Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,475 members, 7,830,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Gernot Rohr : I Will Handle Mikel Better Than Chelsea Boss, Antonio Conte - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Gernot Rohr : I Will Handle Mikel Better Than Chelsea Boss, Antonio Conte (791 Views)

Frank Lampard To Become Next Chelsea Boss / Gernot Rohr: I Rejected ‘Good Offers’ To Continue As Nigeria Coach / Why I Will Not Marry Nigerian Woman – Super Eagles’ Coach, Gernot Rohr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gernot Rohr : I Will Handle Mikel Better Than Chelsea Boss, Antonio Conte by Nobody: 5:17pm On Nov 10, 2016
Gernot Rohr a man of few words is certainly proving to be a better Man Manager than Chelsea Manager, Antonio Conte after he revealed Super Eagles Captain, Mikel John Obi is being punished by the Italian because the player chose to represent Nigeria at the Rio 2016 Olympic Games.

The Nigerian Technical Adviser has come under scrutiny for selecting the 29-year-old who is yet to feature for the EPL club in a competitive game this season.

Mikel was granted permission by his club in July to join up with the Dream Team in their Atlanta Camp ahead of the August Summer Games.

Chelsea were just in the early phases of their pre season and the Nigerian had delivered some; but apparently not enough to convince the former Azzurri Boss.

Addressing journos in the Eagles pre match presser , Rohr said the Midfielder has been doing well in training and a fit enforcer, comfortable in his skin and capable to playing for 90 minutes or otherwise as preferred by the Team Captain.

Nigeria host Algeria on November 12, at the Akwa Ibom International Stadium, Uyo.

http://footballlive.ng/footballnews/9ja-news/better-manager-rohr-says-hell-handle-mikel-better-than-conte/
Re: Gernot Rohr : I Will Handle Mikel Better Than Chelsea Boss, Antonio Conte by Danielnino00(m): 9:43pm On Nov 10, 2016
uhm uhm. let's wait and see
Re: Gernot Rohr : I Will Handle Mikel Better Than Chelsea Boss, Antonio Conte by Schelube(m): 3:28am On Nov 11, 2016
�#WOWbet is the master . He posted FREE Odd for all . Try next #FREE Odd (450+) ! Follow =>facebook.com/WOWbet-1139148086133388

(1) (Reply)

Predict The Match Between The Super Eagles And Desert Foxes / Top 10 Smartest Penalties In Football(video) / Oparonozie's Strike Hands Super Falcons Of Nigeria Eight African Title (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.