Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,244 members, 7,818,838 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

#TBT: Donald Trump Throws Heavy Blow At African Leaders - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / #TBT: Donald Trump Throws Heavy Blow At African Leaders (712 Views)

Netanyahu Warns Of ‘resounding Blow’ If Iran Attacks Israel / Deposed African Leaders And Where They Are Now / Donald Trump Throws Toilet Paper At Puerto Rico Hurricane Victims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#TBT: Donald Trump Throws Heavy Blow At African Leaders by Nobody: 10:56am On Nov 10, 2016
January 14, 2016

The United States of America’s, USA, Republican Presidential hopeful, Donald Trump, has taken a swipe at political leaders in Africa on account of the level of corruption and economic backwardness in the continent.
He maintained that African leaders are bad examples for leadership and recommended that the continent be re-colonized again.

“Look at African countries like Nigeria or Kenya for instance, those people are stealing from their own government and go to invest the money in foreign countries.
From the government to opposition, they only qualify to be used as a case study whenever bad examples are required.
“How do you trust even those who have ran away to hide here at the United States hiding behind education? I hear they abuse me in their blogs, but I don’t care because even the internet they are using is ours and we can decide to switch it off from this side.
“These are people who import everything including matchsticks. In my opinion, most of these African countries ought to be recolonized again for another 100 years, because they know nothing about leadership and self governance”, Trump stated.

Trump is no stranger to controversies, and he appears to like the status of a controversial man.
Recall he proposed recently to ban migration of Muslims into the United States, threatened to withdraw his £700 million of investments in the United Kingdom if he is prevented from entering the country and was rumoured to have said blacks were lazy fools, only good at eating, lovemaking and thuggery.
While the allegation that he called blacks “lazy fools” has been described as false, he has revealed his intention towards some black leaders if he eventually becomes American President.
According to political observers, Trump has already hinted plans at jailing some sit-tight African leaders who have been ruling their countries for a long time. Trump reportedly said this while addressing American war veterans in Washington.
Robert Mugabe of Zimbabwe and Yoweri Museveni of Uganda have topped the list. Robert Mugabe, 91, has been ruling Zimbabwe since 1980, while Museveni, 71, has been ruling Uganda since 1986.

“I want to reiterate here before America’s greatest heroes that I will not condone any dictatorial tendencies exhibited by dictators around the world especially the two old men from Zimbabwe and Uganda.
“Mugabe and Museveni must be put on notice that their days are numbered and that I am going to arrest them and lock them in prison. If the past American administrations have failed to stop these two despots, I will personally do it.
“Mugabe and Museveni have given the world enough troubles and it’s about time someone puts to an end all these madness for peace to prevail.
“If Obama fears them, I will never fear them. If Clinton and Bush feared them, If the Pope kneels before them, I will never be reduced to that level. I will never be cowed. I promise to clean all the political mess around the world and promote international justice.” He stated.
Re: #TBT: Donald Trump Throws Heavy Blow At African Leaders by afanide: 11:30am On Nov 10, 2016
He's not even assumed Office yet......
Re: #TBT: Donald Trump Throws Heavy Blow At African Leaders by Jejelomoekonlo: 12:12pm On Nov 10, 2016
US Presidential Election Fallout: See What These Women Were Arrested For...‎

naij.com/us-election-presedential-election-fallout-see/
Re: #TBT: Donald Trump Throws Heavy Blow At African Leaders by Metroescobar: 12:31pm On Nov 10, 2016
angry

So na for what's app call na him trump give this o.p all this gist?

My friend will you post a source or gerrarahia with this booshit!

(1) (Reply)

Comprehensive Situation Of Crises In Cameroon (graphics Pictures) / The Next French President Is 39 Years Old. / Controversy:swearing-in Of New Chad Government:christian Refuse To Swear By Alah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.