Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,542 members, 7,770,414 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 10:25 AM

Why Do Nigerian Girls Wear Jeans Without Pants? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Why Do Nigerian Girls Wear Jeans Without Pants? (45187 Views)

Should Teenage Girls Wear Makeup? / Wearing Low Cut Jeans Without Any Underwear / Why Do Ladies Wear Jeans Rig Panties? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Nigerian Girls Wear Jeans Without Pants? by prince4lif: 2:39pm On Nov 01, 2009
It's really surprising how our girls go about the city in their jeans trousers without pants or underwear, all you see exposed to the public is the upper half of their buttocks, please let someone tell this girls not to corrupt our society, pant is still cheap in the market and they can aswell use a belt to hold their jeans from falling off.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Wear Jeans Without Pants? by whitesturd(f): 3:30pm On Nov 01, 2009
prince4lif:

It's really surprising how our girls go about the city in their jeans trousers without pants or underwear, all you see exposed to the public is the upper half of their buttocks, please let someone tell this girls not to corrupt our society, pant is still cheap in the market and they can aswell use a belt to hold their jeans from falling off.

Must u look?once u see a girl like that,simply look elsewhere or close ya eyes. cool

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Wear Jeans Without Pants? by patwhizkid(f): 3:41pm On Nov 01, 2009
Or even help her (touch) close it. . .then yu manage anytin yu see/get.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Wear Jeans Without Pants? by justwise(m): 3:54pm On Nov 01, 2009
The best thing is not to look, i tell u, those freshy backsides can make ur heart pump blood faster
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Wear Jeans Without Pants? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 01, 2009
Theres no way u wouldnt look because its usually very obvious&tempting.Pls address it
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Wear Jeans Without Pants? by PAININASS: 5:05pm On Nov 01, 2009
Really?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Wear Jeans Without Pants? by OYINBOGOJU(m): 5:30pm On Nov 01, 2009
THE WORST THING IS THAT THOSE ASSES ARE DIRTY, SMELLING LIKE ROTTEN PIG.

I JUST CAN`T STAND THEM WHEN THEY OPEN THEIR LEGS, IT SMELLS LIKE A BAD EGG.

DIRTY GIRLS WANDERING THE STREET LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO DEVOUR.

GOD DEY.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Wear Jeans Without Pants? by PAININASS: 5:37pm On Nov 01, 2009
@OYINBOGOJU , you are idiot
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Wear Jeans Without Pants? by hollandis(f): 5:43pm On Nov 01, 2009
smelly asses
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Wear Jeans Without Pants? by Pharoh: 5:56pm On Nov 01, 2009
whitesturd:

Must u look?once u see a girl like that,simply look elsewhere or close ya eyes. cool

The issue is not about looking but maintaining a moral society.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Wear Jeans Without Pants? by pchima: 6:00pm On Nov 01, 2009
I remeber back then before u see that place na june 12,they will package it vry well but now na free of charge.talk  of decay in womanhood.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Wear Jeans Without Pants? by Dubino(m): 6:11pm On Nov 01, 2009
I strongly disagree with the poster. Firstly,it's not only Nigerian girls. Secondly,it's not only girls.
The issue of girls wearing or not wearing panties with jean doesn't really matter but exposing ones butt or part of it in the name of fashion is a real act of irresponsibility. I'am a guy and I don't want to be bias about the issue, some guys does that too, pulling down their jeans exposing their undies/boxers (sagging as it's called in US). Some cities in US has made it illegal to sag and offenders are liable to fine of up to $100 for 1st offenders and fine and some days of community service for frequent offenders.
As Pharoh said,it's not an issue of looking but maintaining a moral and decent society. So I'll say, please pull up your jeans brothers and sisters and use belt if the jean is a bit oversized.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Wear Jeans Without Pants? by TheHenrys(m): 6:18pm On Nov 01, 2009
cuz there is a total decay in womanhood all in the name of fashion,its telling people how cheap they are.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Wear Jeans Without Pants? by cvibe: 6:22pm On Nov 01, 2009
Where are the ladies on here to tell us about this pantless fashion.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Wear Jeans Without Pants? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Nov 01, 2009
That shit is just nasty.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Wear Jeans Without Pants? by kanyeWest1: 7:58pm On Nov 01, 2009
What else do you expect from these female prostitutes. Its even funnier when you see them walking and they sense a guy or group of guys are staring at their yanshes and they feebly attempt to pull up their jeans to cover their dirty stinking yansh.

