Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,781 members, 7,837,842 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Boyfriend Slashes Girlfriend’s Throat In Adamawa State (graphic Images) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boyfriend Slashes Girlfriend’s Throat In Adamawa State (graphic Images) (63729 Views)

Photo Of The Girl Her Father Sliced Her Throat In Yola, Adamawa / Katsina Man Slits Girlfriend's Throat For Trying To Marry Another Man (Graphic) / Student Sentenced To 12 Years In Jail, For Slitting His Girlfriend's Throat-pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boyfriend Slashes Girlfriend’s Throat In Adamawa State (graphic Images) by noetic5: 4:08pm On Nov 10, 2016
oops
Re: Boyfriend Slashes Girlfriend’s Throat In Adamawa State (graphic Images) by midehi2(f): 4:08pm On Nov 10, 2016
say no to anger, it can destroy, when your guy is angry, just move away from him till he is calm
Re: Boyfriend Slashes Girlfriend’s Throat In Adamawa State (graphic Images) by chemicalDisease: 4:09pm On Nov 10, 2016
Northerners and slicing eeh!

jeeeez!
Re: Boyfriend Slashes Girlfriend’s Throat In Adamawa State (graphic Images) by wemmieslim(f): 4:09pm On Nov 10, 2016
Nawa o, when the girl no resemble Ram, how can a sane person hold a knife to another's throat, can somebody pls explain this? Where's the original Ram that was sacrificed, something is seriously wrong somewhere.
Re: Boyfriend Slashes Girlfriend’s Throat In Adamawa State (graphic Images) by prinsam30: 4:09pm On Nov 10, 2016
North with violence
Re: Boyfriend Slashes Girlfriend’s Throat In Adamawa State (graphic Images) by thonyrule(m): 4:13pm On Nov 10, 2016
end time lover
Re: Boyfriend Slashes Girlfriend’s Throat In Adamawa State (graphic Images) by IRobot7(m): 4:14pm On Nov 10, 2016
undecided

Re: Boyfriend Slashes Girlfriend’s Throat In Adamawa State (graphic Images) by HonPatrick(m): 4:14pm On Nov 10, 2016
If it were to be boko guys na Una go shout.
Some people are meant to be in Zoo.
Re: Boyfriend Slashes Girlfriend’s Throat In Adamawa State (graphic Images) by Rilwayne001: 4:14pm On Nov 10, 2016
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Boyfriend Slashes Girlfriend’s Throat In Adamawa State (graphic Images) by sirfee(m): 4:15pm On Nov 10, 2016
JESUS!is this love or....,later he will blame it on d devil.This is pure wickedness
Re: Boyfriend Slashes Girlfriend’s Throat In Adamawa State (graphic Images) by Tajbol4splend(m): 4:17pm On Nov 10, 2016
coolbreezy01:
Now this Is serious.

Did I read adamawa.

Let that guy be arrested as fast as possible cause he is a boko haram cause a normal human being with a heart cannot do such except a brainwashed religious fanatic...

U have brain but it is malfunctioning
Re: Boyfriend Slashes Girlfriend’s Throat In Adamawa State (graphic Images) by Tajbol4splend(m): 4:20pm On Nov 10, 2016
The guy deserves death sentence
Re: Boyfriend Slashes Girlfriend’s Throat In Adamawa State (graphic Images) by Kingdeej5: 4:22pm On Nov 10, 2016
Re: Boyfriend Slashes Girlfriend’s Throat In Adamawa State (graphic Images) by systemz(m): 4:22pm On Nov 10, 2016
She's just so so fortunate.
Re: Boyfriend Slashes Girlfriend’s Throat In Adamawa State (graphic Images) by 4nobody4every1: 4:24pm On Nov 10, 2016
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Boyfriend Slashes Girlfriend’s Throat In Adamawa State (graphic Images) by DozieInc(m): 4:25pm On Nov 10, 2016
A lunatic
Re: Boyfriend Slashes Girlfriend’s Throat In Adamawa State (graphic Images) by decub: 4:29pm On Nov 10, 2016
mhisbliss:
animals, i blame the girl for dating his kind
QED, I always tell friends and even my sisters not to date a man that can't control his emotions. There are better ways of dealing with such.
Re: Boyfriend Slashes Girlfriend’s Throat In Adamawa State (graphic Images) by mofeoluwadassah: 4:31pm On Nov 10, 2016
Chai!!! See throat oooooo endtime children.
Re: Boyfriend Slashes Girlfriend’s Throat In Adamawa State (graphic Images) by Kesmakveli(m): 4:31pm On Nov 10, 2016
I Pray the victim gets healed in Jesus name! and as for the boyfriend he must face justice either by law or otherwise & this should serve as a lesson to those in relationships. #ObserveBeforeSayingYes
Re: Boyfriend Slashes Girlfriend’s Throat In Adamawa State (graphic Images) by mhisbliss(f): 4:32pm On Nov 10, 2016
decub:

QED, I always tell friends and even my sisters not to date a man that can't control his emotions. There are better ways of dealing with such.
its childish and devilish, its not wrong to be jealous or possessive of your partner but what kind of jealousy will make you slit the throat of someone you claimed you love? It doesn't make sense
Re: Boyfriend Slashes Girlfriend’s Throat In Adamawa State (graphic Images) by omonighoblessing(f): 4:32pm On Nov 10, 2016
coolbreezy01:
Now this Is serious.

