Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Zigzag Decision By Nigeria Government - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zigzag Decision By Nigeria Government (314 Views)

Zigzag Decision By Nigeria Government / Latest Ship Acquired By Nigeria Navy Which Left China On Sept 15 Arrives Nigeria / Lst Of 29 Customs Officers Dismissed By Nigeria Customs Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Zigzag Decision By Nigeria Government by olivegirl(f): 12:57pm On Nov 10, 2016
My fellow nairaland, this month clocked ten years I have been using naira land , lalalastical please grant me front page to for celebration
please just like my post for my anniversary and share for my post which I belief it is for betterment of Nigeria.

Dear Nigeria government,
We have seen it all, your indecisive nature in policymaking which is very favourable to every mind developers whether umu Igbo, Yoruba or Hausa people. You changed so much polices and we Nigeria are pressing hard to adjust which you know that Nigerians are easily adapters. I want to ask the government,what are you reviewing in bound products,? Toothpaste,toothpick? because we Nigerians read body language more than you actions. Donald trump just won yesterday and reps from southeastern part visited. Then this morning you are reviewing bound products. Dear government stop shaking over this your initial conditions because it will favour us more than allowing my Igbo brothers to embark on importation again. The spirit of mind development is there and very crude untapped. Please free Nigeria from importation of things Nigerians can produce. Igbos supported trump because of their Jews,they believed so much in nature and how God made them. Trump displayed The action. Please my dear government move us forward by crashing idiotic toothpicks and pencils which an ordinary 17years can manufacture. I LOVE NIGERIA, I Love industrialization. Let us break from too much importation. If you think we Igbos' are keen on trump card to give us Biafra,you miscalculated. GIVE US good ambience,we will see money. Give us bad water we water it with our gardens made by ourselves. Please Nigeria be very careful with countries that saw how we are divided but chooses to be sectionals when having meeting with you. Who northern governor meeting epp. One Nigeria . I am not a good writer especially English, .,, but pardon me if my write up make no senses to you

(1) (Reply)

Lasg Promotes 8,617 School Teachers / 8 Days Left ------ You Want To Build A Career In Web Design And Development? / Jonathan May Contest And Win 2019 Elections; Dele Momodu Warns APC- Concise News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.