Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,477 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Rice Farmers In Ohafia, Abia State (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Rice Farmers In Ohafia, Abia State (Photos) (36801 Views)

Serial Killer Arrested In Ohafia, Abia State (Disturbing Photos) / Policeman Kills Man In Ohafia, Abia State (Graphic Photo, Video) / Man Rapes And Kills A Virgin In Ohafia, Abia State . PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Rice Farmers In Ohafia, Abia State (Photos) by Hash86(m): 4:39pm On Nov 14, 2016
Where are those Igbos that said fulani can not attack core igbo state. You said they can only attack northern border states like enugu. You see yourself now! Last week it was akwa ibum now abia.
You problem is you brag too much while you are bloody cowards

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Rice Farmers In Ohafia, Abia State (Photos) by Omonigeriarere: 4:40pm On Nov 14, 2016
streetsoldier1:
Abia state need to rent Gov Fayose for 2 weeks

That is it: life is not all about chest beating and online bragado alone.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Rice Farmers In Ohafia, Abia State (Photos) by Omonigeriarere: 4:42pm On Nov 14, 2016
PDJT:
Okezie Ikpeazu, please ban this ancient practice in Abia. We haven't got any land for grazing.

Majority of your traditional rulers has been paid by herdsmen already. In fact, some of these cattle you are complaining about are owned by your rulers.

It is high time you wake up.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Rice Farmers In Ohafia, Abia State (Photos) by wristbangle: 4:44pm On Nov 14, 2016
sukkot:
My bros, eku igbadun Sir. i full ground ooo bros. i dip in and out but yeah the past 2 days i been kinda busy but you know am addicted to this forum grin so i never stay gone for too long

Lol. I understand egbon mi. how life with u boss?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Rice Farmers In Ohafia, Abia State (Photos) by wristbangle: 4:46pm On Nov 14, 2016
Hash86:
Where are those Igbos that said fulani can not attack core igbo state. You said they can only attack northern border states like enugu. You see yourself now! Last week it was akwa ibum now abia.
You problem is you brag too much while you are bloody coward

Akwa Ibom is not an Igbo land

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Rice Farmers In Ohafia, Abia State (Photos) by Omonigeriarere: 4:49pm On Nov 14, 2016
[s]
jonerumu1:
REVOLUTION IS THE KEY TO RECREATING A BETTER NIGERIA ... The time is coming we will take back OUR country by force from the Northerns
[/s]

Empty chest beating continues: they are bulldozing your kindred in your fathers' land without any restriction and your are here blabbing deferring your salvation till future.

Must Trump's intervention being the rock of you guy's salvation? Please wake up from your slumber.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Rice Farmers In Ohafia, Abia State (Photos) by sukkot: 4:52pm On Nov 14, 2016
wristbangle:

Lol. I understand egbon mi. how life with u boss?
my bros we dey push am small small. we go reach there one day wink
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Rice Farmers In Ohafia, Abia State (Photos) by Progressive01(m): 5:10pm On Nov 14, 2016
Nonsense. Where is the video of the attack?? This is nothing but a scam just like chibok is a scam.

Deal with it. No one is deceived.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Rice Farmers In Ohafia, Abia State (Photos) by Progressive01(m): 5:13pm On Nov 14, 2016
Omonigeriarere:
[s][/s]

Empty chest beating continues: they are bulldozing your kindred in your fathers' land without any restriction and your are here blabbing deferring your salvation till future.

Must Trump's intervention being the rock of you guy's salvation? Please wake up from your slumber.
Their dry hairy chest must have become flattened like the back of their heads from excessive pounding. Ignore them jor- the incident is a scam, just like Chibok.

Every attack alleged to have taken place in ib-hoe land is nothing but a scam just to make Buhari look bad (remember Chibok was also staged to make Jonathan look bad).

What is sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander.