What of those idiots that are always on okada and their yansh is half exposed for the whole world to see and you see them struggling to pull it up while the bike is racing through town. Didnt they know it will be free for all before they wore it and left the house? And when people begin to swear and curse them, they become aggrevated and angry that they are being abused. Stupid female cunts! angry
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Wear Jeans Without Pants? by 8ball(m): 12:19am On Nov 02, 2009
OYINBOGOJU:

GOD DEY.

Just out of curiosity, are u a misorgynist? that was so grossly intense dude, 'smelly rotten pig', jeez, 'smell of bad eggs', OMG, u sure assaulted my sensibilities on that count and i must say u spoke so dishonourably, that said , i am not in support of the brazen fashion the public ass showing has become among our girls, it's utterly decadent and not acceptable ,

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Wear Jeans Without Pants? by xynerio(m): 12:44am On Nov 02, 2009
That is what I call INVITATION TO RAPE.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Wear Jeans Without Pants? by Tmoni(m): 12:46am On Nov 02, 2009
wats the use of panties when its only going to hinder free access to site,

shuo, no time to waste oooo, hard disk has to slotted in quickly
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Wear Jeans Without Pants? by Nobody: 12:47am On Nov 02, 2009
@ topic

I hate it when my panties show in a low waist jeans. All the same I feel naked if I am outside without my panties on.

But when I am home, no panties please. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Wear Jeans Without Pants? by finestiyke(m): 12:55am On Nov 02, 2009
Its a big menace, its tempting wen the gurl is cute with nice panties but a total turn off,otherwise. Diz gurls cant run us down[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Wear Jeans Without Pants? by ritaNL: 2:08am On Nov 02, 2009
michelin89:

@ topic

I hate it when my panties show in a low waist jeans. All the same I feel naked if I am outside without my panties on.

But when I am home, no panties please. cheesy

Thk God i'm not alone in this world. cheesy

@post

Na you sabi , if you no like wetin you see carry your eyes na.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Wear Jeans Without Pants? by r231(m): 2:17am On Nov 02, 2009
nxt time you see one ask her why she is not wearing pata
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Wear Jeans Without Pants? by kuraking(m): 4:57am On Nov 02, 2009
pants and jeans not our tradition so dont tell girls how to wear them, encourage them to wear buba and wrapper with egele
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Wear Jeans Without Pants? by Nobody: 5:15am On Nov 02, 2009
To entice our KOKO
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Wear Jeans Without Pants? by chic2pimp(m): 5:19am On Nov 02, 2009
OYINBOGOJU:

I JUST CAN`T STAND THEM WHEN THEY OPEN THEIR LEGS, IT SMELLS LIKE A BAD EGG

GOD DEY.
CHEI LAFF WAN KILL ME DIE OOOO. BUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Wear Jeans Without Pants? by Digriz(m): 5:38am On Nov 02, 2009
Dis type of fashion is even increasing on daily basis, too bad 4 our culture.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Wear Jeans Without Pants? by THEAMAKA3(f): 6:00am On Nov 02, 2009
OYINBOGOJU:

GOD DEY.
this post just made my day!
i havent laughed this much today!!
THANKS!! grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Wear Jeans Without Pants? by Pweety4me(f): 7:28am On Nov 02, 2009
My hands r clean ooo God save us gurls wey still have dress sense & self dignity from dis wowority these gurls dey broadcast use spoil us here chei!. . .[color=#990000][/color]  cheesy lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Wear Jeans Without Pants? by THEAMAKA3(f): 7:34am On Nov 02, 2009
but seriously, girls dress like this in Nigeria?
GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
this doesnt make any sense.
who doesnt wear panties under?
gosh these girls.
they dont have common sense at all?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Wear Jeans Without Pants? by Pweety4me(f): 7:39am On Nov 02, 2009
^^^Miss hatred y u dey abuse urself naw?. . .is dat not d exact way u dress? undecided grin tongue
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Wear Jeans Without Pants? by THEAMAKA3(f): 7:40am On Nov 02, 2009
Pweety4me:

^^^Miss hatred y u dey abuse urself naw?. . .is dat not d exact way u dress? undecided grin tongue
i dont have time for petty arguments.
my post is serious.
now shoo away, gosh.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady Calls Out Her Nigerian Tailor After Sewing This For Her (photos) / Madina Broni: Meet Ghana First Transgender (Before & After Photos) / Debbie Douglas Emerges MBGA Winner 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.