Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

FCSC Recruitment Update - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FCSC Recruitment Update (3560 Views)

Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Recruitment 2019 / FCSC Recruitment: Successful Candidates Shortlisted For Interview Meet Here / FCSC 2016 Recruitment: FCSC Releases Batch A List For Interview! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FCSC Recruitment Update by Nobody: 11:26am On Nov 10, 2016
hi guys i got this early this morning .

FCSC Recruitment Department Application
Inbox
x
recruitment@fedcivilservice.gov.ng

5:26 AM (5 hours ago)

to me
The FCSC Recruitment Department STRONGLY ADVICE all those who have submitted applications to login and click “My Portal” menu, select “My Application(s)” to review their application(s) in the portal. You are strongly advised to review the list, delete duplicate applications, and make sure your final application(s) is filled out completely, correctly and accurately, before 13th of November, 2016. Below is(are) listed application(s) you have submitted: FCSC-2016-070502-0006506

Note that all applications will be processed electronically, therefore any error or omission in your application could affect your chances of getting to the next stage of the recruitment process. The application completion and submission is part of the candidate’s selection process.
Re: FCSC Recruitment Update by nnahernest(m): 11:37am On Nov 10, 2016
I got the same message
Re: FCSC Recruitment Update by Nobody: 11:59am On Nov 10, 2016
Got the same
Re: FCSC Recruitment Update by ourema(f): 4:11pm On Nov 10, 2016
Got same
Re: FCSC Recruitment Update by Analee(f): 8:11pm On Nov 10, 2016
yea.d same msg.bt d number i dnt seem to understand,abeg who understand explain.tnx
Re: FCSC Recruitment Update by karleone(m): 9:37pm On Nov 10, 2016
Analee:
yea.d same msg.bt d number i dnt seem to understand,abeg who understand explain.tnx

That's your application ID. The one in your portal should rhyme with the one in the mail. Kindly login to your account and confirm. If it ain't so, try to go through and edit your application. Hopefully, the second mail you'll receive will have same application ID as the one in your portal
Re: FCSC Recruitment Update by EdoBoy90(m): 10:34pm On Nov 10, 2016
What they uploaded is the Application ID. When we did our registration and submitted, the application ID was vacant. Now, they have uploaded it. And all applications will be processed electronically that is the aptitute test will be online. So, they might ask us to use the aplication ID to log in for the aptitute test online.

Goodluck.
Re: FCSC Recruitment Update by odee007: 10:45pm On Nov 10, 2016
pls guys I got d same messages 3 times with 3 different ids wen I log on to my page the I'd I saw deer is different from the 3 dey sent m how can I delete the 3 and leave did present one I have tried but to no avail
Re: FCSC Recruitment Update by otunbaolusegun0(m): 11:00pm On Nov 10, 2016
Please I got the same mail but when I logged in it was telling me that there upgrading th system that I should check back 30mim later which have been doing since still the same thing .please who is in my shoe and to those who have login how did you do it
Re: FCSC Recruitment Update by kayusre: 11:35pm On Nov 10, 2016
yours is just 3..mine is 60
odee007:
pls guys I got d same messages 3 times with 3 different ids wen I log on to my page the I'd I saw deer is different from the 3 dey sent m how can I delete the 3 and leave did present one I have tried but to no avail
Re: FCSC Recruitment Update by bukhety(f): 5:36am On Nov 11, 2016
I think the no of mails fcsc sends indicate the no of times u tried submitting, not necessarily what's on ur portal. They re just sending the mails for us to cross- check and b sure we have the right ones there. My opinion, I might be wrong.

1 Like

Re: FCSC Recruitment Update by Nobody: 6:03am On Nov 11, 2016
30 minutes since yesterday. kai
Re: FCSC Recruitment Update by odee007: 6:11am On Nov 11, 2016
pls guys help m out how do I get to delete the
multiple submissions I got 3 mails with 3 different application ids I went to view my portal to my greatest surprise I saw a different I'd from d 3 DAT was sent to m.am just confused how can I delete d 3 wen dey re not showing on my portal .pls guys help m I don't want a disqualification I have laboured for did pls
Re: FCSC Recruitment Update by Seetee22: 7:00am On Nov 11, 2016
We are currently updating Application Numbers, so if you do not see your submitted application, check back in 30 minutes.
You can View, Edit or Delete your submitted Application(s). You can also use your browser print function to print your application when you’re in the View mode. biko this is wat i've been getting wenever i want to check mine pls wats wrong?
Re: FCSC Recruitment Update by LongT(m): 9:55am On Nov 11, 2016
It's really annoying!! There 30 min. No dey end. They'd probably use that as an excuse to cut down on number of applicants. Closing date is 13th Nov.
Re: FCSC Recruitment Update by Cksmile(m): 12:51am On Dec 02, 2016
does any1 knws abt fcsc recruitment aptitude test @ PH . heard dis frm an unreliable source.... how true is this pls?

(1) (Reply)

I Need Someone Who Can Work From Home (10k Per Month ) / Guardian Vacancies 11/11/2014 / Ji4d Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.