Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,479 members, 7,826,811 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Why Do Nigerian Girls Wear Jeans Without Pants? - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Why Do Nigerian Girls Wear Jeans Without Pants? (45353 Views)

Should Teenage Girls Wear Makeup? / Wearing Low Cut Jeans Without Any Underwear / Why Do Ladies Wear Jeans Rig Panties? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Wear Jeans Without Pants? by ceasyc(f): 12:51am On Nov 04, 2009
@topic  shocked
shockingly shocking
disgustingly disgusting
just simply NASTY

dont want 2 c your crack, butt or panties
put on a belt or long top 4 pete's sake
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Wear Jeans Without Pants? by v3: 9:02am On Nov 04, 2009
It's becoming the most embarrassing trend in our society today. . .

Why'd someone in her right frame of mind, not leave her home/house without panties on?? angry angry

Reminds me of a chic i saw on a bike struggling to pull her pants up on high speed, her butt was soo full of lightning marks(stretch marks) and sooo black i almost threw up!! angry angry

Talk about eeeeeeewwwwwwwww of the highest order! On a blessed sunday morning!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Wear Jeans Without Pants? by switosman(m): 11:35am On Nov 04, 2009
if the girl in question is ur friend or girl just caution her.
I noticed once that my then girl was wearing her jeans without a pant. I just told her is not right to do that. that guys do know when pants are missing and it does not speak well of her. I also told her I dont like it either. well she changed.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Wear Jeans Without Pants? by pman1(m): 11:38am On Nov 04, 2009
If you have it then flaunt it ooooo
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Wear Jeans Without Pants? by echofamozo(m): 11:59am On Nov 04, 2009
My people most especially the yanshe openning chocho's(girls) we should should understand that guys are always moved by what they see and girls are not. so please stop exposing the part of your body that will distract guys,

note:
before we dey open pant before w see yanshe but now na yanshe before pant, this one no be fashion at all, na madness i dey call am.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Wear Jeans Without Pants? by saviola77(m): 12:12pm On Nov 04, 2009
NL has never failed to disappoint me, these 2 posts have definitely made my day;
v3nom4eva:

It's becoming the most embarrassing trend in our society today. . .

Why'd someone in her right frame of mind, not leave her home/house without panties on?? angry angry

Reminds me of a chic i saw on a bike struggling to pull her pants up on high speed, her butt was soo full of lightning marks(stretch marks) and sooo black i almost threw up!! angry angry

Talk about eeeeeeewwwwwwwww of the highest order! On a blessed sunday morning!

@ na2day?
@ topic

basketmouth talk say, b4, u go open pant see yansh, now u must to open yansh see pant. poster, na the end times jare, just carry your bible cover ya eye  Grin Grin
i don laff die.

seriously, i am yet to fathom why 'sane' people will dress this way, according to them - they are 'free' people in a secular state ahh! my advice - why not go around without clothes- that way you will be totally free. butt cracks!

some say make i close my eyes, why should i? abi them never hear say, if you close your eyes because of bad thing, you no go know when good thing follow pass? a beg free me, my eyes will be open at all time, so i wont miss the good things life has to offer.  wink wink
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Wear Jeans Without Pants? by bornseller: 1:06pm On Nov 04, 2009
goods are showcased abi? any yansh u see is 4 sale then, just price and u will be suprised how cheap it is.starting from N150. cheap, dirty, shameless things.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Wear Jeans Without Pants? by GeorgeD1(m): 1:16pm On Nov 04, 2009
some are even as cheap as fifty bucks. it all depends on your bargaining power! grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Wear Jeans Without Pants? by gentlegg(m): 1:18pm On Nov 04, 2009
Women and their dress code these days. Hmmmm, me I don talk tire.

