Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,864 members, 7,817,559 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Nigeria - A Land Of Opportunities, Full Of Milk & Honey. Have U Tapped So Fa? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria - A Land Of Opportunities, Full Of Milk & Honey. Have U Tapped So Fa? (1052 Views)

Akpabio: I Returned From The Land Of The Dead, PMB Called Me While In Hospital / Original Copy Of Photo Of Milk Maids At The Back Of The N10 Note / Osun: FG Tapped Into My Phone Line - Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria - A Land Of Opportunities, Full Of Milk & Honey. Have U Tapped So Fa? by toshacer: 4:49pm On Nov 01, 2009
Most people havent been government apologists, most people havent stollen from government or have parents who did. Most people havent had access to bank loans, most people havent even travelled abroad to save money to come home and invest in business. But it is a known fact, a lot of Nigerians are making in business, even down to the grassroot level, this might be minimal, or you may even be amongst those who have risen from grass to grace- why not share your ideas, what you did, how easy or tough it was, so that others can at least have hope that you can make it in Nigeria without looking at the negative sides.

I expect a lot of qbuse and curses on this one.
Re: Nigeria - A Land Of Opportunities, Full Of Milk & Honey. Have U Tapped So Fa? by hollandis(f): 5:01pm On Nov 01, 2009
I make a lot but spend everything on fuel,family,house and recharge cards
Re: Nigeria - A Land Of Opportunities, Full Of Milk & Honey. Have U Tapped So Fa? by toshacer: 5:16pm On Nov 01, 2009
@hollo

We want you to share ideas on how you made things work despite all the negativity.
Re: Nigeria - A Land Of Opportunities, Full Of Milk & Honey. Have U Tapped So Fa? by hollandis(f): 5:25pm On Nov 01, 2009
I had a very bad result.My lecturers bleeped me up because I was a political activist and a member of the SUG goverment.I threw my worries away and of cousr,I was ostracised in the market because of my very poor result.Although I did my masters,afterward still no job sad

Then I decided to leave my field and venture into IT.I did and passed OCA,OCP,CCNA.I still dey fail CCNP undecided,largely due to my busy schedule.I got a job of 50k with this certifications,I got trained until I became a switch engineer.I have a good job now.I walk out of interview panels if they can't afford me cool
Re: Nigeria - A Land Of Opportunities, Full Of Milk & Honey. Have U Tapped So Fa? by toshacer: 5:44pm On Nov 01, 2009
@HOLLANDIS

God bless you.
Re: Nigeria - A Land Of Opportunities, Full Of Milk & Honey. Have U Tapped So Fa? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Nov 01, 2009
Atleast i'm breathing nigeria air

(1) (Reply)

Any Correlation B/w Armed Robbery And Juju? Does Juju Really Work For Robbers? / Take A Stand On Tuesday / The Beef Between Fashola And Tinunbu Is Officially Resolved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.