Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,477 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

WHY DO Igbos LIKE TO DO THIS THING --PHOTOS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / WHY DO Igbos LIKE TO DO THIS THING --PHOTOS (2678 Views)

Biafra: Igbos Across Europe Storm EU Parliament Over Nnamdi Kanu(video) / Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? / The Banner Buhari Will Not Like To See. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WHY DO Igbos LIKE TO DO THIS THING --PHOTOS by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 10, 2016
Why do IPods like to lie?

If you're a regular visitor to this politics section at least u will see my exposures...
They post dangerous lies everywhere. Last time they posted how Buhari daughter in a leaked chat threatened to wipe all Christians... I exposed it here. With link to their group and link to their original website... On my last post some are replying me that they will continue to lie. They replied me if Ipob lies is not my concern... That my APC people also lie...
So must I be APC to hate IPOB?...

My question goes like this... Why do Ipob yoots like to lie... ?
Just why? undecided

BiafraudExposed

7 Likes

Re: WHY DO Igbos LIKE TO DO THIS THING --PHOTOS by Nobody: 6:10pm On Nov 10, 2016
Just Imagine...

Why do they like Lie

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: WHY DO Igbos LIKE TO DO THIS THING --PHOTOS by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 10, 2016
They even posted a machine gun am just tayad to expose they keep lying and lying

2 Likes

Re: WHY DO Igbos LIKE TO DO THIS THING --PHOTOS by Nobody: 6:19pm On Nov 10, 2016
Viewing this topic: Arexit , doctokwus, TimeManager(m ), BiafraudExposed(m ), TheDEVlLHimseIf and 1 guest(s)

TimeManager...

1 Like

Re: WHY DO Igbos LIKE TO DO THIS THING --PHOTOS by Nobody: 6:28pm On Nov 10, 2016
You are losing it bro

8 Likes

Re: WHY DO Igbos LIKE TO DO THIS THING --PHOTOS by olaitoro(m): 6:31pm On Nov 10, 2016
BiafraudExposed:
Viewing this topic: Arexit , doctokwus,
TimeManager(m ), BiafraudExposed(m ),
TheDEVlLHimseIf and 1 guest(s)

TimeManager...

Egbon, your mental case strong. I think what you need now is brain overhauling.

IPOB matters are eating you up and you are dying gradually.

It is an advice.

14 Likes

Re: WHY DO Igbos LIKE TO DO THIS THING --PHOTOS by SlayerSupreme: 6:36pm On Nov 10, 2016
ovadozes:
You are losing it bro
LOL!

1 Like

Re: WHY DO Igbos LIKE TO DO THIS THING --PHOTOS by abduljabbar4(m): 7:03pm On Nov 10, 2016
I just like this biafraudexposed. Those mad people need to be exposed regularly.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: WHY DO Igbos LIKE TO DO THIS THING --PHOTOS by Nobody: 7:10pm On Nov 10, 2016
Even tho I am anti -ipob but this guy sounds like a nut case

5 Likes

Re: WHY DO Igbos LIKE TO DO THIS THING --PHOTOS by coolebux(m): 7:14pm On Nov 10, 2016
This man is really dying. .. chai!! ! grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: WHY DO Igbos LIKE TO DO THIS THING --PHOTOS by Nobody: 7:31pm On Nov 10, 2016
RIZLER:
Even tho I am anti -ipob but this guy sounds like a nut case

What problem can lies solve?

4 Likes

Re: WHY DO Igbos LIKE TO DO THIS THING --PHOTOS by Badtman(m): 7:43pm On Nov 10, 2016
olaitoro:

It is an advice.
People like you give the IPOB yoot chance to abuse the Sensible Yoruba and called their ancestor Afonja well who know maybe you are a Yaba left escapist,

3 Likes

Re: WHY DO Igbos LIKE TO DO THIS THING --PHOTOS by Ivanlxi(m): 7:51pm On Nov 10, 2016
Op, are you fooling me?
No

Re: WHY DO Igbos LIKE TO DO THIS THING --PHOTOS by Indiaindia: 7:56pm On Nov 10, 2016
YES THAT WAS HOW THEY LIED THAT IT WAS GOD THAT FORMED BIAFRA, WHEREAS IT WAS THAT FOOLISH OJUKU THAT FORMED IT
Re: WHY DO Igbos LIKE TO DO THIS THING --PHOTOS by Nobody: 8:17pm On Nov 10, 2016
olaitoro:

It is an advice.