Kiss the truth LiePoB yewts.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Rice Farmers In Ohafia, Abia State (Photos) by Sammiejokes(m): 5:24pm On Nov 14, 2016
Thisis2raw:
I don't really understand why FG don't want to take this fulani herdmens menace serious
another kid on the thread. Go ask your dumb Governor and your kunu drinking leaders. FG has taken care of its jurisdiction.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Rice Farmers In Ohafia, Abia State (Photos) by free2blast(m): 5:27pm On Nov 14, 2016
Lol...all these Sout Yeast Igbos no dey hear word. Only yesterday they were all masturbating on a thread that said they are going to align with the North come 2019 just to spite the Great Yoruba Nation. What is happening is just a taste of the partnership jollof rice to come. grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Rice Farmers In Ohafia, Abia State (Photos) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 14, 2016
Now this is really bad.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Rice Farmers In Ohafia, Abia State (Photos) by free2blast(m): 5:33pm On Nov 14, 2016
AkinPhysicist:
cool shocked Ibos are their noisemaking chestbeating ways. We Yorubas have ALREADY handled this Fulani herdmen issue they way we handle everything - from a position of strength and sense. If you want we will borrow you Fayose for 1 week and all your problems will be over. Ndi Ara. shocked cool

cool grin grin grin grin But maybe this is the Fulani-Ndigbo alliance that Ndigbo has been begging their masters for. grin grin grin grin cool
You need to see the way there were all jumping up and down yesterday like a binobo monkey that has an erection over a thead that say they will go into alliance with the North just to spite the Yoruba Nation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Rice Farmers In Ohafia, Abia State (Photos) by lonelydora: 6:22pm On Nov 14, 2016
My own Ohafia? Just watch what will happen to them in few days time. I trust our boys
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Rice Farmers In Ohafia, Abia State (Photos) by uncleade(m): 6:22pm On Nov 14, 2016
free2blast:
You need to see the way there were all jumping up and down yesterday like a binobo monkey that has an erection over a thead that say they will go into alliance with the North just to spite the Yoruba Nation.
Never mind them, YEYE PEOPLE. awon omo ajokuta ma mumi. hahaha.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Rice Farmers In Ohafia, Abia State (Photos) by Twistaray(m): 6:25pm On Nov 14, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I said it didn't i?
Ipod and eleri pelebe from the land of the dying sun has entered another one chance.

They were jumping up and down over north and SE alliance and mocking the great yoruba tribe.
Karma na baba.

Abeg make una double up with your alliance with Fulani una mastar abegiii

I can't wait wink

grin grin grin grin

See. See. See another one chance

Kikikikiki grin

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Rice Farmers In Ohafia, Abia State (Photos) by Kachidox(m): 6:53pm On Nov 14, 2016
undecidedundecidedundecidedundecided
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Rice Farmers In Ohafia, Abia State (Photos) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 7:45pm On Nov 14, 2016
Mekyno:
Hehehe.......ohafia ppl are warriors; Fulani ppl will soon get d market they ordered for. I knw wat dey can do, unless.....

Yes ! Online warriors!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Rice Farmers In Ohafia, Abia State (Photos) by MiyattiAllah: 8:05pm On Nov 14, 2016
phlamesG:
What's wrong with these Fulani people?
God punish all of them angry
Those people are cow thieves.
We always mark their heads
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Rice Farmers In Ohafia, Abia State (Photos) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 8:17pm On Nov 14, 2016
GreatSE:

Abia state as a whole, from Ngwa to Umuahia to Abiriba, to Ohafia, these guys used Cutlass better than Gun....DSS should be ready to see more Fulani Graves.... I bet it.

That line is stale,please give us another song!

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Rice Farmers In Ohafia, Abia State (Photos) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 14, 2016
Trump

Come and save us in abia
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Rice Farmers In Ohafia, Abia State (Photos) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 14, 2016
chimere66:

State Chairman, Miyetti Allah cattle breeders Hassan Buba expressed sadness over the incident and promised that it would not happen again. Hassan Buba who also had interactive session with the honourable, promised to gather all the Fulani in Abia State in an emergency meeting to fashion out the way forward for peaceful coexistence. Hassan urged all parties involved to always report incidents to the government authorities instead taking laws into their hands.

Do your utmost to restore peaceful coexistence.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Rice Farmers In Ohafia, Abia State (Photos) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 8:34pm On Nov 14, 2016
lonelydora:
My own Ohafia? Just watch what will happen to them in few days time. I trust our boys

Which boys.? You guys are no match for the fulanis. Even your Governors know that fact and that's why one of them resorted to prayer when his people were being butchered by the same fulani-your nemesis!