Did I read adamawa.

Let that guy be arrested as fast as possible cause he is a boko haram cause a normal human being with a heart cannot do such except a brainwashed religious fanatic...
Re: Boyfriend Slashes Girlfriend’s Throat In Adamawa State (graphic Images) by jerryfisher(m): 4:33pm On Nov 10, 2016
Re: Boyfriend Slashes Girlfriend’s Throat In Adamawa State (graphic Images) by fortunechy(m): 4:34pm On Nov 10, 2016
*APC 1:1-12* Our Reading For Today Is Taken From The Book Of APC Chapter 1 Verse 1 To 12 .... 1. And it came to pass, when the Lord would punish Nigeria, that he gave them a president under whose hand they were mightily oppressed. . 2. Before he ascended the throne, he made them hope, with all manner of promises, that he would bring them to the promised land before the coming year began. . 3. Thus the inhabitants of Nigeria grew restless with their good condition, and sorely vexed the president under whose hand they had prospered, so that he would not have the office of the president again, but rather resented it. . 4. In those days also the Boko haramites laid siege to the north, and slew of the people three and twenty thousand, intending to set up a kingdom which would be ruled by Islam. . 5. Thus the inhabitants of Nigeria remembered not the good deeds of Jonathan, but thrust him out of the throne, and made Buhari president in his stead. . 6. Buhari was seventy and two years old when he began to reign. He reigned one and a half years in Nigeria, and the land became impoverished under him and the hausites, the igbolites and yorubites began murmuring against the President . 7. But the President continued to persecute also a few of the people, accusing them and casting them into prison. Thus, the opposition was subdued, the people could not find bread and rice to eat and there was hunger in the land. . 8. And the end became uncertain as there was wailing and gnashing of teeth and as soon as the president heard this he began to travel around d the world and in the middle of his reign he launched a campaign to say to the people "Change begins with you. 9. And in those days, there came a disagreement between the president and his household. And the woman of his 'old age (not youth)' chastised him in a proverb saying 'he who the gods want to remove from position he first makes deaf', as he no longer listens to her. 10. In response to her, while in a far away land with the Germans, he rebuked her and reminded her of her duties as a wife, saying "while he belongs to everybody and nobody, 'she belongs to the kitchen, the living room and the other room'". 11. And these sentences caused uproar and division in the land, which greatly caused division in the land among its inhabitants.. 12 Tell it not in Germany. Tell it not in the streets of Abuja, how art the mighty fallen? Knoweth thou not that Sai Buhari has goofed and it's now "to your tents oh Nigerians!
Re: Boyfriend Slashes Girlfriend’s Throat In Adamawa State (graphic Images) by schumastic(m): 4:36pm On Nov 10, 2016
mhisbliss:
animals, i blame the girl for dating his kind

obviously he won't present himself as such in the first place
Re: Boyfriend Slashes Girlfriend’s Throat In Adamawa State (graphic Images) by modsRbastard: 4:39pm On Nov 10, 2016
Solmax:
I wonder how a so called MAN would do such evil to a Woman he claims to love as his girlfriend.
She was lucky he missed her major veins.

Major Arteries you mean especially the carotid artery that carries oxygenated blood to the brain, cos he sure didn't miss some veins.

Artteries carries oxygenated blood away from the heart while the veins carry deoxyginated blood back to the heart; Hence arteries more delicate than veins.

Wish her quick recovery.

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Slashes Girlfriend’s Throat In Adamawa State (graphic Images) by Kaybaba5(m): 4:40pm On Nov 10, 2016
Some guys are animals, wicked...
God will deliver women grom their hands.
Re: Boyfriend Slashes Girlfriend’s Throat In Adamawa State (graphic Images) by 2termz(m): 4:40pm On Nov 10, 2016
Good 4 d girl
Re: Boyfriend Slashes Girlfriend’s Throat In Adamawa State (graphic Images) by mmmustapha(m): 4:40pm On Nov 10, 2016
Kingbuhari:
Blood of my LovePeddler mother... I said it, this ppl are allergic to western education why forcing them to embrace life they are not used to, that mallam supposed to be in sambisa Forest tending to his father's cattle's...... Nawa ooo North and violence
Re: Boyfriend Slashes Girlfriend’s Throat In Adamawa State (graphic Images) by purenezz: 4:41pm On Nov 10, 2016
know who u r dealing with...48 laws of power warned.if u as a gal want to b a cheat,select ur maga carefully cos not all men can forgive and walk away especially DAT broke dude DAT has bin starving himself just to make sure ur OK.not aboki definately.dis guys wey na for inside belle dem d learn d skills to handle sword nd kill at any slight chance d hav gat.lucky ur stil breathing sis.

but make I ask....u go cheat again for ur life?

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Slashes Girlfriend’s Throat In Adamawa State (graphic Images) by greenermodels: 4:43pm On Nov 10, 2016
95% of the blame goes to the girl while only 5% of the blame goes to the guy, i have seen my sweet heart in bed with another man and i cried my eyes out for days, it takes the grace of God not to turn violent, a man has his pride.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos Of Abba Kyari, 6 Others Arraigned For Drug Trafficking / Nneka Obazee: Lesbian Meant To Be Deported To Nigeria Tries To Commit Suicide / Man Slaughters His 14-year-old Brother For Money Ritual In Kwara (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.