Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

How I Became The Richest Blogger In Nigeria – Linda Ikeji Reveals Secret - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How I Became The Richest Blogger In Nigeria – Linda Ikeji Reveals Secret (977 Views)

Linda Ikeji Is No More The Richest Blogger, Another Has Taken Over!! / 'Next Is A Private Jet': Linda Ikeji Reveals Why She Bought Bentley For Her Son / Linda Ikeji Reveals Sholaye Jeremi Is Father Of Jayce Jeremi & Husband To Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Became The Richest Blogger In Nigeria – Linda Ikeji Reveals Secret by gistpalace: 4:41pm On Nov 10, 2016
Nigeria’s richest blogging queen, Linda Ikeji has opened up on her life and story from rag to riches.

Nigerian multi-millionaire blogger, Linda Ikeji

Linda Ifeoma Ikeji is the famous blogger Nigerians don’t get tired of talking about. Presently, She is regarded as Nigeria’s Queen of blog and now she is revolutionizing blogging as she recently launched her ultramodern social media, Linda Ikeji Social.
In this interview with Ifeoma Ononye, she speaks on why people believe she took money from Dasuki, her real age and top three qualities her would-be-husband must possess.
read full content here ===>>>> http://www.freshvibesz.com/2016/11/how-i-became-richest-blogger-in-nigeria.html

Re: How I Became The Richest Blogger In Nigeria – Linda Ikeji Reveals Secret by thesicilian: 5:22pm On Nov 10, 2016
gistpalace:
Nigeria’s richest blogging queen, Linda Ikeji has opened up on her life and story from rag to riches.

Nigerian multi-millionaire blogger, Linda Ikeji

Linda Ifeoma Ikeji is the famous blogger Nigerians don’t get tired of talking about. Presently, She is regarded as Nigeria’s Queen of blog and now she is revolutionizing blogging as she recently launched her ultramodern social media, Linda Ikeji Social.
In this interview with Ifeoma Ononye, she speaks on why people believe she took money from Dasuki, her real age and top three qualities her would-be-husband must possess.
read full content here ===>>>> http://www.freshvibesz.com/2016/11/how-i-became-richest-blogger-in-nigeria.html

paste the full content here •••

(1) (Reply)

Hope Secondary School Warrake Reunion Party (HSS REUNION PARTY) / I Am Not Bobrisky’s Bae – Pretty Mike / Rowan Atkinson (mr Bean) Pay £5m Divorce Money To His Former Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.