Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,282 members, 7,811,833 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:38 PM

10 Tip On Hw To Increase Your Intelligent Quotient - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 10 Tip On Hw To Increase Your Intelligent Quotient (1679 Views)

High JAMB Scores: Has JAMB Quality Dropped Or Are Students Now More Intelligent? / What Is IQ (intelligent Quotient) / What Is Intelligence Quotient (IQ) And How Is It Measured? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Tip On Hw To Increase Your Intelligent Quotient by citypluz: 11:33pm On Nov 10, 2016
intelligence is the ability to acquire and apply knowledge or skills, it is the common denominator to everything we do in life; and improving your intellect is one of the most important thing you can do for your self.
so while this tips won't turn you to Albert Einstein or Steve Jobs, rather they will help you to develop and polish your current intelligence and make your mind work better. if you are just looking for something to boost your IQ scale.

I personally feel that IQ test is for vast and intelligence is too vast of a concept to standardize and bring down mere members.

This tips according to research will have a positive effect on your IQ, Psychologist do believe that IQ does change over your lifetime, but still some do not believe, so I recommend to take everything "intelligence" with a grain of salt and do what feels good for you. "everybody" is a genius .

read more click http://citypluz..com/

3 Shares

Re: 10 Tip On Hw To Increase Your Intelligent Quotient by lastbaff(m): 11:40pm On Nov 10, 2016
Banana is also a brain food. What message are you trying to pass in #5? Increase watching bad movies to develop your IQ?

See my signature

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Tip On Hw To Increase Your Intelligent Quotient by Nobody: 4:51am On Nov 11, 2016
ok...my iq is 126 grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Tip On Hw To Increase Your Intelligent Quotient by Janyves(m): 6:38am On Nov 11, 2016
....... Read books
....... Ask questions from peeps who have gone through what you're into
...... Network with peeps you have something in common with
...... Take some time to party hard when it's time for one
...... Be an optimist

1 Like

Re: 10 Tip On Hw To Increase Your Intelligent Quotient by webady: 12:22pm On Nov 11, 2016
this write up is funny on I.Q
Re: 10 Tip On Hw To Increase Your Intelligent Quotient by Chuknovski(m): 8:56pm On Nov 11, 2016
where are the 10 Tips,
Re: 10 Tip On Hw To Increase Your Intelligent Quotient by sevfour: 8:58pm On Nov 11, 2016
really clueless
Re: 10 Tip On Hw To Increase Your Intelligent Quotient by webady: 4:18am On Nov 12, 2016
can't find any

(1) (Reply)

What You Need To Know About Cie(cambridge International A Levels) / Five Reasons You Should Get An Mba At Lagos Business School​ / A Question For All: Wots So Special About The Number 40 (forty)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.