Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,004 members, 7,838,516 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

D'banj Arrives UK With Scantily Clad Ladies For His Upcoming Concert - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj Arrives UK With Scantily Clad Ladies For His Upcoming Concert (65535 Views)

D'banj Arrives Turkey In Style (Photo) / Wizkid's Son, Zion Ayo-Balogun, Welcomes Him As He Arrives UK Airport (Photos) / Pretty Mike Poses With Scantily Dressed Curvy US Model,symba At Lagos Pool Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'banj Arrives UK With Scantily Clad Ladies For His Upcoming Concert by beautyoftheLord: 2:38pm On Nov 10, 2016
NuFarma:

That's what you imagine yourself doing to him whenever you masturbate abi?

Mumu. As if u won't do the same if you were with him.

I think that is very daft of you to make such a statement. You don't know me. Or how old I am. I am married with kids for Christ sake. Even when I was single my parents both professors brought us up in a good home and I never went UNCLAD. Look in deeply you are the MUMU. I repeat its disgusting for women to go UNCLAD, where is their sense of pride. As I am rounding up my doctoral thesis, you believe my life's ambition or fantasy is to stand naked with dbang. Realize that not everyone one on nairaland is in the same "class" like you. Psychologically, socially, academically etc.

P. S: Do well to teach your kids and train them up that way. They will make fine girls being strippers and harlots. It's apparent you grew up in just a house. For that, I won't blame you. Na wetin you come meet.
Re: D'banj Arrives UK With Scantily Clad Ladies For His Upcoming Concert by joenor(m): 2:53pm On Nov 10, 2016
Anyhow life style don colobi he sense of reasoning.
tyson99:
This guy is not even making waves like before again
Re: D'banj Arrives UK With Scantily Clad Ladies For His Upcoming Concert by mikolo80: 3:53pm On Nov 10, 2016
ajoskele:
Show me your laps and I will tell you if they are fresh!
Chei so una sef de look unasef laps. Why you con de beef dem na
Re: D'banj Arrives UK With Scantily Clad Ladies For His Upcoming Concert by MilesLamar(m): 3:56pm On Nov 10, 2016
wayo Allah
Re: D'banj Arrives UK With Scantily Clad Ladies For His Upcoming Concert by ajoskele(m): 3:59pm On Nov 10, 2016
mikolo80:
I be woman for yur eye?
Re: D'banj Arrives UK With Scantily Clad Ladies For His Upcoming Concert by mikolo80: 4:35pm On Nov 10, 2016
nikkypearl:
Why flaunting yeye laps When yo laps no fresh,u still get mind to flaunt sad
I'm out! Bye!
Re: D'banj Arrives UK With Scantily Clad Ladies For His Upcoming Concert by mikolo80: 4:36pm On Nov 10, 2016
ajoskele:
I be woman for yur eye?
hahaha
No vex na your quotee I wan mention

1 Like

Re: D'banj Arrives UK With Scantily Clad Ladies For His Upcoming Concert by mofeoluwadassah: 4:43pm On Nov 10, 2016
Wht am i to benefit 4rm dis naw.mtcheeeeeew
Re: D'banj Arrives UK With Scantily Clad Ladies For His Upcoming Concert by lolamitayo: 4:50pm On Nov 10, 2016
SZeun, what is the reason for posting this?
Re: D'banj Arrives UK With Scantily Clad Ladies For His Upcoming Concert by Raddie(m): 4:57pm On Nov 10, 2016
beautyoftheLord:

I think that is very daft of you to make such a statement. You don't know me. Or how old I am. I am married with kids for Christ sake. Even when I was single my parents both professors brought us up in a good home and I never went UNCLAD. Look in deeply you are the MUMU. I repeat its disgusting for women to go UNCLAD, where is their sense of pride. As I am rounding up my doctoral thesis, you believe my life's ambition or fantasy is to stand naked with dbang. Realize that not everyone one on nairaland is in the same "class" like you. Psychologically, socially, academically etc.

P. S: Do well to teach your kids and train them up that way. They will make fine girls being strippers and harlots. It's apparent you grew up in just a house. For that, I won't blame you. Na wetin you come meet.

