Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,097 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Solution To Tecno L8 Charging Problem - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Solution To Tecno L8 Charging Problem (7635 Views)

Free Advice To Tecno Managers On Nairaland / Possible Solution To Tecno Y2 Battery, Draining Fast. / My Special Advice To Tecno As A Brand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Solution To Tecno L8 Charging Problem by kymzy: 8:03pm On Nov 10, 2016
I know how its feels to charge your Tecno l8 for d whole night and get only 7% lol i was a victim dis is d trick DAT worked for me u need kerosene for it to work
deep the mouth of d charger inside d kerosene
and drop some in d phone charging port clean it off and let to dry but don't sun dry it
das all plug ur nd it should charge fast Note anytime you notice slow charge again lol do d same tin .try it out nd let see if it works for u cause am rocking my l8 now charging fast .waiting for ya comments
Re: Solution To Tecno L8 Charging Problem by Carlcaresophia: 7:28am On Nov 16, 2016
kymzy:
I know how its feels to charge your Tecno l8 for d whole night and get only 7% lol i was a victim dis is d trick DAT worked for me u need kerosene for it to work
deep the mouth of d charger inside d kerosene
and drop some in d phone charging port clean it off and let to dry but don't sun dry it
das all plug ur nd it should charge fast Note anytime you notice slow charge again lol do d same tin .try it out nd let see if it works for u cause am rocking my l8 now charging fast .waiting for ya comments
Hello kymzy! Nice suggestion! But if it doesn't work, you can try another charger or take it to our Carlcare Service Center. Thank you!

(1) (Reply)

Glo 1.5GB For N200 / How To Fix Parse Error- 'there Was A Problem Parsing The Package' In Android / The Scam That Is Called Infinix Hot S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.