Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,881 members, 7,841,303 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

RECESSION: Increment FUTO School Fees And The Plight Of The Students - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / RECESSION: Increment FUTO School Fees And The Plight Of The Students (20113 Views)

The Plight Of The Nigerian Student / Futo School Fees Payment Portal To Be Closed On 31st / Kebbi Commissioner Visits School And Meets Only The Students There (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RECESSION: Increment FUTO School Fees And The Plight Of The Students by ZoneBslayer(m): 9:18am On Nov 11, 2016
now this is a. federal school with wanton corruption and insensitivity but it won't get to five pages here...if to say na private school owned by a church na so so misyarning go full this thread..Nigerians and misplaced priorities shaa..Hold your buffoonish government responsible for once in your entire miserable lives!
Re: RECESSION: Increment FUTO School Fees And The Plight Of The Students by kw2six: 9:22am On Nov 11, 2016
God help us
Re: RECESSION: Increment FUTO School Fees And The Plight Of The Students by chinonyinye: 9:41am On Nov 11, 2016
hmm. I don't really see anything wrong with that. in unn I paid 12k in my first yr and 2nd yr, 6k in third yr and 8k in final year for wifi, it was included in the fees. I really enjoyed it as d school ensured WiFi was everywhere including classrooms and hostels. the speed is to die for. imagine downloading a complete seasonal movie, or streaming live without buffering continuously oo, using more than 1gb a day. If u do d maths, u'd find out dat ur d one gaining
Re: RECESSION: Increment FUTO School Fees And The Plight Of The Students by kw2six: 9:42am On Nov 11, 2016
why u say that?
Re: RECESSION: Increment FUTO School Fees And The Plight Of The Students by Jaysey(f): 9:43am On Nov 11, 2016
The current SUG is such a failure.
Not been able to solve the problem decided to copy biology note all in the name of making a point.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RECESSION: Increment FUTO School Fees And The Plight Of The Students by kw2six: 9:47am On Nov 11, 2016
SUG can't do much bro
Re: RECESSION: Increment FUTO School Fees And The Plight Of The Students by naijaboiy: 10:10am On Nov 11, 2016
Senipapa:
so na year one you dey, dey make all this noise
And how does that make void of his right to complain? Abi year one student nor dey pay school fees? undecided

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: RECESSION: Increment FUTO School Fees And The Plight Of The Students by naijaboiy: 10:14am On Nov 11, 2016
chinonyinye:
hmm. I don't really see anything wrong with that. in unn I paid 12k in my first yr and 2nd yr, 6k in third yr and 8k in final year for wifi, it was included in the fees. I really enjoyed it as d school ensured WiFi was everywhere including classrooms and hostels. the speed is to die for. imagine downloading a complete seasonal movie, or streaming live without buffering continuously oo, using more than 1gb a day. If u do d maths, u'd find out dat ur d one gaining
How many students in FUTO live in the school hostels? .I doubt if they are even up to half of the student's population.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: RECESSION: Increment FUTO School Fees And The Plight Of The Students by Twaci(f): 10:14am On Nov 11, 2016
Jaysey:
The current SUG is such a failure.
Not been able to solve the problem decided to copy biology note all in the name of making a point.
Their Whatsapp epistles na something else sis cheesy

But really, we don't need this. ICT already has wifi, what else are they talking about?

13k is simply too much abeg.

And even if they want to go something for the sch, 500 and 750 cap need better seats. SAT audit is another thing all together....

And roads! The school should tell the government to do something about our roads!

This wifi no follow at all!
Re: RECESSION: Increment FUTO School Fees And The Plight Of The Students by naijaboiy: 10:16am On Nov 11, 2016
chinonyinye:
How many students in FUTO live in the school hostels? I doubt if they are even up to half of the student's population.
Re: RECESSION: Increment FUTO School Fees And The Plight Of The Students by Twaci(f): 10:17am On Nov 11, 2016
naijaboiy:

How many students in FUTO live in the school hostels? .I doubt if they are even up to half of the student's population.
Very true!

You'll find most students off camp. How wifi go take reach Eziobodo now? Abi na Umuchima go enjoy am? Ihiagwa nko?

Mtchew. Na misplaced priorities dey worry them angry
Re: RECESSION: Increment FUTO School Fees And The Plight Of The Students by naijaboiy: 10:23am On Nov 11, 2016
Twaci:
Very true!

You'll find most students off camp. How wifi go take reach Eziobodo now? Abi na Umuchima go enjoy am? Ihiagwa nko?

Mtchew. Na misplaced priorities dey worry them angry
Them want make Una fit dey access IG wella na! cheesy

But seriously though it's really not making sense and the sad part about this is that whatever decision is made will still affect the students.

You people should protest cautiously sha!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RECESSION: Increment FUTO School Fees And The Plight Of The Students by abmarine(m): 10:25am On Nov 11, 2016
But FUTO Need to be upto standard. To me is a good idea. I rep FUTO 2014.But FUTO Need to be upto standard. To me is a good idea. I rep FUTO 2014.But FUTO Need to be upto standard. To me is a good idea. I rep FUTO 2014.
Re: RECESSION: Increment FUTO School Fees And The Plight Of The Students by karleone(m): 10:25am On Nov 11, 2016
luciouscookie:
Imagine only one bank in such a big school That must be really frustrating for the students.

