Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,029 members, 7,845,340 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Another Look At This APC Internal Wrangling - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Look At This APC Internal Wrangling (353 Views)

18months Later!!!!!! Check out this APC Campaign Poster / Buhari Meets Tinubu’s Men Over Party’s Internal Wrangling Read More At: Http:// / Buhari Meets Tinubu’s Men Over Party’s Internal Wrangling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Another Look At This APC Internal Wrangling by emoticonist: 6:33am On Nov 11, 2016
I watched Governor Amosun on tv at the Ondo APC rally yesterday and I just couldn't help but be sad. The guy said "you know this is a vote to free ourselves" and I couldn't help but ask from what. This guy was never really a product of Tinubu. Amosun nominated Gbenga Daniel as far back as 2003, he was running things himself as far back as then, so who/what exactly is he freeing himself from. Is it impossible for the SW to present a formidable united front for like a period of just 20 years to drive a massive regional development. Se won fi se wa ni? From the time of Awolowo vs Akintola to this very moment. It took all of 12 months for all these people to show their character. Who can blame Buhari when he has characters like these around him. Amosun did not think of freeing himself just a year ago when Tinubu was going from pillar to post campaigning. He (Amosun) wants to derail from the massive infrastructural development he embarked on in his first term by unnecessary politicking just a year into his second term. That is how he will lose focus. I don't know what his exact grouse is against Tinubu. Anyway, make I leave politicians with their wahala make I go continue my job search.

(1) (Reply)

‘boko Haram Used Chibok $50m Ransom To Buy Weapons To Attack Us’–military / Saraki:i Had The Pleasure Of Speaking At The 1st Annual Chevening Alumni Leader / EFCC Files 30 Charges Against Justice Ajumogobia, SAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.