Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,989 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Freeze To Jidenna: "Come Back Home And Stop Complaining" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Freeze To Jidenna: "Come Back Home And Stop Complaining" (38775 Views)

Daddy Freeze To Shola Ogudu, Wizkid's Baby Mama, 'You Should Have Used Postinor' / Daddy Freeze To Mary Remmy: "Camel Toe Is Sexual Harassment" / Daddy Freeze To Begin Officiating Marriages In Christ, See His Requirements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Freeze To Jidenna: "Come Back Home And Stop Complaining" by Chipappii(m): 7:02pm On Nov 10, 2016
V
Re: Freeze To Jidenna: "Come Back Home And Stop Complaining" by earndollarz(m): 7:04pm On Nov 10, 2016
adedayo3193:
Lol.. am still wondering wot is delaying my aunty,is not yet time she return to nigeria ni??

Well, may be she wants to get paid all her last month's wages - complete in dollarz - before she comes home to face our yeye naira.

1 Like

Re: Freeze To Jidenna: "Come Back Home And Stop Complaining" by Ovokoo: 7:04pm On Nov 10, 2016
Lol @ When are you coming back to Enugu.

1 Like

Re: Freeze To Jidenna: "Come Back Home And Stop Complaining" by Madeb: 7:05pm On Nov 10, 2016
They are many there
50cent - ojota boy
Rihana - Nsukka babe
Jay z - oshogbo but him mama frm Ngbidi. Pls Tell Us More

1 Like

Re: Freeze To Jidenna: "Come Back Home And Stop Complaining" by earndollarz(m): 7:06pm On Nov 10, 2016
earndollarz:

Well, may be she wants to get paid all her last month's wages - complete in dollarz - before she comes home to face our yeye naira.

Click on my signature to begin a hinebiz that pays you in dollars.

1 Like

Re: Freeze To Jidenna: "Come Back Home And Stop Complaining" by koolcat: 7:12pm On Nov 10, 2016
DADDY FREEZE DADDY FREEZE.....ever since this oap change radio station, him mouth come open like bow leg.
Re: Freeze To Jidenna: "Come Back Home And Stop Complaining" by lukaay(m): 7:12pm On Nov 10, 2016
plucky16:
cheesy
as if Jidenna go even knw weda he react..... Like the owner of nairaland no go even know weda i write this
Re: Freeze To Jidenna: "Come Back Home And Stop Complaining" by Nobody: 7:13pm On Nov 10, 2016
Flexygist:
Nigerian/American star, Jidenna took to twitter to express his disbelief at Trump winning the USelection.He said looking at what happened in the US elections, he now has an idea how Hitler roseto power.Radio personality, Freeze who is an open Trump supporter, told him to stop complaining and return to Nigeria.

See tweet below:

Source: http://www.flexygist.com/2016/11/10/come-back-home-and-stop-complaining-daddy-freeze-tells-singer-jidenna/

Good evening to everyone, especially Nigerian Americans. They need it most. Happy elections. Don't think I'm crazy for greeting you happy elections, in Nigeria we greet people about everything. You have to get used to this now because you are coming back home. So, Eku election.

I very much understand that you will soon be sent packing from there, so I have taken it upon myself to prepare you for the transition. You have just a little time left there, utilize that time to learn more about Nigeria that you are coming back to.

In Nigeria, we don't have light. Buy power bank while coming. Don't say I didn't tell you. Buy power Bank from there because the ones here are just like your marriages, they don't last. Buy a quality one from the abroad when coming. Also, make sure you charge your phone full before coming here. You should also save money for generator. Buy rechargeable lamps and plenty torchlight too.

Also, save enough money for subscription. There is no free WiFi here. For those of you that will be settling in Lokoja, Jidenna and Co, I'll advice you to buy a glo line. Their network is strong.

Save enough money for emergency transport. You will be deported to Nigeria and by the time you get to the airport, you will need to board a keke from the airport to the badagry refugee centre, from where your ancestors had been shipped to America before. Fuel don cost, transport don increase.

Do you eat moi moi? Learn it. In Nigeria you cannot sit down and order pizza anytime you want. The only order you can make is when you yell to the moi moi seller across the road to bring hot moi moi for you.

Learn proper home training. In Nigeria the only time the police will arrest your parents for hitting you is after you are dead already. And they will later settle the case as "a family affair". If you think you can come here to speak 'innit' for your parents, it's the neighbours that will help them beat you.

Are you a graduate? Doesn't matter. There is no job. Your American accent will not give you a job, except your father knows someone who knows another person that knows a politician, you won't have a job.

Dear American Lover Boy, Nnewi girl will not go Dutch with you. As a matter of fact, no Naija girl will go Dutch with you. You have to prove your masculinity by paying for the date. No one is splitting the bills with you when you take a girl on a date.

When you bruise with a stranger in the market, PLEASE CHECK IF YOUR PENIS IS STILL INTACT.

Learn the Nigerian names of common products. No one will sell "sausage rolls" for you. If you can't call it the Nigerian name- "Gala", no one would have time for you. Noodles is "Indomie". Pasta is "spaghetti". All seasoning is "maggi".