I try to stop my siblings from watching adult movies on television, how do i stop them from watching 'adult movements' in our streets?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Wear Jeans Without Pants? by THEAMAKA3(f): 1:22pm On Nov 04, 2009
im not saying its cool to dress like that but if its bothering you so much you can easily move to a state in Nigeria that enforces Shariah Law so there would be NO WAY you would see girls wearing jeans without pants.
lolol
just a suggestion.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Wear Jeans Without Pants? by gentlegg(m): 1:25pm On Nov 04, 2009
bornseller:

goods are showcased abi? any yansh u see is 4 sale then, just price and u will be suprised how cheap it is.starting from N150. cheap, dirty, shameless things.

NI50? na for big girls nowww. Just a bottle of coke, the goods is yours.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Wear Jeans Without Pants? by yomitesp(m): 1:31pm On Nov 04, 2009
Jeans skirt ? grin grin grin !!!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Wear Jeans Without Pants? by nnemak(m): 1:34pm On Nov 04, 2009
@ topic.
Girls dress like dat so that ashewo men can easly identify them and take them home fast to bust their KOKO, embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Wear Jeans Without Pants? by mreds: 1:34pm On Nov 04, 2009
I met a gal at the bank sumtyms ago,the whole placed was packed wit pple and i saw that her top was up at the and her butts were out,i felt it was a mistake,i walked close to her and told her silently that she shld pull down her top,she just looked at me and said,"If u've got it,flaunt it".I asked her if u wanted guys to c it,wat shld we do wit it,she answered and said"Nothing".I concluded that she was sick,

Another Scenario,we were in a bus and a gal was sitting in front and her butts were out cos of wat she was wearing,u wud knw dat it was a deliberate act,a policeman was sitting behind d gal and i guess he felt so irritated about the scene,he bought 5naira cold water and pour it in the available space and argument ensued,the gal was eventually.

Gals has to undertstand that morally upright in life gives you an edge. Pls every1, let's work towards pleasing God and not man.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Wear Jeans Without Pants? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Nov 04, 2009
tsewwww na today
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Wear Jeans Without Pants? by DeepSight(m): 2:00pm On Nov 04, 2009
mreds:

I met a gal at the bank sumtyms ago,the whole placed was packed wit pple and i saw that her top was up at the and her butts were out,i felt it was a mistake,i walked close to her and told her silently that she shld pull down her top,she just looked at me and said,"If u've got it,flaunt it".I asked her if u wanted guys to c it,wat shld we do wit it,she answered and said"Nothing".I concluded that she was sick,

Another Scenario,we were in a bus and a gal was sitting in front and her butts were out cos of wat she was wearing,u wud knw dat it was a deliberate act,a policeman was sitting behind d gal and i guess he felt so irritated about the scene,he bought 5naira cold water and pour it in the available space and argument ensued,the gal was eventually.

Gals has to undertstand that morally upright in life gives you an edge. Pls every1, let's work towards pleasing God and not man.

[size=20pt]So tell me why 90% of African tribes before the advent of the white men were dressed almost nude most of the time. What has that got to do with God and Decency? Did God create you with clothes?[/size]
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Wear Jeans Without Pants? by ochiaha1(m): 2:01pm On Nov 04, 2009
Good Luck to those ladies who do not have any sense of shame and choose to reveal their God given butts to everyone; it certainly shows that they feel unloved and unwanted and think that its only by exposing their butts they will get the desired male attention. lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Wear Jeans Without Pants? by ochiaha1(m): 2:09pm On Nov 04, 2009
For guys who love wearing Jeans without undies, I  can only advise that you make sure the Jeans Trouser is one that has buttons and not zippers.
I had a nasty experience when I was a little kid of about 7 years with a Jeans Trouser that had Zippers; I was trying to hide in the Closet to take off my Jean Trouser cause I saw our female house-help walking towards our room only for the zipper of the Jean Trouser to catch my little mojo as I was not wearing any pants grin I tried so hard to remove the zip, but I could not; eventually I had to shout for help and the house-maid got to see what I was hiding all along. It was really, really embarassing embarassed
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Wear Jeans Without Pants? by THEAMAKA3(f): 2:12pm On Nov 04, 2009
ochi-aha:

