Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,948 members, 7,956,576 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:27 PM

Mohammed Babangida And Yakolo Indimi In Battle After Divorce - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mohammed Babangida And Yakolo Indimi In Battle After Divorce (39492 Views)

Senators React To Obasanjo, Babangida And Abdulsalami's Meeting In Minna / Mohammed Babangida Drags Rahma To Sharia Court / Rahama Indimi Divorces Mohammed Babangida. Leaks Audio Calling Him Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohammed Babangida And Yakolo Indimi In Battle After Divorce by Drabrah(m): 7:59am On Nov 11, 2016
JumiR:

"The policemen involved are Sunday Ubua who provided his phone no. as 08033129778 and Musa Maji with Police identification No. 158593. When our correspondent visited the School yesterday, an eye witness who does not want his name in print confirmed the incident".The petitioner further said after 'His divorce to our client in December of 2015, he lured her to visit his father in Minna with the kids. After the visit he unlawfully detained our client in his house and would not let her go. And when he eventually let her go he would not let her go with her infant children; Maryam Mohammed Babangida ten (10) years old, Fatima Mohammed Babangida nine (9) years old, Ibrahim Mohammed Babangida seven (7) years old and Mohammed Mohammed Babangida five (5) years old.

http://dawntodusknews.com/mohammed-babangida-ex-wife-yakolo-indimi-fresh-battle-divorce/

Pls, is there a new definition of Infancy nw

3 Likes

Re: Mohammed Babangida And Yakolo Indimi In Battle After Divorce by Nmaglit: 8:00am On Nov 11, 2016
Two old pple wey no go fit organize themselves
Re: Mohammed Babangida And Yakolo Indimi In Battle After Divorce by megareal: 8:00am On Nov 11, 2016
Poor children. The elephants are fighting, and they are the grass suffering. Btw, kids are still very young. They shd be with the mother for now.
Re: Mohammed Babangida And Yakolo Indimi In Battle After Divorce by carammel(f): 8:04am On Nov 11, 2016
Is this the same guy (mohammed)that brought Joe (American musician) to Nigeria during his wedding to surprise his wife or his other brother? He said Joe was her favorite muscian so he flew him in unknown to her.What went wrong?

3 Likes

Re: Mohammed Babangida And Yakolo Indimi In Battle After Divorce by Chibest2000(m): 8:05am On Nov 11, 2016
The former husband belongs to Buhari's school of thought, who believed that women belonged to the KITCHEN and the OTHER ROOM!
Re: Mohammed Babangida And Yakolo Indimi In Battle After Divorce by wizkidblogger(f): 8:07am On Nov 11, 2016
Smh
Re: Mohammed Babangida And Yakolo Indimi In Battle After Divorce by Nobody: 8:10am On Nov 11, 2016
Police protection provided to the kids around the clock. .hmm
Re: Mohammed Babangida And Yakolo Indimi In Battle After Divorce by sweetilicious(f): 8:13am On Nov 11, 2016
Divorce is so not cool. This children won't have Peace now. I hate this part in love stories.
Re: Mohammed Babangida And Yakolo Indimi In Battle After Divorce by Sufisunni: 8:14am On Nov 11, 2016
Buhari has got better things to do

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Babangida And Yakolo Indimi In Battle After Divorce by Drabrah(m): 8:15am On Nov 11, 2016
blackjah:
don't worry they would be fine, na rich families na, money would talk

Everything is not abt money. In fact, in child training, parental guidance (cum presence of parent figure) takes precedence over money.
Where I com frm, one of d highest form of abuse is 2 tell u dat u lack hometraining. No amt of money's gonna buy u dat.
Unfortunately, these kids ain't likely 2 get dat even if their parents were 2geda. That's y many of dem cannot even wash their pants, let alone make eba. & dat's y many of dem av failed relationships.

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Babangida And Yakolo Indimi In Battle After Divorce by columbus007(m): 8:21am On Nov 11, 2016
And what's my business with that angry
Re: Mohammed Babangida And Yakolo Indimi In Battle After Divorce by Nobody: 8:22am On Nov 11, 2016
Wat a pretty chic in a divorce saga! I tot wia there is much money @ home s involved marriage s problem-free?
Well! Neva involve in 'arrangee' tins, its a fraud!!
Re: Mohammed Babangida And Yakolo Indimi In Battle After Divorce by morbeta(m): 8:26am On Nov 11, 2016
I remembered the grooms wedding gift to the bride was Joe. And more than 500car gifts from invitees, more than 3milliion happy wedding wish.
Now 0 wish for reconciliation. This is life.