Easy viper,
Damn!
Re: D'banj Arrives UK With Scantily Clad Ladies For His Upcoming Concert by Raddie(m): 5:04pm On Nov 10, 2016
mofeoluwadassah:
Wht am i to benefit 4rm dis naw.mtcheeeeeew

looking at your picture you look comfortable with what you're wearing, now fast forward to like their age and a couple of choices, you'd probably do more, that's if you don't already #winks.

Any way just so you know it's showbiz, I bet she'd never dress like this naturally unless she's........ u know the rest.
Re: D'banj Arrives UK With Scantily Clad Ladies For His Upcoming Concert by mofeoluwadassah: 5:12pm On Nov 10, 2016
Raddie:

looking at your picture you look comfortable with what you're wearing, now fast forward to like their age and a couple of choices, you'd probably do more, that's if you don't already #winks.

Any way just so you know it's showbiz, I bet she'd never dress like this naturally unless she's........ u know the rest.
cos its showbiz dosent mean dey shld go naked,nd i cant really dress d way dey are dressed,so u shld nt compare me wit dem cos u dont knw hu i am!
Re: D'banj Arrives UK With Scantily Clad Ladies For His Upcoming Concert by beautyoftheLord: 5:47pm On Nov 10, 2016
Raddie:

Easy viper,
Damn!

If I wasn't labeled a Mumu, probably I would have just ignored the statement. But come on, I ask Raddie, is it right that women with their butts outside should be celebrated? Why won't Donald Trump say all blacks know is sex. What are we propagating? They could wear bum shorts without virtually the whole arse outside. What is becoming the norm for our kids to emulate. It's alarmingly sad.
Re: D'banj Arrives UK With Scantily Clad Ladies For His Upcoming Concert by 1Kaycee1(m): 7:09pm On Nov 10, 2016
Ddavid64:
da koko master cheesy cheesy
This Ddavid64 guy selling this data plan is a scammer. Nobody should do anything with him. I still don't know why he is still on nairaland. where are our Mods?
Ddavid64:
This Ddavid64 guy selling this data plan is a scammer. Nobody should do anything with him. I still don't know why he is still on nairaland. where are our Mods?
Ddavid64:

Re: D'banj Arrives UK With Scantily Clad Ladies For His Upcoming Concert by IYANGBALI: 7:12pm On Nov 10, 2016
osusumustflow come see your twin sister
Re: D'banj Arrives UK With Scantily Clad Ladies For His Upcoming Concert by xelalexis: 7:41pm On Nov 10, 2016
nikkypearl:
I'm out! Bye!
Girls have one thing in common, jealosuy. jeez! i believe if the same d'banj pays u to go naked, u would.
Re: D'banj Arrives UK With Scantily Clad Ladies For His Upcoming Concert by Raddie(m): 7:47pm On Nov 10, 2016
beautyoftheLord:

If I wasn't labeled a Mumu, probably I would have just ignored the statement. But come on, I ask Raddie, is it right that women with their butts outside should be celebrated? Why won't Donald Trump say all blacks know is sex. What are we propagating? They could wear bum shorts without virtually the whole arse outside. What is becoming the norm for our kids to emulate. It's alarmingly sad.

Trump has always been blunt, you too could honestly say the same about most Nigerian youths anyway.
let me stay on topic, it's alarming sad ofcourse but look at the drift of the Nigerian music content these days, you'll definitely understand it's all about sex and D'banjs' brand is all about sex so I won't put the pix past him, he's just promoting his brand. same way cossy would hers. Sadly that's the norms most kids grow up knowing, hope you don't wonder why most youths look at ladies as sex objects and the ladies ain't helping either.

Glad we still have people like you who take morals serious
Re: D'banj Arrives UK With Scantily Clad Ladies For His Upcoming Concert by Gabrielo7125(m): 7:49pm On Nov 10, 2016
concert?! with which song!!!!!!
Re: D'banj Arrives UK With Scantily Clad Ladies For His Upcoming Concert by uhiochris1(m): 7:51pm On Nov 10, 2016
That one with tattoo on her thigh Isn't she the same girl that appeared on Mr. Eazi's Holl up video
Re: D'banj Arrives UK With Scantily Clad Ladies For His Upcoming Concert by Raddie(m): 7:58pm On Nov 10, 2016
mofeoluwadassah:
cos its showbiz dosent mean dey shld go naked,nd i cant really dress d way dey are dressed,so u shld nt compare me wit dem cos u dont knw hu i am!
You really didn't understand my message anyways as you grow up don't think of going into music, movie, dancing or beauty peagents the reality might hurt.

also I wasn't comparing, why would I compare two things I give no hoots about.

