Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,129 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Rice Farmers In Ohafia, Abia State (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Rice Farmers In Ohafia, Abia State (Photos) (36798 Views)

Serial Killer Arrested In Ohafia, Abia State (Disturbing Photos) / Policeman Kills Man In Ohafia, Abia State (Graphic Photo, Video) / Man Rapes And Kills A Virgin In Ohafia, Abia State . PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Rice Farmers In Ohafia, Abia State (Photos) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Nov 14, 2016
It is like the Fulanis have a new-found love for Igboland.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Rice Farmers In Ohafia, Abia State (Photos) by jonerumu1: 3:50pm On Nov 14, 2016
REVOLUTION IS THE KEY TO RECREATING A BETTER NIGERIA ... The time is coming we will take back OUR country by force from the Northerns

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Rice Farmers In Ohafia, Abia State (Photos) by eezeribe(m): 3:50pm On Nov 14, 2016
OK
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Rice Farmers In Ohafia, Abia State (Photos) by sanandreas(m): 3:50pm On Nov 14, 2016
Unchecked terrorism

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Rice Farmers In Ohafia, Abia State (Photos) by UEK33(m): 3:52pm On Nov 14, 2016
This incident happened in Abam Arochukwu local govt and not in ohafia
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Rice Farmers In Ohafia, Abia State (Photos) by Sphinx02(m): 3:54pm On Nov 14, 2016
its amazing how these guys are butchered with impunity in their own land. Only to make noise online or blame d Yoruba for all their woes.Very pathetic.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Rice Farmers In Ohafia, Abia State (Photos) by phemmie06(m): 3:56pm On Nov 14, 2016
Can Buhari be serious, he asks us to go farming for his kinsmen cattle. God punish them all

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Rice Farmers In Ohafia, Abia State (Photos) by StoneLucifer: 3:57pm On Nov 14, 2016
Its the Afonjas living in Ohafia that were butchered o....not the Igbos..
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Rice Farmers In Ohafia, Abia State (Photos) by Baroba(m): 3:57pm On Nov 14, 2016
dhardline:
I always ask my self this question,

How does someone who owns a herd of cattle that breeds amongst themselves, does not buy

food to feed the cattle nor buy water for the cattle end up selling the cattle above 200

thousand naira? What expenses is he actually trying to make up for? Or is it just all profit.

And you think this guy's know nothing about greed and business.

The mind boggles, I can't get my head behind this one..
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Rice Farmers In Ohafia, Abia State (Photos) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Nov 14, 2016
Is very sad to know dis people are only active on social medias.

The ibos on social medias said it cannot happen in Enugu it happened...it was a bloodbath

it cannot happen in imo it happened

It cannot happen in Abia it always happened

it cannot happen in Aba it happened...where are d so called brave ipod yoots are?

The yorubas that are replying ipod yoots on nairaland during ranting, babbling, chesbeating and boasting seriously nor get job.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Rice Farmers In Ohafia, Abia State (Photos) by alaskido(m): 4:01pm On Nov 14, 2016
Thisis2raw:
I don't really understand why FG don't want to take this fulani herdmens menace serious

This is because the leader of the herdsmen gang is your President grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Rice Farmers In Ohafia, Abia State (Photos) by alaskido(m): 4:03pm On Nov 14, 2016
Well, we have said this before, you have to fight to protect your farmland and community. Chase these herdsmen away. The governor is dining with the devil. His hands are tied. I love Fayose for his actions against these Fulani herdsmen.

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Rice Farmers In Ohafia, Abia State (Photos) by Almand: 4:03pm On Nov 14, 2016
The n IBO land.?! the headline should four kill Fulani killed after beating up a rice farmer. Nonsense people who know only how to beat chest

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Rice Farmers In Ohafia, Abia State (Photos) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Nov 14, 2016
StoneLucifer:
Its the Afonjas living in Ohafia that were butchered o....not the Igbos..
Shame on you...u nor get shame at all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Rice Farmers In Ohafia, Abia State (Photos) by OsuOjukwu: 4:04pm On Nov 14, 2016
we igbos have become an endangered tribe in Nigeria.
Trump will come to our aid anyway

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Rice Farmers In Ohafia, Abia State (Photos) by awakeuche(m): 4:05pm On Nov 14, 2016
Mekyno:
Hehehe.......ohafia ppl are warriors; Fulani ppl will soon get d market they ordered for. I knw wat dey can do, unless.....
my village bro, the fulani's are being protected by the military, since they live in front of the army barracks... You touch them, the army steps in.....

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Rice Farmers In Ohafia, Abia State (Photos) by Ugomba(m): 4:14pm On Nov 14, 2016
chimere66:
As shared by AbiaOnline.....

'The Member representing Arochukwu /Ohafia Federal Constituency has called for peaceful co-existence between the Farmers and Fulani Herdsmen.
He made the appeal at the village hall of Ndiokereke Abam in Arochukwu Local Government Area of Abia State, following the unfortunate and unanticipated attack by the herdsmen on some indigenes at a rice Farm.

