Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,298 members, 7,860,730 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:03 PM

Donald Trump’s Victory: God’s Wisdom Is Beyond Human Comprehension - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump’s Victory: God’s Wisdom Is Beyond Human Comprehension (474 Views)

Meet Chinese Monkey That Prophesied Trump’s Victory / 2 Topless Women Protesting Donald Trump’s Victory Arrested By Police - Photos / Two Unclad Ladies Protesting Against Donald Trump's Victory Arrested By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Donald Trump’s Victory: God’s Wisdom Is Beyond Human Comprehension by patiot: 2:31pm On Nov 10, 2016
God is wonderful and works in mysterious ways. Opinion polls was never in support of Trump, the pundits also predicted Clinton’s victory, the media kept on prophesying a “WALKOVER” for Clinton.

At a point, Nigerians no longer write about happenings around Nigeria, all we see flying on social media were all about Clinton’s wonderful outings at the campaign grounds and how she will comfortably emerge the 45th American President.

And the unexpected happens, Trump proved the bookmakers wrong by acquiring more than the required votes to emerge winner of the November 8, 2016 USA presidential election. Even when prophesies and opinions did not favour him,he kept on going and in the end history did.

Great lessons here on TRUMP’S victory , not everything we wish will come to pass, but , ONLY the wish of God for us.I also wish to advice Nigerian politicians to always use the word “IMPOSSIBLE” with caution. Trump was never given a chance, today, he is the president of United State of America.

I am sure the rest of the world are anxiously waiting for the snapchat video of how our own ebullient Professor Wole Soyinka tore his “Green Card” Kongi must video it and send it to the rest of the world.

Unknowingly to the doubters, God is angry with the DEMOCRATS, the gay marriage is expected to be strengthened by Hillary if she had been elected the next American President and God once again proved he remains the “I am that I am” by making a way for Trump where there seems to be no way. God will never allow another “Sodom and Gomorrah”

There is probably nothing more inhospitable than homosexual gang rape. But to say God completely destroyed two cities and all their inhabitants for being inhospitable clearly misses the point. While Sodom and Gomorrah were guilty of many other horrendous sins, homosexuality was the reason God poured fiery sulfur on the cities, completely destroying them and all of their inhabitants. To this day, the area where Sodom and Gomorrah were located remains a desolate wasteland. Sodom and Gomorrah serve as a powerful example of how God feels about sin in general, and homosexuality specifically. I think God almighty averted another “Sodom and Gomorrah” with the emergence of “TRUMP” as the next American President.

I wonder what prophet T. B JOSHUA who had earlier predicted Clinton’s victory at the pool will tell his congregation on Sunday? God is wonderful and works in mysterious ways.

Kudos to Donald John Trump (Snr) for his doggedness. Trump worked with “PERTINACIOUS” resistance to distractions.

Lastly, Trump’s victory is a great lesson to Nigerians, let’s stop deprecating people, let’s stop saying people has no electoral value when we are yet to have the opinion of the general public. I won’t be surprised if Barrister Jimoh Ibrahim the pundits believed has no electoral value emerged the next Ondo State Governor. Trump’s victory is a pointer that God’s wisdom is beyond human comprehension and no mortal can attain it.

Americans have spoken.
Congratulations to Donald John Trump.

Congratulations to the people of United States of America.
Oyejide Sunkanmi (Suco)
Public Affair Analyst.
Abk North LG,
OGUN STATE.

Re: Donald Trump’s Victory: God’s Wisdom Is Beyond Human Comprehension by chriskosherbal(m): 2:38pm On Nov 10, 2016
Congratulations D. Trump
Re: Donald Trump’s Victory: God’s Wisdom Is Beyond Human Comprehension by mii4u(f): 3:48pm On Nov 10, 2016
This Trump victory is reall a prove that God has the final say

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: See what 'iraqi Forces' are doing to civilians / Trump Condemns 'brutal Dictator'... / 35 Killed In Attack On Istanbul Nightclub.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.