Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,699 members, 7,809,645 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:27 PM

Throwing Abuses Words While Driving To Other Road Users, Share Your Experience. - Car Talk (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Throwing Abuses Words While Driving To Other Road Users, Share Your Experience. (17306 Views)

FRSC: Using Google Map While Driving Is A Serious Offence / Five Simple Things To Do When You Lose Your Brakes While Driving / Driver Covers Himself With Umbrella While Driving An Open-roof Benz In The Rain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwing Abuses Words While Driving To Other Road Users, Share Your Experience. by osothermal(m): 3:09pm On Nov 11, 2016
come to jos and see abokki driving keke anyhow,they will just balance in the middle of the road, i call them aquiya (goat) , abokki , stinky but i feel remorseful after insulting them

1 Like

Re: Throwing Abuses Words While Driving To Other Road Users, Share Your Experience. by johnisaola(m): 4:30pm On Nov 11, 2016
Wawa bagidage Dan kauye, kana tunanin man kauyen kune? means u fool idiot ,village man, do u think here na your village?

2 Likes

Re: Throwing Abuses Words While Driving To Other Road Users, Share Your Experience. by Harinholar(f): 4:33pm On Nov 11, 2016
Last experience in Lagos after d man's car was hit...
he kip shouting '''This is a new car"""""This is a new car..Lol#
Wettin concern some pipu bin a new car or old car especially doz commercial vehicles ......it is well oooo

2 Likes

Re: Throwing Abuses Words While Driving To Other Road Users, Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 5:11pm On Nov 11, 2016
salvo583:
Drive in Ibadan. A born-again christain will not know when foul words begin to flow from his or her mouth. Those micra's and marwa are something else
Dont mock what God can do in the life of a man while trying to drive a point home. I would not do that and believe you me I have faced stiffer conditions without losing composure how much more relaxing in the comfort of my car, all I'll pray for is an accident free journey.

1 Like

Re: Throwing Abuses Words While Driving To Other Road Users, Share Your Experience. by VajanahDischaj(f): 5:58pm On Nov 11, 2016
kabanayol9:

My brother no be lie o, if you try to avoid, nah dat time dey go wan hit you.
Hahahahahahaa!!!!i thought Abuja was the worse, they enter road before inspecting whether to continue or not.

1 Like

Re: Throwing Abuses Words While Driving To Other Road Users, Share Your Experience. by wolexino(m): 6:39pm On Nov 11, 2016
Kjnwancaro:
I think Ibadan is the worse place to drive in Nigeria
am telling you...those Micra and rickety buses wahala no be here

1 Like

Re: Throwing Abuses Words While Driving To Other Road Users, Share Your Experience. by dangotesmummy: 6:41pm On Nov 11, 2016
Deyrinsolar:
My popsi used to say that when you are on the road, you are the only sane person driving, every other is sick. I remember once when we were travelling one seriously sick driver just hit us from nowhere, on a bridge oooo, only for us to survive tumbling into the river and the driver just started shouting that we were the ones that hit him, the idiot was even forming claiming that he doesnt understand yoruba, remembering it now am just thanking God that my father is a good driver if not we would all be dead by now cause the vehicle was badly damaged, three glasses was shattered, the streering wheel was stuck and the back tyre rim was twisted. Any body that knows iju river in ogun state and the stupid tiny bridge will know what am saying
haaaaaa! It's a big miracle o. It's not even about your dad's driving skills because that bridge is very narrow,sensitive and weak.any carelessness or lack of concentration on THE part of THE driver the car and the passengers are gone.

I believe that driver that hit you guys was trying to use defense mechanism so he won't look like he was the one at fault. That's how Nigerians are.we're to proud and egoistic to admit that we're at fault. We always want to prove we're right all the time

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwing Abuses Words While Driving To Other Road Users, Share Your Experience. by dangotesmummy: 6:53pm On Nov 11, 2016
omitade01:
I got a bad tire and manage to overtake a sluggish trailer. Unfortunately the tire got worst and the car wasn't moving fast the trailer overtook me and poured in my car like 4litres of urine that had been kept overnight. I nearly cried.
iyama.some Nigerians are so disgusting. Mad people every where

But what DID you do to him for him to pour urine on YOU?

1 Like

Re: Throwing Abuses Words While Driving To Other Road Users, Share Your Experience. by dangotesmummy: 7:10pm On Nov 11, 2016
wissed:
im tired of Yoruba and juju atmosphere. can u recommend any northern state? east is hostile
kano (very similar to Lagos ),kaduna,Katsina ,maiduguri,jos, Abuja,Minna

BY THE way there's no place in Nigeria without juju atmosphere. Everywhere has jazz. If you go to the north at least you will pass by a minimum of 4 babalawos house before you get to wherever you're going to. Basically Nigeria IS a very fetish and superstitious society

1 Like

Re: Throwing Abuses Words While Driving To Other Road Users, Share Your Experience. by dungburu: 8:53pm On Nov 11, 2016
Nothing of such happens in north. I have never seen two drivers or conductors quarrel in north especially kano.