Hon Uko who ran back to the village when the news got to him, hinted that he was on a fact finding mission to see things for himself and to ascertain the extent of damage as well as to calm down the tension in order to proffer a solution.

The Federal lawmaker in company of the Security Adviser to Abia State Governor , Retired Captain Awa Agwu visited some of the victims at the health centre where they are receiving treatment for various degrees of machete cut inflicted on them during the attack.

Nkole paid their hospital bills and urged the officer in charge at the centre to ensure the victims get all the necessary medicare .
Nkole also visited Mrs Jonah from Ndi Agwu Abam and her little daughter that had 3rd degree burns at the same hospital. It could be recalled that Hon. Nkole earlier made a cash donation to upset part of her medical bills. He promised to assist in facilitating their further treatment at the Orthopaedic hospital in Enugu based on Doc

Some of the victims who are settlers include Ezekiel Ebong who hails from Akwa Ibom state and Amos Omoro from Bayelsa State, called on the government to check the activities of the herdsmen so as to sustain the existing peace in the area.
@BOLDED. I thought they said that other tribes don't migrate to SE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Rice Farmers In Ohafia, Abia State (Photos) by ransomed: 4:17pm On Nov 14, 2016
ChilledPill:
OHAFIA hmmmmn

let me just maintain my silence because i know that these mad men have bitten more than they can chew.
::--- Taa, forget it. Nothing will happen. An "afonja" governor ban herdsmen in his state but ibo governors are afraid. Efulefu e-warriors and ejiji brigades are free to insult with their mouth and later think with their anus.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Rice Farmers In Ohafia, Abia State (Photos) by wristbangle: 4:17pm On Nov 14, 2016
sukkot:
gaddayum why hausa always bullying ndigbo ? pick on someone your own size. pick on the yoruba so we can kick yo ass from here to katangora

Baba, your face scarce like dollars oo! Na prison u dey all this while?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Rice Farmers In Ohafia, Abia State (Photos) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Nov 14, 2016
Mekyno:
Hehehe.......ohafia ppl are warriors; Fulani ppl will soon get d market they ordered for. I knw wat dey can do, unless.....
Abia state as a whole, from Ngwa to Umuahia to Abiriba, to Ohafia, these guys used Cutlass better than Gun....DSS should be ready to see more Fulani Graves.... I bet it.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Rice Farmers In Ohafia, Abia State (Photos) by Vaxt(m): 4:22pm On Nov 14, 2016
Hn
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Rice Farmers In Ohafia, Abia State (Photos) by chuose2: 4:24pm On Nov 14, 2016
[size=14pt]THIS IS A JIHAD!

IF IGBO PEOPLE DONT STAND UP, YOU WILL BE WIPED OUT.

THEY HAVE THE BACKING OF THE SULTAN & DULLARD
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Rice Farmers In Ohafia, Abia State (Photos) by sukkot: 4:26pm On Nov 14, 2016
wristbangle:

Baba, your face scarce like dollars oo! Na prison u dey all this while?
My bros, eku igbadun Sir. i full ground ooo bros. i dip in and out but yeah the past 2 days i been kinda busy but you know am addicted to this forum grin so i never stay gone for too long

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Rice Farmers In Ohafia, Abia State (Photos) by buffalowings: 4:27pm On Nov 14, 2016
jmoore:
Lalasticlala, come and see what Fulani herdsmen are doing in your state.

Wait

Lala is igbo? shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Rice Farmers In Ohafia, Abia State (Photos) by Indiaindia: 4:28pm On Nov 14, 2016
NOW THE LIEPOB YOOTS ARE HIDING

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Rice Farmers In Ohafia, Abia State (Photos) by AkinPhysicist: 4:30pm On Nov 14, 2016
cool shocked Ibos are their noisemaking chestbeating ways. We Yorubas have ALREADY handled this Fulani herdmen issue they way we handle everything - from a position of strength and sense. If you want we will borrow you Fayose for 1 week and all your problems will be over. Ndi Ara. shocked cool

cool grin grin grin grin But maybe this is the Fulani-Ndigbo alliance that Ndigbo has been begging their masters for. grin grin grin grin cool

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Rice Farmers In Ohafia, Abia State (Photos) by samkay3g(m): 4:32pm On Nov 14, 2016
ipod won't take this ;Dipod won't take this
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Rice Farmers In Ohafia, Abia State (Photos) by ettybaba(m): 4:34pm On Nov 14, 2016
The hausa ibo alignment is working.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Rice Farmers In Ohafia, Abia State (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 4:37pm On Nov 14, 2016
Make i look for twuobu small

Fayose droves them away from south west they are now terrorising the flat heads that always boast to be strong and bold

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

$75,000 Gold Ring Recovered From Evans' Mansion By Police / Osmond Eweka Who 'Scammed Job Seekers' In New York Beg Court To Visit Nigeria / Laura Tamabari Atih Goes Missing After Leaving Home In Port-Harcourt. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.