For guys who love wearing Jeans without undies, I can only advise that you make sure the Jeans Trouser is one that has buttons and not zippers.
I had a nasty experience when I was a little kid of about 7 years with a Jeans Trouser that had Zippers; I was trying to hide in the Closet to take off my Jean Trouser cause I saw our female house-help walking towards our room only for the zipper of the Jean Trouser to catch my little mojo as I was not wearing any pants embarassed I tried so hard to remove the zip, but I could not; eventually I had to shout for help and the house-maid got to see what I was hiding all along. It was really, really embarassing embarassed
LMFAO!!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Wear Jeans Without Pants? by vwvw(m): 2:13pm On Nov 04, 2009
good topic, i thought of this topic a year ago, infact i got several pics,

but then changed my mind. The problem here is african women got

the bodies not meant for the low waist pants; no fault of theirs.

I think we'd have to wait patiently for this to fade away like other wayward trends wink wink
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Wear Jeans Without Pants? by vicka: 4:01pm On Nov 04, 2009
d weather is hot n we feel hotter wearin pant on a jean
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Wear Jeans Without Pants? by kellorah: 4:31pm On Nov 04, 2009
The weather's too hot to wear panties, likely to cotton-which should cool u down, me thinks-but not hot enough to wear jean trousers? ? ? ?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Wear Jeans Without Pants? by blandish: 4:35pm On Nov 04, 2009
they feel it is a janded thing ,

We all know that they wear jeans at least 30 times before washing, if they get thrush, they start blaming it on a dirty toilet seat.

Its usually the broke chics that do this because it makes them feel like they are in london or something, even oyibo dey wear pant ooo
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Wear Jeans Without Pants? by kellorah: 4:43pm On Nov 04, 2009
How is it a janded thing?! LMAO What mentality they have! shocked shocked
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Wear Jeans Without Pants? by blandish: 5:03pm On Nov 04, 2009
ARA GA AGBA NDI ARA grin grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed shocked shocked
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Wear Jeans Without Pants? by GeorgeD1(m): 5:15pm On Nov 04, 2009
maybe you should consider going back to the stone age when women ran about naked, deep sight!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Wear Jeans Without Pants? by Ephramed(m): 5:46pm On Nov 04, 2009
Must u look?once u see a girl like that,simply look elsewhere or close ya eye
but u must look
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Wear Jeans Without Pants? by queen01(f): 5:50pm On Nov 04, 2009
there is a particular girl dat wears jeans without panties, so fond of it dat dia was a day she was wearin her jeans without panties also didnt shave, while tryin to zip d jeans it caught her, u kn!!! , lol she was cryin like crazy, its really good 2 wear panties honetly,
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Wear Jeans Without Pants? by GeorgeD1(m): 8:06pm On Nov 04, 2009
aha! the zip caught in her stuff? what a lesson! grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Wear Jeans Without Pants? by kellorah: 9:12pm On Nov 04, 2009
That story is hella nastyyyyyy. Served her right tho. But something tells me she still hasn't learned her lesson sha. sad God help us!!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Wear Jeans Without Pants? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 04, 2009
Now she knows she must shave. Shave, shove, shaven. grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Wear Jeans Without Pants? by dolani(f): 9:29pm On Nov 04, 2009
wetha girls have on underwear is non of my buisness, i could care less. but as a girl myself, i get irked nd vexed wen i see some senseless sluts who wants people 2 see dere butcrack. Its not sexy, it's classless and stupid. Underwears r not necesary if u can cover ur butt properly and not let people to see, D question is now internal, do u feel comfortable

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Debbie Douglas Emerges MBGA Winner 2015 / Pilot Buys Sunglasses For N1000, Almost Sold It For N17,500 / 5 Types Of Hair Cut For The Fashion Conscious Man; Old School Is The New School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.