No offense meant. Who knows we could end up being friends.
Re: D'banj Arrives UK With Scantily Clad Ladies For His Upcoming Concert by Ak75: 8:09pm On Nov 10, 2016
Stupid girls, they should have been naked at once instead of these panties. Can't they see the way the guy dressed. Daughters of Jezebel.
Re: D'banj Arrives UK With Scantily Clad Ladies For His Upcoming Concert by chara019: 8:31pm On Nov 10, 2016
guys no dey tire for breast and yansh
Re: D'banj Arrives UK With Scantily Clad Ladies For His Upcoming Concert by shamecurls(m): 8:36pm On Nov 10, 2016
tyson99:
This guy is not even making waves like before again

Music has left him

He is a joke now
Re: D'banj Arrives UK With Scantily Clad Ladies For His Upcoming Concert by baddosky1: 9:32pm On Nov 10, 2016
This irrelevant boy whose career in music is dead. Always moving with Oloshos!
Re: D'banj Arrives UK With Scantily Clad Ladies For His Upcoming Concert by beautyoftheLord: 9:40pm On Nov 10, 2016
Raddie:

Trump has always been blunt, you too could honestly say the same about most Nigerian youths anyway.
let me stay on topic, it's alarming sad ofcourse but look at the drift of the Nigerian music content these days, you'll definitely understand it's all about sex and D'banjs' brand is all about sex so I won't put the pix past him, he's just promoting his brand. same way cossy would hers. Sadly that's the norms most kids grow up knowing, hope you don't wonder why most youths look at ladies as sex objects and the ladies ain't helping either.

Glad we still have people like you who take morals serious

Thanks Raddie. It's actually very scary looking at it from a projection of even 10 years time. embarassed
Re: D'banj Arrives UK With Scantily Clad Ladies For His Upcoming Concert by nikkypearl(f): 9:47pm On Nov 10, 2016
xelalexis:

Girls have one thing in common, jealosuy. jeez! i believe if the same d'banj pays u to go naked, u would.
and you are

Did you just type jealous ?like seriously?, jealous of what exactly?some sloven fellow?

I believe if the same d'banj pays your girlfriend to go naked,she wouldnt hesitate...
Btw

It baffles me when grown up guys give mentions just to type trash ...smh
I'm sorry dear,i dont do insults, try the next poster!
Re: D'banj Arrives UK With Scantily Clad Ladies For His Upcoming Concert by Raddie(m): 10:41pm On Nov 10, 2016
beautyoftheLord:

Thanks Raddie. It's actually very scary looking at it from a projection of even 10 years time. embarassed

Hmmm, the days of "Adam and Eve" comes to mind.

Anyway nothing to worry about the human nature tends to adapt and rectify itself.
Re: D'banj Arrives UK With Scantily Clad Ladies For His Upcoming Concert by desire21a: 2:08am On Nov 11, 2016
cheesy

Re: D'banj Arrives UK With Scantily Clad Ladies For His Upcoming Concert by Rozaystunna(m): 2:50am On Nov 11, 2016
nikkypearl:
I'm out! Bye!
where is your own jealous ugly thing
Re: D'banj Arrives UK With Scantily Clad Ladies For His Upcoming Concert by nikkypearl(f): 5:59am On Nov 11, 2016
Rozaystunna:
where is your own jealous ugly thing
Diary of a frustrated jobless nigga! We knw yo type ! Giving mentions @2am shocked o ga gan

Wey the ugly thing cheesy cheesy

I understand how disturbing is it to be dating a dirty girl,wen you are broke...calm down,go and double your hustle ,you will be just fine ! grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: D'banj Arrives UK With Scantily Clad Ladies For His Upcoming Concert by mofeoluwadassah: 10:01am On Nov 11, 2016
Raddie:

You really didn't understand my message anyways as you grow up don't think of going into music, movie, dancing or beauty peagents the reality might hurt.

also I wasn't comparing, why would I compare two things I give no hoots about.

No offense meant. Who knows we could end up being friends.
Aiiit sowi i miss qoute.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

D'banj Celebrates International Women's Day, Shares Photo With His Wife / Princess Shyngle Slays In Underwear (Photo) / Anita Uwagbale Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Lovely Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.