Dear American girl, you cannot dress anyhow you like. Your neighbours will eye you. The random old woman in the market will hiss at you. The random lady in the bus will preach to you. The area boys will jeer you. You might want to report "harassment" to the police, they will arrest you for indecent dressing.

Dear lovers, in Nigeria we don't show public display of affection. You cannot be kissing your boyfriend under the rain. The old woman passing by will invoke thunder to strike the both of you.

These are some of the basic tips to help you adapt after you have been deported. More to come in the evening.

DON'T COPY AND PASTE WITHOUT CREDITS. SHARE!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze To Jidenna: "Come Back Home And Stop Complaining" by enua(m): 7:14pm On Nov 10, 2016
adedayo3193:
Lol.. am still wondering wot is delaying my aunty,is not yet time she return to nigeria ni??
now every body telling us about a family in U S

1 Like

Re: Freeze To Jidenna: "Come Back Home And Stop Complaining" by IRobot7(m): 7:17pm On Nov 10, 2016
Freeze brain and Fish brain....

1 Like

Re: Freeze To Jidenna: "Come Back Home And Stop Complaining" by bejeria101(m): 7:19pm On Nov 10, 2016
This deep freezer! You wont shutup,when they kick you out of job u go begin beg olodo get a brain biko.
Re: Freeze To Jidenna: "Come Back Home And Stop Complaining" by fourthworld: 7:20pm On Nov 10, 2016
1bkaye:
Come back home to what exactly? :/

Come back home to come and watch political drama displayed by Animals in the zoo with 0/7 electricity and death trap roads

1 Like

Re: Freeze To Jidenna: "Come Back Home And Stop Complaining" by ikorodureporta: 7:23pm On Nov 10, 2016
Nairalandmods&Freeze......

Re: Freeze To Jidenna: "Come Back Home And Stop Complaining" by DeRay98(m): 7:26pm On Nov 10, 2016
chuose2:
Why the guy go return?

Make ein come lawless place where Traditional rulers are free to kidnap minors?
Make ein come place where crime against Christians are permitted?

http://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/10/12/family-accuses-emir-of-katsina-of-abducting-forcefully-marrying-a-christian-minor/

if you were in Yankee will you comeback
To this lawlessness, imagine a whole traditional ruler kidnapping a minor .
And to make matters worse nobody cares, just because she is a christian.

GOD WILL PUNISH ADEBOYE FOR GIVING US THIS ISLAMIC & CLUELESS GOVT.

ADEBOYE, DOLLAR LOVING MAN. angry
angry

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4397713_image3_png5fb6b9fb09f1795dc718ea6dcb234c98

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4397714_image1_png8d1e713769d527db2e65870145893168

Clap for yourself.
Re: Freeze To Jidenna: "Come Back Home And Stop Complaining" by armadeo(m): 7:32pm On Nov 10, 2016
I hope all those waiting for thier relatives from obodo oyibo are joking cos if you are serious that's a whole new level of playa hatin

5 Likes

Re: Freeze To Jidenna: "Come Back Home And Stop Complaining" by VERDA: 7:36pm On Nov 10, 2016
richidinho:
grin
They are many over there!

50cent - ojota boy

Rihana - Nsukka babe

Jay z - oshogbo but him mama frm Ngbidi

Even that babe with big nyansh from Isele Ekiti

Mark Nsukabag is a full blown indigene of Nsukka city

Loool....guy you no well o swear.Nice one.
Re: Freeze To Jidenna: "Come Back Home And Stop Complaining" by lukaay(m): 7:36pm On Nov 10, 2016
Jenifa's diary will be like...
TOYOSI - why do you look so dejected? What's
wrong?
JENIFA - Toyor, why i no go deject? Now dat trunk yaff win, no Amurica for me again...
Sege dat wanting to carry me to Amurica, dat yeye trunk will soon pursue him and you dae asking me why i deject....
TOYOSI- jenifa, it's not trunk, it's trump .
JENIFA- trump ko, trump ni... Wo! Toyor, Fi mi le o.. E go dey corresion person
Ah so I no go go this amurica
Re: Freeze To Jidenna: "Come Back Home And Stop Complaining" by canalily(m): 7:39pm On Nov 10, 2016
If you carefully look cool cool inside this cab, u'll see Wole Soyinka returning with his full load cheesycheesy cheesy from USA. JIDENNA obey and come home b4 its late

Re: Freeze To Jidenna: "Come Back Home And Stop Complaining" by SirShymexx: 7:41pm On Nov 10, 2016
This idiot sounds like the typical white trash. Ditto all the other bitter naij folks who think folks should leave where they call home and join them in their misery.

Trump or no Trump - that is the way the average white person feels beneath whatever PC nonsense they show as a front. He just appealed to them to win the election as a businessman but it would be suicidal for him to govern that way. He is a businessman and he won't govern that way. Folks need to stop the hysteria and fear mingering and let the man rule.

This is no different from Brexit. And there were pockets of folks who did the same thing but it is back to business as usual. Real black men who deal with reality and understand white supremacy know what time it is. Only coons who got caught up liberal lies are scared loool.

