Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,263 members, 7,811,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:17 PM

Why HILLARY Lost To TRUMP - My View From AMERICA - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Why HILLARY Lost To TRUMP - My View From AMERICA (997 Views)

Abolfazl Shekarchi To Trump: Save Us From Coronavirus, Not Make Threats / Obama And Hillary Clinton Called Out Over Sri Lanka Church Bombings / Democrats Just Won The House In A Sweeping Rebuke To Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why HILLARY Lost To TRUMP - My View From AMERICA by ogbonti: 4:02pm On Nov 10, 2016
It is an AFRICAN adage that "what an elder sees while seating down, a child wont see it while climbing the tallest palm tree"

THIS IS WHY TRUMP WON, are you listening?

1. Obama was weak on putting muslims in their place and everyday Americans are scared what is happening in Germany and France will get here.

2. Obama failed to listen to majority of Americans, who are opposed to immigration amnesty deal. Instead they used media proxies like CNN, MSNBC, ABC, New York Times, Huffington Post etc. trying to convince Americans that a majority of us really wanted amnesty, which is not true.

3. The Affordable Care Act, a.k.a Obama Care is killing jobs because when you work full time 40 hours a week, your company MUST provide you with that insurance by law. Small businesses could not afford it and this led to alot of par time jobs and many businesses simply went under

4. The borders were thrown wide open with no almost no consequence for crossing into the U.S. The unaccompanied kids saga, trooping in their thousands everyday, with the government helping to disperse them was seen as a threat to neutralize the demographics of the country to favor other races except the white race. That was unbearable for them.

5. The $1.7 Billion ransom payment to Iran (cash) and $150 billion given to defer their nuclear plan in the midst of economic struggles did not seat well with the Average American, still hurting from a bad economy. The 4.9% unemployment is not reality on ground. That is an average of those are currently registered as unemployed. Many have quit looking for a job and they are not part of that 4.9%

6. The big one --- HILLARY'S SCANDALS ----- the average American watched the democratic party establishment defend a corrupt candidate and this was simply unacceptable. They knew they rather have a bombastic or loquacious president than someone whose finger prints was everywhere corrupt in the dealings of global business

7. Donald Trump was seen as unfiltered, and Americans were tired of "political correctness" where the President decides not to say the obvious because he does not want to offend certain people, and then he will use words like "THIS IS NOT WHO WE ARE" TO TRY TO MAKE THEM LOOK DUMB. Americans care not people who are timid. they are respectful but when it becomes obvious you taking them for a ride, they will even up.

8. The media thought they were attacking Trump by talking about his negatives every second of the day, trying to brainwash people, and they succeeded to a larger extent, but GOD PASS THEM. With what the media did to Trump, it would have been equally hard for an Angel from heaven to win this election, so AMERICANS read thru the lines and hated the notion of being told what to do by the media

9. wikileaks exposed so much about HILLARY, and what was hidden that it was simply impossible for most voters to ignore it.

10. Lastly, that FBI decision to re open investigation, although later called up WAS THE FINAL BLOW TO HILLARY CLINTON'S CAMPAIGN. She never recovered, the DAMAGE WAS DONE! America is a nation that encourages organizations to run back ground check on people before they are given a position of responsibility, e.g. employment and all that .. so what moral justification would there be to elect a woman so corrupt?

SO, that is why you have President elect Trump. THIS IS A LESSON FOR EVERY BOASTFUL OR VENGEFUL POLITICIAN... ONCE YOU ARE ELECTED, NEVER TURN YOUR BACK ON THE NEEDS OF THE VAST MAJORITY OF THE ELECTORATE. know where your bread is buttered. THE PEOPLE WHO VOTE YOU IN, CAN VOTE YOU OUT, the beauty of democracy!

1 Like

Re: Why HILLARY Lost To TRUMP - My View From AMERICA by redsceptic: 4:19pm On Nov 10, 2016
An accurate summary which I wholly support.

Let me add this with respect to Obama: I strongly suspect Barack Obama is a closet muslim and certainly a supporter of militant jihadism.
Look carefully at his policies and actions:
1.Allowing ISIS to thrive
2. Supporting jihadists in Syria
3 killing Ghadaffi and setting the stage for jihadi take-over of Libya
4.Opposing GEJ (who was a corrupt and ineffectual fool anyway) but instead of shopping for a moderate replacement placing in power another jihadist (Buhari) in power.

2 Likes

Re: Why HILLARY Lost To TRUMP - My View From AMERICA by blackfase(m): 4:33pm On Nov 10, 2016
Hmmmm, nice summation...
Re: Why HILLARY Lost To TRUMP - My View From AMERICA by dplordx(m): 4:46pm On Nov 10, 2016
Well said op. God bless you. But the truth remain... Trump is only going to make Americans respect Obama in some few years. Mark my word. Sometimes you need a bad leader to make up for the wonderful one... Just as Nigerians chased away corruption for untold suffering and human right abuse.
Re: Why HILLARY Lost To TRUMP - My View From AMERICA by mars123(m): 5:04pm On Nov 10, 2016
The fact is Donald Trump is a good businessman but can he be a good leader to Americans and people in general, I don't think so. I seriously hope the man reneges on plans to ship Nigerians back.
Re: Why HILLARY Lost To TRUMP - My View From AMERICA by MENZPRIDE(m): 5:17pm On Nov 10, 2016
With the benefit of hindsight, everyone is an expert.
it is ridiculously funny how everyone suddenly realizes that the Election was between "ANGEL" Trump and "DEMON" Clinton.
From the results released, Hillary Clinton won the 'Populace' Popular Votes, while Donald Trump won the Electoral College Votes.

1 Like

Re: Why HILLARY Lost To TRUMP - My View From AMERICA by ogbonti: 9:09pm On Nov 16, 2016
MENZPRIDE:
With the benefit of hindsight, everyone is an expert.
it is ridiculously funny how everyone suddenly realizes that the Election was between "ANGEL" Trump and "DEMON" Clinton.
From the results released, Hillary Clinton won the '[b]Populace' Popular Votes,[/b][color=#000099][/color] while Donald Trump won the Electoral College Votes.

A lot of illegals vote in US elections, and this is the legacy of the the democrats. That is why the Mayors of mega cities like New York, Chicago, Los Angeles etc. are vowing to resist deportation of undocumented aliens, BUT they forget to realize that "he who pays the piper, dictates the tune"

By the time they cannot get funds to run their regular programs, they will give up these liabilities called illegals - ARK MY WORDS ON THE WALL WITH A 6 INCHES NAIL, NOT CHALK... so you can read it a year from now

(1) (Reply)

Donald Trump Deports 2 Kenyans And 30,000 More At Risk / Today Is India Independence Day / 30 Years Of Trump Fighting Racism That The Media Doesn't Want You To See [Video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.