People liking this post don't understand English...

You're telling me Ipob is killing me...

An advice is a statement like
"Please stop spending too much money on girls"
This is an advice...

But telling me Ipob as an organization is eating me up...
That is your point of view and is never an advice in English Language

4 Likes

Re: WHY DO Igbos LIKE TO DO THIS THING --PHOTOS by midol: 8:26pm On Nov 10, 2016
Another grand exposure from Biafraudexposed. We yoruba muslims are happy.
Re: WHY DO Igbos LIKE TO DO THIS THING --PHOTOS by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 10, 2016
olaitoro:

It is an advice.
He doesn't even know what is called an advice This is why I gave Ipob this photo... grin

Re: WHY DO Igbos LIKE TO DO THIS THING --PHOTOS by DesChyko: 10:18pm On Nov 10, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

An advice is a statement like
"Please stop spending too much money on girls"
This is an advice...

But telling me Ipob as an organization is eating me up...
That is your point of view and is never an advice in English Language

Be patient.

The 'English Understanders' are coming to 'Like' your post.

1 Like

Re: WHY DO Igbos LIKE TO DO THIS THING --PHOTOS by Nobody: 11:51pm On Nov 10, 2016
abduljabbar4:
I just like this biafraudexposed. Those mad people need to be exposed regularly.

Nwa chineke...

I can't understand why IPOB are not just lying but they are lying to deceive themselves...

To get public sympathy or what?
Am just tayad of exposing iPods...

1 Like

Re: WHY DO Igbos LIKE TO DO THIS THING --PHOTOS by Ajibel(m): 12:01am On Nov 11, 2016
My own question is why do they like throwing curses and abuses to anyone including an Igbo who is against their movement?

Some even make empty threats to kill any "sabo" they see.
Re: WHY DO Igbos LIKE TO DO THIS THING --PHOTOS by abduljabbar4(m): 6:36am On Nov 11, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

Nwa chineke...

I can't understand why IPOB are not just lying but they are lying to deceive themselves...

To get public sympathy or what?
Am just tayad of exposing iPods...

They simply do it to keep a false hope and continue decieving their members. Why do you think they were claiming that namdi cownu had western backing but its almost a year since when he was arrested and we haven't even had a statement from them? Now its donald trump. I assure you that he isn't even aware of them and even if he is, a us-backed ipob cowards can never beat the fg since it ha already defeated tougher terrorists like the militants and boko haram.

1 Like

Re: WHY DO Igbos LIKE TO DO THIS THING --PHOTOS by Justiceleague1: 6:46am On Nov 11, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

An advice is a statement like "Please stop spending too much money on girls" This is an advice...
But telling me Ipob as an organization is eating me up... That is your point of view and is never an advice in English Language
a .... at 40 is a .... forever.
Its just a proverb. Ride on ipob.

2 Likes

Re: WHY DO Igbos LIKE TO DO THIS THING --PHOTOS by Nobody: 6:51am On Nov 11, 2016
abduljabbar4:

They simply do it to keep a false hope and continue decieving their members. Why do you think they were claiming that namdi cownu had western backing but its almost a year since when he was arrested and we haven't even had a statement from them? Now its donald trump. I assure you that he isn't even aware of them and even if he is, a us-backed ipob cowards can never beat the fg since it ha already defeated tougher terrorists like the militants and boko haram.

Using false hope to deceive yourself is bad
Re: WHY DO Igbos LIKE TO DO THIS THING --PHOTOS by kettle84(m): 6:59am On Nov 11, 2016
BiafraudExposed:
Why do IPods like to lie?

If you're a regular visitor to this politics section at least u will see my exposures...
They post dangerous lies everywhere. Last time they posted how Buhari daughter in a leaked chat threatened to wipe all Christians... I exposed it here. With link to their group and link to their original website... On my last post some are replying me that they will continue to lie. They replied me if Ipob lies is not my concern... That my APC people also lie...
So must I be APC to hate IPOB?...