1 Like

Re: Throwing Abuses Words While Driving To Other Road Users, Share Your Experience. by kabanayol9(m): 9:35pm On Nov 11, 2016
KillJoy62:
driving in minna niger state, den all of a sudden dis two vehicles stopped right in the middle of the road to exchange pleasantries, men i was like wat da 4k is going on here, i den honk dem to move or at least get off the road. but dey ignored me. oboy na wen i came out of my ride wit my wife nd my koboko d oda driver saw me nd zoomed off leaving his friend who was so unlucky dat i den descended on, wen he saw me on my full khaki he greeted me. i den confused d bagas life dat he almost abandoned his car....
Boss the boss, nah people like una go teach them better lesson
Re: Throwing Abuses Words While Driving To Other Road Users, Share Your Experience. by kabanayol9(m): 9:56pm On Nov 11, 2016
eezeribe:

OP,just speak for yourself. Not everyone abuses like you. It shows how uncivilized you are. Even the Title of your post should be Abusive words, Not Abuses words. It's people like you that caused whites to coin the phrase.. "Black monkey".
Nah wa o, just because you corrected abusive instead of abuses, u dey carry shoulder pad, what should the likes of Prof. Wole Soyinka and Chinua Achebe do? For your church mind now, u sabi use of english well, Mr too know, ur rotten brain didn't signal to you that it might be typing error b4 opening ur wide smelling mouth, so what I said about the road users is wrong, which part of Nigeria are you residing? I didn't remembered mentioning ur name, abusing you, so why the black money, my friend if you are hungry go and eat now, do I look like Mr Buhari ni, your father "Black monkey".
Re: Throwing Abuses Words While Driving To Other Road Users, Share Your Experience. by kabanayol9(m): 10:06pm On Nov 11, 2016
Niyinficient:

Jesus! untop wetin na bros shocked calm down. You jst indirectly abused the OP.
Guy i don return am.
Re: Throwing Abuses Words While Driving To Other Road Users, Share Your Experience. by kabanayol9(m): 10:10pm On Nov 11, 2016
agbangam:

Mr civilized dem invite u come d thread.... Oloriburuku som bori...
Omo iya, o ma dara fun e, God bless you. He is truly an Oloriburuku somebody, person wey dey don curse b4 dem born am.
Re: Throwing Abuses Words While Driving To Other Road Users, Share Your Experience. by kabanayol9(m): 10:22pm On Nov 11, 2016
jammyunn:
I have never engaged in such because i always try to concentrate on my driving. By the way, it should be "abusive" not "abuses". MODs correct that.
You be person jare.

1 Like

Re: Throwing Abuses Words While Driving To Other Road Users, Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 11:18pm On Nov 11, 2016
dangotesmummy:
kano (very similar to Lagos ),kaduna,Katsina ,maiduguri,jos, Abuja,Minna

BY THE way there's no place in Nigeria without juju atmosphere. Everywhere has jazz. If you go to the north at least you will pass by a minimum of 4 babalawos house before you get to wherever you're going to. Basically Nigeria IS a very fetish and superstitious society
damn naija don tire me
Re: Throwing Abuses Words While Driving To Other Road Users, Share Your Experience. by dangotesmummy: 4:29am On Nov 12, 2016
wissed:
damn naija don tire me
then go to America
Re: Throwing Abuses Words While Driving To Other Road Users, Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 6:51am On Nov 12, 2016
dangotesmummy:
then go to America
to do what? live or die?
Re: Throwing Abuses Words While Driving To Other Road Users, Share Your Experience. by dangotesmummy: 6:56am On Nov 12, 2016
wissed:
to do what? live or die?
die cool
Re: Throwing Abuses Words While Driving To Other Road Users, Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 8:01am On Nov 12, 2016
dangotesmummy:
die cool
yh.that would be easy since I'm black
Re: Throwing Abuses Words While Driving To Other Road Users, Share Your Experience. by dangotesmummy: 9:46am On Nov 12, 2016
wissed:
yh.that would be easy since I'm black
BE fast about it cool
Re: Throwing Abuses Words While Driving To Other Road Users, Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 12, 2016
dangotesmummy:
BE fast about it cool
thanks ur kind

1 Like

Re: Throwing Abuses Words While Driving To Other Road Users, Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 10:32pm On Nov 12, 2016
Once I was driving to a party around Ikeja inside coming from cement so around ilezik I decided to turn and go through oba akran already trafficated then had a change of mind and went straight meanwhile there was a car coming behind me so we both exchanged curses only to find out at the parlour party that the celebrant is a mutual friend. I was so ashamed of myself
Re: Throwing Abuses Words While Driving To Other Road Users, Share Your Experience. by Nonsoross(m): 10:09am On Nov 13, 2016
Lacomus:
grin grin grin Taxi driver go the tell someone driving 2016 Benz to comot scrap for road.
lol. so much evils in the land

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How you can process doctor's report for tinted glass / The Dangers And Consequences Of Over-speeding While Driving / The Truth About The 2002 - 2007 Accord(eod)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.