Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,160 members, 7,953,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:29 PM

Jidenna Compares Donald Trump To Hitler [PICS] - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jidenna Compares Donald Trump To Hitler [PICS] (43612 Views)

Blogger Compares Funke Akindele With Genevieve Nnaji. Funke Reacts / Kolawole Ajeyemi Compares Toyin Abraham & Korra Obidi Dancing / MTVbase Compares WizKid To D'banj. WizKid Slams Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jidenna Compares Donald Trump To Hitler [PICS] by iykenathan162(m): 12:17pm On Nov 10, 2016
Kobicove:
You better start packing your bags and baggages...

Trump is gonna boot you guys out undecided

forget all this deportation stuff is govt made up of executive alone?
Re: Jidenna Compares Donald Trump To Hitler [PICS] by oreolusegun(m): 12:21pm On Nov 10, 2016
well I told someone the same thing ytd....world war 3 could be loading
Re: Jidenna Compares Donald Trump To Hitler [PICS] by Doctorfitz: 12:24pm On Nov 10, 2016
Flashypussy:
so it now a sin for a girl to come out plane

No nt at all,buh dats wen its a girl nt a guy in a girl's cloth.
Re: Jidenna Compares Donald Trump To Hitler [PICS] by wizzypro: 12:28pm On Nov 10, 2016
[quote author=TunezBlog post=50916334]Nigerians woke up yesterday to witness the shock of the century as the underdog, Donald Trump stole the presidential seat from Hilary Clinton despite the fact that many believed the former secretary of state would have easily strolled to her victory.

Americans are still trying to work round that reality and 31-year-old American born singer, Jidenna has not been left out of the dilemma that his people are currently facing.

Despite calls from his Nigerian fans that he should pack his load and return to Enugu, Jidenna has stood his ground and instead channeled his energy into praying for his nation.

The 'Classic Man' star in a series of tweet likened the rise of Donald Trump to power to that of Late Adolf Hitler. Jidenna also apologized to the world on behalf of his country and prayed for the families of Clinton's and Obama's while stating that the upside of the election was that people will smoke more weed.

See his tweets below ...

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/11/jidenna-compares-donald-trump-to-hitler.html?m=1

http://goaff.trade360.com/visit/?bta=45713&nci=5762
Re: Jidenna Compares Donald Trump To Hitler [PICS] by Kebabs(m): 12:33pm On Nov 10, 2016
He only got interested in the commodity u were advertizing.. He's perfectly ok.
Flashypussy:
are you okay?

1 Like

Re: Jidenna Compares Donald Trump To Hitler [PICS] by Nobody: 12:35pm On Nov 10, 2016
NwaEzefuNaMba:
Who's is Jidenna?
He should quietly relocate To Nigeria or even Saudi Arabia if he's not Satisfied with the Choice made by the American people.

He should spare us this bullshit, I believe from January 21st many of these Celebrities must have learnt to bridle their tongues.

Thank-you o!!!

The slowpoke should be grateful he lives in a country like the USA and not Nigeria. He should also be grateful he lives in a country where votes count and accept the results of the poll as a reflection of the will of the people. He should be grateful he lives in a country where an outsider can become president, he should be grateful he lives in a country where the will of the people is heard at the ballot box. The problem with most of these people making noise is they are out of touch with the masses,their shock at the election of Trump just shows the bubble they live in. The good thing about America is if they make a mistake, the correct it 4 years later. We have been making mistakes since 1960 and for 56 years we havent been able to correct.

3 Likes

Re: Jidenna Compares Donald Trump To Hitler [PICS] by Jwise4422: 12:38pm On Nov 10, 2016
gba oso jindenna, run for ur life ooh bfor ikenga trump will turn u and other blacks to aliens

Re: Jidenna Compares Donald Trump To Hitler [PICS] by Jwise4422: 12:40pm On Nov 10, 2016
gba oso jindenna, run for ur life ooh bfor ikenga trump will turn u and other blacks to aliens,
call me if u nid help-+23408179133878

Re: Jidenna Compares Donald Trump To Hitler [PICS] by xolomonstrides(m): 12:50pm On Nov 10, 2016
thesicilian:
Who is this Jidenna self? He makes more noise than music.
why naa
Re: Jidenna Compares Donald Trump To Hitler [PICS] by Nobody: 1:06pm On Nov 10, 2016
Flashypussy:
Jidenna always making my puffy pussy wet
Lala u no fit edit this 1 abi na s h i t u fit censor abi. Issokay
Re: Jidenna Compares Donald Trump To Hitler [PICS] by kingcomet(m): 1:09pm On Nov 10, 2016
You never see anything come naija come tell me aw buhari take usurp jona . Come tell me how goats, cows and underaged people go vote. Better return to Enugu o
Re: Jidenna Compares Donald Trump To Hitler [PICS] by Nobody: 1:23pm On Nov 10, 2016
mpowa:
This is the kind of election I don't wish to win. It's just like Nigeria's election. When it's too contested, who ever wins will face too many oppositions. Trump has started his own journey, but I fear he might not have the thick skill to ignore the oppositions or deal with them wisely.

believe me you he will double as president and spokesman

in every little action there must be a reaction
Re: Jidenna Compares Donald Trump To Hitler [PICS] by Kingbuhari(m): 1:30pm On Nov 10, 2016
Jidenna sharap and get ready to return to Enugu... we need mad man like Hitler like Trump to police this Arab militants... Trump will bring sanity and new world order, this election has shown African Americans that they are minority groups in United State,
Re: Jidenna Compares Donald Trump To Hitler [PICS] by TeamSimple(m): 1:45pm On Nov 10, 2016
[b][/b]
fratermathy:
I thought his brothers here supported Donald Trump.