My question goes like this... Why do Ipob yoots like to lie... ?
Just why? undecided

BiafraudExposed

WEAC forms are out, I will buy for you including jamb and past questions so that you can be busy studying.
Re: WHY DO Igbos LIKE TO DO THIS THING --PHOTOS by Nobody: 7:17am On Nov 11, 2016
kettle84:
WEAC forms are out, I will buy for you including jamb and past questions so that you can be busy studying.

There is no waec registration on Nov. including GCE. u self no go school...

If we investigate u. u will be one ipod yoot
grin And IPod yoots don't usually go to school. grin

1 Like

Re: WHY DO Igbos LIKE TO DO THIS THING --PHOTOS by Mckennedy: 8:07am On Nov 11, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

What problem can lies solve?

We've defeated Boko haram and Col Ali & 6 others killed by Boko haram what does that tells you?
Re: WHY DO Igbos LIKE TO DO THIS THING --PHOTOS by kettle84(m): 8:15am On Nov 11, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

There is no waec registration on Nov. including GCE. u self no go school...

If we investigate u. u will be one ipod yoot
grin And IPod yoots don't usually go to school. grin
seriously you need to consider pursuing jamb and waec instead of pursuing IPOB because all your thread are all in the trash bin of Nairaland.
Re: WHY DO Igbos LIKE TO DO THIS THING --PHOTOS by KingNom(m): 6:42pm On Nov 12, 2016
THE NIGERIA SOLUTION: A MIND RE-DRIVE
Greetings to You Dear Mr. President, our Political Office Holders and my Fellow Nigerians, I suggest we make the best use of this tenure to fix the basic FOUNDATIONAL PROBLEM to all our problems as an emerging Great Country: the AVERAGE NIGERIAN MINDSET! Here we can fix the many issues of our Country by using 'ONE STONE to kill a thousand birds'.
Nigeria was not as bad as this, we started becoming like this when we started *THINKING WRONGLY *
Let us use the MIND RE-DRIVE STRATEGY. This is by renewing the minds of Nigerians (as many are with respect to Integrity, corrupt) through an AGGRESSIVE value reorientation campaign using all forms of Public and Private Agencies and media; Tv, radio, internet Print media, even the movies, musical artistes etc.
If the President through his powers ( with our Governors and other Political office holders) together with the teeming population can reproduce an 'Integrity' mindset in the average citizen, his work will be made much more easy in fixing Nigeria, cutting down the giant tree of Nigeria problems from its MAIN ROOT.
'Get a person to think of doing a thing AND he will ACTUALLY and ENTHUSIASTICALLY do it.' Get the Nigerian person to think of doing the right thing righlty AND he will ACTUALLY and ENTHUSIASTICALLY do the right thing rightly.'
Then will we have many 'high integrity persons' almost everywhere, fixing Nigeria. This way, the 'REAL POSITIVE CHANGE' will be deeply entrenched and sustainable for future generations.
It will surely take us time and much sacrifice, but we will get there if we persist!
A tree cannot make a forest alone, BUT CAN, through reproduction. Just Imagine if every Nigerian was thinking and acting with integrity at the various levels of our society, how our Country will be, Paradise!
If we fix our 'Integrity' values as individuals and as a Country, God helping us; Nigeria will become Paradise! _St. Nom S.
Pls share till it reaches everyone, We can be Great again, even Greater than ever before!!
Re: WHY DO Igbos LIKE TO DO THIS THING --PHOTOS by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 12, 2016
Igbos are decietful liars and fraudsters. Imagine them claming Trump promised to grant them Biafra as though it were in his power to do so. Their hatred for Nigeria pushes them to stupid, irrational thinking, i wonder why there isnt a general security crackdown on these miserable miscreants
Re: WHY DO Igbos LIKE TO DO THIS THING --PHOTOS by StOla: 7:33pm On Nov 12, 2016
Ipob and Biafra thrive on propaganda.

Some things will never change.

I actually grew up believing the North was uneducated and its people easily deceived as a result of the low education indices. Apparently, the ipobic plague suggest otherwise. Even with education, some people no just get sense.

BiafraudExposed, continue to shine your light on their darkness. The lies spread in Aba should be revealed to the Nigerian in Kogi and Calabar.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Little Children Swear To Restore Biafra Or Die In The Process - Video / Why Is It Only Igbos That Abuse Every Other Tribe / IPOB Dominates National Security Council Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.