask her in a romantic way, she will.
ajoskele:
lolzz..she no show me oo.
Re: D'banj Arrives UK With Scantily Clad Ladies For His Upcoming Concert by nikkypearl(f): 10:47am On Nov 10, 2016
dreezybines:

Beware she's lesbian... I'm very sure of it...

You can check for her posts
it is well oo! grin
Re: D'banj Arrives UK With Scantily Clad Ladies For His Upcoming Concert by bestpunterever: 10:48am On Nov 10, 2016
yinkslinks:
ole. u just wan see her fresh laps lol. the babe look like who go get fresh laps ooooo
na lie, I don see her laps b4 dem no fresh..I swear I no fit do ham self dat day.
Re: D'banj Arrives UK With Scantily Clad Ladies For His Upcoming Concert by nikkypearl(f): 10:49am On Nov 10, 2016
Katyusha:
Make we self see your juicy laps na grin
my bro,check well o,i don post the juicy laps oo grin
Re: D'banj Arrives UK With Scantily Clad Ladies For His Upcoming Concert by stanboy28(m): 10:49am On Nov 10, 2016
it is wa
Re: D'banj Arrives UK With Scantily Clad Ladies For His Upcoming Concert by yinkslinks(m): 10:50am On Nov 10, 2016
chai u see and she no give you do. maybe your tin no reach size of cucumber grin grin grin grin grin you fall hands bro
bestpunterever:
na lie, I don see her laps b4 dem no fresh..I swear I no fit do ham self dat day.
Re: D'banj Arrives UK With Scantily Clad Ladies For His Upcoming Concert by bestpunterever: 10:53am On Nov 10, 2016
yinkslinks:
chai u see and she no give you do. maybe your tin no reach size of cucumber grin grin grin grin grin you fall hands bro
no ooo, na me no just wan do ham, d laps no fresh na..cus me I like fresh thin..as for my tin, it big pass 2 cucumber together.
Re: D'banj Arrives UK With Scantily Clad Ladies For His Upcoming Concert by Icansing: 10:54am On Nov 10, 2016
Dimples999:

Dude, undecided you're lame so put that m back on your moniker and bounce angry
what's she saying
Re: D'banj Arrives UK With Scantily Clad Ladies For His Upcoming Concert by nikkypearl(f): 10:54am On Nov 10, 2016
drnoel:

Chai, ur comment got me rolling on the floor. Pls educate us in details on how to look out for fresh laps?
embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: D'banj Arrives UK With Scantily Clad Ladies For His Upcoming Concert by ajoskele(m): 10:55am On Nov 10, 2016
yinkslinks:
Ask her in a romantic way, she will.
I no dey romantic.
Re: D'banj Arrives UK With Scantily Clad Ladies For His Upcoming Concert by nikkypearl(f): 10:59am On Nov 10, 2016
bestpunterever:
no ooo, na me no just wan do ham, d laps no fresh na..cus me I like fresh thin..as for my tin, it big pass 2 cucumber together.
this one is high grin

Re: D'banj Arrives UK With Scantily Clad Ladies For His Upcoming Concert by nikkypearl(f): 11:00am On Nov 10, 2016
yinkslinks:
grin smh for you and the sick nigga
Re: D'banj Arrives UK With Scantily Clad Ladies For His Upcoming Concert by Katyusha(m): 11:04am On Nov 10, 2016
nikkypearl:
my bro,check well o,i don post the juicy laps oo grin
The juicy tomatoes have been sighted ma. Permission to daydream about having tender squeezes?
Re: D'banj Arrives UK With Scantily Clad Ladies For His Upcoming Concert by dreezybines: 11:10am On Nov 10, 2016
Icansing:
not just girls but sexy pretty ones, bisexual

It's well with you...

I'm still doubting your sex tho...

Just incase you're female, I know God will deliver you...
This path you've chosen is a very wrong one and cursed one... You really need Christ in your life... Jesus Loves you...Please give your life to Christ...
Re: D'banj Arrives UK With Scantily Clad Ladies For His Upcoming Concert by Cannonleo(m): 11:12am On Nov 10, 2016
wait the girl on his right in the first pic wasn't she the one that featured in Mr eazi video holl up

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Princess Shyngle Slays In Underwear (Photo) / Anita Uwagbale Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Lovely Photos / Banky W Talks About Losing The Election And His Wife’s Reaction To It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.