I am not understanding o
You dey mind those mumu for here? Jidenna na Afonja.
Re: Jidenna Compares Donald Trump To Hitler [PICS] by SirShymexx: 2:06pm On Nov 10, 2016
Someone tell this ignorant gay nyggah with coloured hair, corny accent, and funky multi-coloured clothes to shut up.

Just focus on rapping. Oh, I forgot he sucks at rapping as well, with that one-hit wonder. This nyggah is trash lool.

Hitler was defeated and her name is Hitler-y KKKlinton. Trump is just the face of white patriarchy and white supremacy which is what the west has always been. Ain't nothing changed - they just exposed the liberal lies that got the sheeple fooled. But it is still business as well. At least he won't go about fighting unnecessarily wars and bombing innocent people for some plutocrats and ultra capitalist greedy fvckers if he can maintain cordial relationship with other white patriarchy somewhere in the east, in a place called: Moscow.

So, you can't be mad at a man keeping it real about how the west really is and how the average white person thinks.

2 Likes

Re: Jidenna Compares Donald Trump To Hitler [PICS] by Smartademu(m): 2:24pm On Nov 10, 2016
Flashypussy:
are you okay?
You de blame the guy? You sounded like one nah.
Re: Jidenna Compares Donald Trump To Hitler [PICS] by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 10, 2016
CALL TRUMP HITLER AND CALL BUHARI WHAT........Jesus of Nazareth........did jidenna even voted during nigeria election??

1 Like

Re: Jidenna Compares Donald Trump To Hitler [PICS] by SycophanticGoat: 3:19pm On Nov 10, 2016
kodded:
Mumu undecided undecided undecided

Where was Jidenna when bigoted and dimwitted fellows in Nigeria campaigned and voted for a man worse than Hitler, Idi'Amin, Osama Bin Ladin and Shekau combined?
Re: Jidenna Compares Donald Trump To Hitler [PICS] by MilesLamar(m): 3:43pm On Nov 10, 2016
hmm
Re: Jidenna Compares Donald Trump To Hitler [PICS] by Kakamorufu(m): 4:02pm On Nov 10, 2016
Flashypussy:
eeeeeeehhhh
Re: Jidenna Compares Donald Trump To Hitler [PICS] by fortunechy(m): 4:47pm On Nov 10, 2016
get ready to cum home moda fucker
Re: Jidenna Compares Donald Trump To Hitler [PICS] by fourthworld: 5:06pm On Nov 10, 2016
kodded:
Mumu undecided undecided undecided

Get lost you Jidenna. If not that you are igbo I would ve lashed you very badly. You are not ashamed to support a candidate that contributed in setting Nigeria a century backward by imposing a man with genetic failure on us
Re: Jidenna Compares Donald Trump To Hitler [PICS] by systemz(m): 5:25pm On Nov 10, 2016
Flashypussy:
You're a dude.
Practice well.
You'll get there someday.
Re: Jidenna Compares Donald Trump To Hitler [PICS] by gregyboy(m): 5:32pm On Nov 10, 2016
Flashypussy:
always making my panties wet glued with my pussy

dem...whaliii am loving ur pussy rite now
Re: Jidenna Compares Donald Trump To Hitler [PICS] by Bishops10(m): 5:45pm On Nov 10, 2016
Flashypussy:
Time registered, NoV 10
you just joined them abi
Re: Jidenna Compares Donald Trump To Hitler [PICS] by Orikinla(m): 6:36pm On Nov 10, 2016
He is intellectually challenged.
He does not know Trump.

Re: Jidenna Compares Donald Trump To Hitler [PICS] by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 10, 2016
Catastrophe1:
He promised to look into Biafra case and see how he can help in achieving peaceful political solution without bloodshed. He told the Biafra flag waiving man at his rally that “if the people of Biafra want Republic of Biafra, it will be a reality during my administration”. He further told the Biafran agitators to hold on help is on the way.

Under my Administration, Africans will have the right to redraw their map trough referendum and peaceful political process just like we have in Europe and other developed part of the world. Under Trump Administration we will remove the embargo placed on Nigerians by Obama administration concerning Visa lottery program, he said Nigerians are smart and intelligent people, they contributed immensely to the development of modern America, we want them here in large number and my administration will enroll them back in visa lottery program, Obama is unfair to his fellow Blacks for removing the giant of Africa from the program he said.

-daily times ng
when did Trump say this? Trump that hates Africans and nigerians in particular so why would he now suddenly care for the biafra cause. Ppl be giving themselves false hopes since 1852.
Re: Jidenna Compares Donald Trump To Hitler [PICS] by KardinalZik(m): 8:26pm On Nov 10, 2016
Deportation beckons on you all
Re: Jidenna Compares Donald Trump To Hitler [PICS] by Chuknovski(m): 10:19pm On Nov 10, 2016
Flashypussy:
hypocrites

iti like you
Re: Jidenna Compares Donald Trump To Hitler [PICS] by poweredcom(m): 11:15pm On Nov 10, 2016
jidenna cool down ok...stop insulting trump

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fathia Balogun Rocks Her Bald Hair / Fans To Regina Daniels: "You Are 16 And You Have A Boyfriend Already?" / Toyin Adewale, Mayorkun's Mother Stuns In New Adorable Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.