Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,831 members, 7,813,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:39 PM

Where Can I Get A Good IFA Priest? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Can I Get A Good IFA Priest? (4824 Views)

Is There Any Real Babalawo Or Ifa Priest Here? / Philip Mulryne Ordained As A Catholic Priest (Photos) / Priest Who Marked Independence On Refuse Dump In Owerri Sent On Transfer. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Get A Good IFA Priest? by Nobody: 2:56am On Nov 11, 2016
I need to make some consultations and I hope to do it in our traditional ways. Where can I get a real IFA priest who can be trusted and reliable?
Re: Where Can I Get A Good IFA Priest? by BIGGMAMA: 4:16am On Nov 11, 2016
Cc babalawos.
Re: Where Can I Get A Good IFA Priest? by agohmamuda(m): 4:23am On Nov 11, 2016
You have come to the right place son; Lay your complains before ïfà.
Re: Where Can I Get A Good IFA Priest? by Nobody: 7:09am On Nov 11, 2016
agohmamuda:
You have come to the right place son; Lay your complains before ïfà.

Do u know any trusted IFA priest?
Re: Where Can I Get A Good IFA Priest? by Nobody: 7:09am On Nov 11, 2016
BIGGMAMA:
Cc babalawos.

What?
Re: Where Can I Get A Good IFA Priest? by edo3(m): 7:11am On Nov 11, 2016
Ehennnn,,u want ur younger broda to forget all his properties because u know trump is sending them back home soon abi?
Re: Where Can I Get A Good IFA Priest? by Nobody: 7:21am On Nov 11, 2016
edo3:
Ehennnn,,u want ur younger broda to forget all his properties because u know trump is sending them back home soon abi?

Don't troll nor derail my thread. Bye
Re: Where Can I Get A Good IFA Priest? by BIGGMAMA: 7:15pm On Nov 11, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

What?

Search his threads and contact him. All the best.
Re: Where Can I Get A Good IFA Priest? by agohmamuda(m): 3:51am On Nov 12, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

Do u know any trusted IFA priest?

Of cos i do. I am a prince so i have to have at least 5 of them in my council.
Re: Where Can I Get A Good IFA Priest? by Nobody: 6:35am On Nov 12, 2016
agohmamuda:

Of cos i do. I am a prince so i have to have at least 5 of them in my council.

How can I reach u
Re: Where Can I Get A Good IFA Priest? by agohmamuda(m): 4:12pm On Nov 12, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

How can I reach u

via my email
Re: Where Can I Get A Good IFA Priest? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Nov 15, 2016
Pls contact me via email if you know of any trusted ones,I need it urgently. Mickmill31@gmail.com
Re: Where Can I Get A Good IFA Priest? by Satanist1: 6:33pm On Nov 15, 2016
hahahaha.....that is very simple.if u are in lagos,u don't need to strees urself.the place is at owode idiroke (very close to coutonou-boarder).If u are ready I can take u there.

2 Likes

Re: Where Can I Get A Good IFA Priest? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 15, 2016
Satanist1:
hahahaha.....that is very simple.if u are in lagos,u don't need to strees urself.the place is at owode idiroke (very close to coutonou-boarder).If u are ready I can take u there.

How can i reach u
Re: Where Can I Get A Good IFA Priest? by ScienceWatch: 2:51am On Jan 14, 2017
I need to make some consultations and I hope to do it in our traditional ways. Where can I get a real IFA priest who can be trusted and reliable?
Before you go, read this carefully without mockery;

Here Jesus explains to pastors world-wide and forever, why all the miracles, prophecy, Signs and Wonders are an extremely important part of His Mission and the missions of future pastors. Firstly, Jesus says clearly in these biblical refs that the WORKS that He does bear witness that the Father has sent him.

Joh 5:35 John was a burning and a shining light: and you were willing for a season to rejoice in his light.
Joh 5:36 But I have greater witness than that of John: for the miracles/ WORKS which the Father has given me to finish, the same miracles/ WORKS that I do, bear witness for me, that the Father hath sent me.
Joh 5:23 That all men should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that does not honour the Son does not honour the Father who has sent him.

Today, the whole world is truely blessed to have the evidence of Jesus’ WORKS Biblically and scientifically verified in the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria and on Emmanuel TV and youtube.com.

Only the WORKS bear witness of a real pastor, not their elaborate speeches, conferences and motivational speeches. Joh 14:12 Truly, Truly, I say to you, He that believes me, the miracles/ WORKS that I do will you also do; and greater (more) miracles/WORKS than these shall you do; because I must soon go unto my Father.
Re: Where Can I Get A Good IFA Priest? by seekingsoul: 12:27pm On Mar 25, 2017
Hi where you able to get a trusted one?I am also in search of a good IFA priest.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Get A Good IFA Priest? by YahJo: 7:03pm On Jan 27, 2020
agohmamuda, how can I get in touch with you? like... 1-to-1.
Re: Where Can I Get A Good IFA Priest? by popson06: 3:08pm On Mar 19, 2021
How can I meet trusted ifa priest? Email me here popson06@gmail.com thank u[color=#550000][/color]
Re: Where Can I Get A Good IFA Priest? by popson06: 3:10pm On Mar 19, 2021
How can I meet trusted ifa priest? Email me here popson06@gmail.com thank u...[b][/b]
Re: Where Can I Get A Good IFA Priest? by Chummynoni(m): 3:15pm On Mar 19, 2021
i know of one but i can only direct you there if you first tell me the purpose of visitation.
Re: Where Can I Get A Good IFA Priest? by MightySparrow: 7:38pm On Mar 19, 2021
Google It
Re: Where Can I Get A Good IFA Priest? by cunley(m): 2:24am On Mar 13, 2023
If it's a young ifa priest itsis very dangerous astnry can compromise snny slightest I e or anything especially for highest bidder.
people cannot be trusted nowadays
Please be careful and trust mo one
Ile ife or modakeke or ijebus (especially imodi imosan)are the place tosee good one
Look for a good cleric instead that wtney don't compromise
You can contact me if you need a very good faithful and honest oneif you don't mind

(1) (Reply)

Is Any Nigerian Fooled By Pastor With 666 Tattoo Claiming To Be Divine / A Must Read For All Married Couples And An Eye-Opener For The Yet To . . . / Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2015 Prophesy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.