Shameless cowards!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Rice Farmers In Ohafia, Abia State (Photos) by mightyhazel: 9:26pm On Nov 14, 2016
Unfortunately,there is no going foward for nigeria,..

Just imagine,... A group of subhumans attacks a farming community,inflicting injuries on innocent farmers ,instead of outright condemnation from so called fellow country men/women,..ppl are jubilating and masturbating all over the place!

How did we get to this doomed state?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Rice Farmers In Ohafia, Abia State (Photos) by mightyhazel: 9:30pm On Nov 14, 2016
Progressive01:
Nonsense. Where is the video of the attack?? This is nothing but a scam just like chibok is a scam.

Deal with it. No one is deceived.
u okay?

U sound demented

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Rice Farmers In Ohafia, Abia State (Photos) by mightyhazel: 9:34pm On Nov 14, 2016
Hash86:
You problem is you brag too much while you are bloody cowards
so this is like a fervent prayer answered 2 u. A dream come true,..finally a core igbo state has been attacked by subhumans.

Sorry !

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Rice Farmers In Ohafia, Abia State (Photos) by mightyhazel: 9:39pm On Nov 14, 2016
AkinPhysicist:
cool shocked Ibos are their noisemaking chestbeating ways. We Yorubas have ALREADY handled this Fulani herdmen issue they way we handle everything - from a position of strength and sense. If you want we will borrow you Fayose for 1 week and all your problems will be over. Ndi Ara. shocked cool

cool grin grin grin grin But maybe this is the Fulani-Ndigbo alliance that Ndigbo has been begging their masters for. grin grin grin grin cool
but you all were jittery wen fayose made dat bold step. U all were ranting at fayose dat he is biting more than he can chew,..hez stepping on fulani toe. The same igbos inspired him to march on.... On2 victory for his ppl's safety.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Rice Farmers In Ohafia, Abia State (Photos) by progress69: 10:16pm On Nov 14, 2016
dhardline:
I always ask my self this question,

How does someone who owns a herd of cattle that breeds amongst themselves, does not buy

food to feed the cattle nor buy water for the cattle end up selling the cattle above 200

thousand naira? What expenses is he actually trying to make up for? Or is it just all profit.

And you think this guy's know nothing about greed and business.

Very easy, can't u see it. grin. Its not too late to venture into the quick money business and come and share testimony to us here. Funny thing is people like u that promotes MMM grin wink cheesy
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Rice Farmers In Ohafia, Abia State (Photos) by ezy2: 10:34pm On Nov 14, 2016
[quote author=Hash86 post=51032227]Where are those Igbos that said fulani can not attack core igbo state. You said they can only attack northern border states like enugu. You see yourself now! Last week it was akwa ibum now abia.
You problem is you brag too much while you are bloody cowards[/quote
It seems your long awaited prayer was just answered..anuohia
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Rice Farmers In Ohafia, Abia State (Photos) by dhardline(m): 10:39pm On Nov 14, 2016
progress69:

Very easy, can't u see it. grin. Its not too late to venture into the quick money business and come and share testimony to us here. Funny thing is people like u that promotes MMM grin wink cheesy

Don't assume too quickly OK. I don't do MMM. And I won't either. Thank you.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Rice Farmers In Ohafia, Abia State (Photos) by Progressive01(m): 10:44pm On Nov 14, 2016
mightyhazel:
u okay?

U sound demented
Yeah, tastes bitter doesn't it- that is how the people of Chibok feel when some demented LiePoB miscreants call one of the darkest incidents that ever took place in their domain a "scam".

Deal with it.

By the way, you sound demented also.

Bye.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Rice Farmers In Ohafia, Abia State (Photos) by mightyhazel: 10:50pm On Nov 14, 2016
Progressive01:
Yeah, tastes bitter doesn't it- that is how the people of Chibok feel when some demented LiePoB miscreants call one of the darkest incidents that ever took place in their domain a "scam".

Deal with it.

By the way, you sound demented also.

Bye.
smh!

U need help

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osmond Eweka Who 'Scammed Job Seekers' In New York Beg Court To Visit Nigeria / Two Burglars Caught In Ikorodu, Stripped Completely Unclad (photos) / Laura Tamabari Atih Goes Missing After Leaving Home In Port-Harcourt. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.