2 Likes

Re: Mohammed Babangida And Yakolo Indimi In Battle After Divorce by breakeven: 8:32am On Nov 11, 2016
Noblesoul123:
This is one of the benefits of wealth & power. You can approach Oga Presido, DG SSS & IGP to settle domestic matters. At this level, family elders are no longer seen as people that are worthy enough to resolve such problems
In fact you can shout on family elders to sit down for you did not ask for their opinion. grin

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Babangida And Yakolo Indimi In Battle After Divorce by Smartademu(m): 8:39am On Nov 11, 2016
Wetin come concern us for the matter?
Re: Mohammed Babangida And Yakolo Indimi In Battle After Divorce by africanusvu(m): 8:56am On Nov 11, 2016
MOHAMMED & MUHAMMAD.SEEMS OVER 70%OF MUSLIMS ANSWERS THIS NAME.But pls can any muslim brother tel me diff bw mohammed &muhammad
Re: Mohammed Babangida And Yakolo Indimi In Battle After Divorce by africanusvu(m): 8:57am On Nov 11, 2016
Smartademu:
Wetin come concern us for the matter?
Oboy i tire ooo!
Re: Mohammed Babangida And Yakolo Indimi In Battle After Divorce by mapet: 9:15am On Nov 11, 2016
chocolateme:
It is not by pre-wedding pictures..
After the reggae shey na blues..

FTC
CHOCOLATE CREAM

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mohammed Babangida And Yakolo Indimi In Battle After Divorce by Werehkpe: 9:17am On Nov 11, 2016
They petitioned THE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA TO SETTLE THEIR MARITAL ISSUES?

They should know MY president has more important things on his mind and table to attend to.
Re: Mohammed Babangida And Yakolo Indimi In Battle After Divorce by thunderbabs: 9:27am On Nov 11, 2016
Rubbish.....

Becoz of children, na hin dem dey petition President, vice president, senate, house of reps, attorney general...etc

Rubbish
Re: Mohammed Babangida And Yakolo Indimi In Battle After Divorce by gamargu(m): 9:33am On Nov 11, 2016
africanusvu:
MOHAMMED & MUHAMMAD.SEEMS OVER 70%OF MUSLIMS ANSWERS THIS NAME.But pls can any muslim brother tel me diff bw mohammed &muhammad
Mohammed is the English pronunciation and it's not correct while Muhammad is the correct Arabic pronunciation
Re: Mohammed Babangida And Yakolo Indimi In Battle After Divorce by africanusvu(m): 9:39am On Nov 11, 2016
gamargu:

Mohammed is the English pronunciation and it's not correct while Muhammad is the correct Arabic pronunciation
Thank you brother.
Re: Mohammed Babangida And Yakolo Indimi In Battle After Divorce by gbishman: 9:51am On Nov 11, 2016
MOney jam money, make we see who get money pass
Re: Mohammed Babangida And Yakolo Indimi In Battle After Divorce by blackjah(m): 10:00am On Nov 11, 2016
Drabrah:

Everything is not abt money. In fact, in child training, parental guidance (cum presence of parent figure) takes precedence over money.
Where I com frm, one of d highest form of abuse is 2 tell u dat u lack hometraining. No amt of money's gonna buy u dat.
Unfortunately, these kids ain't likely 2 get dat even if their parents were 2geda. That's y many of dem cannot even wash their pants, let alone make eba. & dat's y many of dem av failed relationships.
you are spot on, but I disagree in a case where there is enough money, even whatever divorce or not it won't have a very drastic effect on the child's future compared to a poor family divorce.
Re: Mohammed Babangida And Yakolo Indimi In Battle After Divorce by winj: 10:01am On Nov 11, 2016
These are the people who looted Nigeria, stop glorying their useless lives
Re: Mohammed Babangida And Yakolo Indimi In Battle After Divorce by onomeasike: 10:06am On Nov 11, 2016
And when he eventually let her go he would not let her go with her infant children; Maryam Mohammed Babangida ten (10) years old, Fatima Mohammed Babangida nine (9) years old, Ibrahim Mohammed Babangida seven (7) years old and Mohammed Mohammed Babangida five (5) years old.
Which kind of stupid lying lawyer will call children of these ages infants?? That's a pointer that the petition is an exaggeration of facts.
Re: Mohammed Babangida And Yakolo Indimi In Battle After Divorce by bisi16(m): 10:14am On Nov 11, 2016
I remember their wedding. American singer Joe performed live. After d blues, na Terry G
Re: Mohammed Babangida And Yakolo Indimi In Battle After Divorce by Nobody: 10:22am On Nov 11, 2016
brostheo:
She for write give Queen Elizabeth, Obama,trump, Pope too na

Waten buhari and your failed marriage, abi na the dullard cause am too?
I was thinking the same, is their marital issue of national importance?
Re: Mohammed Babangida And Yakolo Indimi In Battle After Divorce by TRAVEL101(m): 10:23am On Nov 11, 2016
They should sort things out themselves without coming to the press. pls what's is all this
Re: Mohammed Babangida And Yakolo Indimi In Battle After Divorce by Nobody: 10:31am On Nov 11, 2016
chocolateme:
It is not by pre-wedding pictures..
After the reggae shey na blues..

FTC
CHOCOLATE CREAM

Lol grin

Tell them ooooo
So many pre wedding pics.. And so many divorce cases there after.
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Enjoy Your Buhari – Reno Omokri Blasts Sowore For Supporting Buhari In 2015 / Seven Cases Where Department Of State Services Detained Nigerians For "Big Men" / 2023: Pick RCCG Candidate, Kiss Aso Rock Goodbye – MURIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.