Time for AAs to lead black diaspora again. A great time to be alive. Fvck Freeze or whatever the fvck the name of this albino is.

5 Likes

Re: Freeze To Jidenna: "Come Back Home And Stop Complaining" by Nobody: 7:46pm On Nov 10, 2016
Freeze is so stupid..He thinks being light means White....
Jidenna have all it takes to deny Nigeria and tally with white Americans..

But the Blood that runs in him is thicker than that, that run in blonde Freeze.

1 Like

Re: Freeze To Jidenna: "Come Back Home And Stop Complaining" by klax(m): 7:49pm On Nov 10, 2016
Mr Freeze Oluloyo I know your diarrhoea infected mouth will not stop releasing pooh.

People who take you serious are just wasting their time. The truth is Mr Freeze Oluloyo who is your mother

All bastard are liar

All bastards with jelly curling hair like rat that fell inside palm oil are lair

All confused race-less live with confused blood and confused Gene that is why their characters are near to mad people and very very unstable in mindset.

All Stoway are liar.

Mr Freezer Oluloyo who be your real mama

I see people like as nothing but a confused race-less, no colour, no identity, boloks, confused alien in human form.

I can't call you black and I can't call you white, I can't call you Asia and I can't call you Arabia so who are you Alien.

So keep talking your family with maggi cube heads shape from outer space will hear you.

Just don't like this boy for anything I swear. This boy annoys like the way APC annoys me with passion.

1 Like

Re: Freeze To Jidenna: "Come Back Home And Stop Complaining" by googlepikins: 7:53pm On Nov 10, 2016
Freeze always want to be relevant. But he's still useless
Re: Freeze To Jidenna: "Come Back Home And Stop Complaining" by shamecurls(m): 7:54pm On Nov 10, 2016
I blame Freeze's Ex for not killing him when she had a clear chance to blow off his skull

Dude runs his mouth like Oshodi Ponmo sellers
Re: Freeze To Jidenna: "Come Back Home And Stop Complaining" by Iyaju(m): 7:56pm On Nov 10, 2016
My Uncle called my Mum today, He's coming home. He begged her to help him rent a 2 bedroom flat. He's been in USA for 25 yrs. [size=8pt][/size]
Re: Freeze To Jidenna: "Come Back Home And Stop Complaining" by Burgerlomo: 8:02pm On Nov 10, 2016
Gten:
We might need the service of freeze's ex wife to knock sense into his frozen skull.

Thumbs up grin
Re: Freeze To Jidenna: "Come Back Home And Stop Complaining" by oostin: 8:07pm On Nov 10, 2016
Don't mind the fool. Those liberal idiots managed to convince him that a sexual relationship between a man and another man is perfectly normal.
Re: Freeze To Jidenna: "Come Back Home And Stop Complaining" by KAYD007(m): 8:23pm On Nov 10, 2016
TellingItAsItIs:
This Freeze of a guy is just an uncouth irrelevant tout seeking cheap publicity .
he speaks like a mentally deranged someborri
smh

And you think Jidenna is not?

Thou Hypocrate! !
Re: Freeze To Jidenna: "Come Back Home And Stop Complaining" by dresh: 8:24pm On Nov 10, 2016
if this freeze minds his business will his skin color change?
Re: Freeze To Jidenna: "Come Back Home And Stop Complaining" by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 10, 2016
dis man's name should be changed from daddy freeze to pikin freeze sad
Re: Freeze To Jidenna: "Come Back Home And Stop Complaining" by PublicAssurance: 8:41pm On Nov 10, 2016
[size=18pt]Bad Belle from Freeze....please leave our Classic Man 1 of igboland alone[/size]
Re: Freeze To Jidenna: "Come Back Home And Stop Complaining" by moshino(m): 8:42pm On Nov 10, 2016
adedayo3193:

Is she here on Nairaland?

2 Likes

Re: Freeze To Jidenna: "Come Back Home And Stop Complaining" by bestpunterever: 8:44pm On Nov 10, 2016
chuose2:
Why the guy go return?

Make ein come lawless place where Traditional rulers are free to kidnap minors?
Make ein come place where crime against Christians are permitted?

http://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/10/12/family-accuses-emir-of-katsina-of-abducting-forcefully-marrying-a-christian-minor/

if you were in Yankee will you comeback
To this lawlessness, imagine a whole traditional ruler kidnapping a minor .
And to make matters worse nobody cares, just because she is a christian.

GOD WILL PUNISH ADEBOYE FOR GIVING US THIS ISLAMIC & CLUELESS GOVT.

ADEBOYE, DOLLAR LOVING MAN. angry
angry

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4397713_image3_png5fb6b9fb09f1795dc718ea6dcb234c98

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4397714_image1_png8d1e713769d527db2e65870145893168

if God should punish Adeboye what will now happen to ur father, father Mbaka.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Tonto Dikeh Met Her Husband After Turning Her Life Around / Pictures From Chizzy Alichi Bridal Shower / Oge Okoye Surrounded By Nigerian Entertainment Big Boys (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.