It's not just that it's one bank, but the location of the bank is annoying.
Re: RECESSION: Increment FUTO School Fees And The Plight Of The Students by urchboy995: 10:29am On Nov 11, 2016
Even if they say pay additional #1000 to improve FUTO to HAVARD standard, students must surely complain. This is now a habit in most Nigerian students they just want the best of everything for free not knowing that money is used to develop any institution
If only we can realise that the school management wants to provide very efficient and fast internet connection for the students who have clamoured for it for a long time now and also to reduce the burden of transportation for the students. I think we need finance to achieve all these and the since the government is poorly funding institutions in Nigeria, one way to improve the standard of education is to task the students who happens to be the beneficiaries.
I dont think this increment is a bad thing. We should only complain if they fail to deliver what was promised
Re: RECESSION: Increment FUTO School Fees And The Plight Of The Students by karleone(m): 10:31am On Nov 11, 2016
CharlieMaria:
House Rep in union with EFCC Pls why not focus on MATTERS like this and fish out the corrupt ones who extort students of the little they have? You have a lot of work, yet you waste your time trying to suffocate the masses. Even the MMM we are using to survive you people are opposing it. I smh for you guys

Charlie, ina emecha MMM??
Re: RECESSION: Increment FUTO School Fees And The Plight Of The Students by Twaci(f): 10:32am On Nov 11, 2016
naijaboiy:

Them want make Una fit dey access IG wella na! cheesy

But seriously though it's really not making sense and the sad part about this is that whatever decision is made will still affect the students.

You people should protest cautiously sha!
Iffa hear say I access nairaland with that wifi cheesy

One thing with Futo students is, they can make noise online. Oya come out and protest...lipsrsealed

The Lord is our strength sha.
Re: RECESSION: Increment FUTO School Fees And The Plight Of The Students by Donpoker9(m): 10:36am On Nov 11, 2016
why must it be now wey person don d gradg...they tried increasing it last yr e no work
..why now
Re: RECESSION: Increment FUTO School Fees And The Plight Of The Students by Ebuszzy(m): 10:47am On Nov 11, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: RECESSION: Increment FUTO School Fees And The Plight Of The Students by Ebuszzy(m): 10:50am On Nov 11, 2016
The SUG PRES don't know how to relate issues well I must confess

This is bad...
... Well wat can i say, when they will get their own share 4 making sure d students doesn't protest...

E no no say som people de pay school fees by them self
Re: RECESSION: Increment FUTO School Fees And The Plight Of The Students by Ebuszzy(m): 10:51am On Nov 11, 2016
MMM my foot, dat guy (sug pres) if it is really wat he said then he must be a foolish presido

Akano is Idiot..

1 Like

Re: RECESSION: Increment FUTO School Fees And The Plight Of The Students by luciouscookie: 10:57am On Nov 11, 2016
karleone:

It's not just that it's one bank, but the location of the bank is annoying.
And SUG is doing nothing about it.....too bad!
Re: RECESSION: Increment FUTO School Fees And The Plight Of The Students by Nobody: 10:58am On Nov 11, 2016
This people are pissing on us without the courtsy of calling it rain. What happened to the already embedded 8k in our school fees... Dem dey craze

1 Like

Re: RECESSION: Increment FUTO School Fees And The Plight Of The Students by Nobody: 10:58am On Nov 11, 2016
And dey re complaining..dey should come and to my school wer we pay 820k. Only for school fees and accommodation

# undecided undecided

#YOLO
Re: RECESSION: Increment FUTO School Fees And The Plight Of The Students by Ebuszzy(m): 11:02am On Nov 11, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]BREAKING NEWS

EFCC IS LOOKING FOR FUTO SUG PRESIDENT.

1 Like

Re: RECESSION: Increment FUTO School Fees And The Plight Of The Students by Nobody: 11:06am On Nov 11, 2016
favexx:
lukat dis 1...futo is a secondary school period!
NDO, next time prep well for their screening...

2 Likes

Re: RECESSION: Increment FUTO School Fees And The Plight Of The Students by chicobaddest(m): 11:21am On Nov 11, 2016
Allwility:
Futoites don't type like this, mate.
I am glad it caught your attention. That was the reason for the irregular capitalization of the letters. mate
Re: RECESSION: Increment FUTO School Fees And The Plight Of The Students by chicobaddest(m): 11:23am On Nov 11, 2016
DamDright:
NDO, next prep well for their screening...
grin
DamDright:
NDO, next prep well for their screening...
Exactly
Re: RECESSION: Increment FUTO School Fees And The Plight Of The Students by chicobaddest(m): 11:25am On Nov 11, 2016
Ebuszzy:
[color=#006600][/color]BREAKING NEWS
EFCC IS LOOKING FOR FUTO SUG PRESIDENT.
grin they should also be looking for you bro
Re: RECESSION: Increment FUTO School Fees And The Plight Of The Students by chicobaddest(m): 11:29am On Nov 11, 2016
richommie:
And dey re complaining..dey should come and to my school wer we pay 820k. Only for school fees and accommodation

# undecided undecided

#YOLO

Ain't you proud to mention the name of your school at least? lipsrsealed
Re: RECESSION: Increment FUTO School Fees And The Plight Of The Students by sevfour: 11:29am On Nov 11, 2016
lol
Re: RECESSION: Increment FUTO School Fees And The Plight Of The Students by webady: 11:42am On Nov 11, 2016
which skool?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bowen University Expels 29 Students, Suspends 26 Indefinitely / UNILAG VC Defends Graduates’ 5.0 CGPA / Spelling Bee Competition: Abdulazeez Abdulrahmon Emerges Lagos One Day Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.