Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

25th And 35th Presidents Of USA Were Assasinated. Donald Trump Is 45th. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 25th And 35th Presidents Of USA Were Assasinated. Donald Trump Is 45th. (6300 Views)

Robert Trump Is Dead! US President’s Younger Brother Dies At 71 / Jerusalem: ''to Know Who The 45th US President Is, Read Isaiah 45'' - FFK / Kim Jong-un Step-brother Assasinated In Malaysia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

25th And 35th Presidents Of USA Were Assasinated. Donald Trump Is 45th. by drsugar: 10:06am On Nov 11, 2016
The 25th President of the United States, William McKinley, was shot and fatally wounded on September 6, 1901, inside the Temple of Music on the grounds of the Pan-American Exposition in Buffalo, New York. McKinley was shaking hands with the public when he was shot by Leon Czolgosz, an anarchist. The President died on September 14 from gangrene caused by the bullet wounds.

John Fitzgerald Kennedy, the 35th President of the United States, was assassinated at 12:30 p.m. Central Standard Time (18:30 UTC) on Friday, November 22, 1963, in Dealey Plaza, Dallas, Texas.[1] Fatally shot by Lee Harvey Oswald, Kennedy was traveling with his wife, JacquelinA e, Texas Governor John Connally, and Connally's wife, Nellie, in a presidential motorcade.

Donald J Trump Will be the 45th president of the USA.. Less than 72 hours into his election, lot of people are already wishing for his assassination.

Re: 25th And 35th Presidents Of USA Were Assasinated. Donald Trump Is 45th. by Nobody: 10:09am On Nov 11, 2016
What about the 15th president?

Trump would be America's president for 2tenurex.

3 Likes

Re: 25th And 35th Presidents Of USA Were Assasinated. Donald Trump Is 45th. by drsugar: 10:20am On Nov 11, 2016
Never say never.
Re: 25th And 35th Presidents Of USA Were Assasinated. Donald Trump Is 45th. by wordcat(m): 10:22am On Nov 11, 2016
What of the 5th and the 15th?

Up Trump jare!

3 Likes

Re: 25th And 35th Presidents Of USA Were Assasinated. Donald Trump Is 45th. by Caseless: 10:24am On Nov 11, 2016
Like I've always maintained in my previous posts, trump might not complete his tenure.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 25th And 35th Presidents Of USA Were Assasinated. Donald Trump Is 45th. by HolyPaul: 10:24am On Nov 11, 2016
Democrats Are Not Smart Enough To Kill Trump, If They Were They Would Have Won The Election.
Re: 25th And 35th Presidents Of USA Were Assasinated. Donald Trump Is 45th. by RedTarantula: 10:26am On Nov 11, 2016
Everyone can see the kind of bile and bitterness that has overshadowed some Nigerians since Trump won the US presidential election.

These were the same people cursing Fayose for playing bitter politics against their illiterate herdsman president who told us he sat for WASC but instead of producing his certificate, went ahead to hire all the SANs in Nigeria.

To all those so pained because Trump has won, to all those who have suddenly changed their music to 'We don't care who the president of America is,' please take my advise to do what this man here has done.

End your misery and frustrations once and for all.

These despicable and wicked vermins from some sections of Nigeria are already praying for Trump to die.

8 Likes

Re: 25th And 35th Presidents Of USA Were Assasinated. Donald Trump Is 45th. by Danzakidakura(m): 10:28am On Nov 11, 2016
may you and your family reap what you wish others

1 Like

Re: 25th And 35th Presidents Of USA Were Assasinated. Donald Trump Is 45th. by RedTarantula: 10:28am On Nov 11, 2016
Caseless:
Like I've always maintained in my previous posts, trump might not complete his tenure.

Just like your herdsman president buhari might not complete his tenure.

Lolzzz

7 Likes

Re: 25th And 35th Presidents Of USA Were Assasinated. Donald Trump Is 45th. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:30am On Nov 11, 2016
Only God can determine who will see the next day

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 25th And 35th Presidents Of USA Were Assasinated. Donald Trump Is 45th. by CSTR13: 10:31am On Nov 11, 2016
Re: 25th And 35th Presidents Of USA Were Assasinated. Donald Trump Is 45th. by RedTarantula: 10:31am On Nov 11, 2016
wordcat:
[size=20pt]What of the 5th and the 15th?[/size]

Up Trump jare!

Don't mind them.

They have been pretending that they don't care who the president of the USA is but inside them, they are dieing of bitterness and frustration.

See what they look like now.

Re: 25th And 35th Presidents Of USA Were Assasinated. Donald Trump Is 45th. by Johnnyessence(m): 10:47am On Nov 11, 2016
Pls let us be careful with our words we speak out or type out to d internet. President elect donald trump will spend 8 years in the government and there is nothing u can do about it. He has come to rule the united state of America for 8 years and there is nothing any body can do about it. What u want for someone will definitely be for you. So let us be careful with our words.
Re: 25th And 35th Presidents Of USA Were Assasinated. Donald Trump Is 45th. by Johnnyessence(m): 10:56am On Nov 11, 2016
drsugar:
The 25th President of the United States, William McKinley, was shot and fatally wounded on September 6, 1901, inside the Temple of Music on the grounds of the Pan-American Exposition in Buffalo, New York. McKinley was shaking hands with the public when he was shot by Leon Czolgosz, an anarchist. The President died on September 14 from gangrene caused by the bullet wounds.

John Fitzgerald Kennedy, the 35th President of the United States, was assassinated at 12:30 p.m. Central Standard Time (18:30 UTC) on Friday, November 22, 1963, in Dealey Plaza, Dallas, Texas.[1] Fatally shot by Lee Harvey Oswald, Kennedy was traveling with his wife, JacquelinA e, Texas Governor John Connally, and Connally's wife, Nellie, in a presidential motorcade.

Donald J Trump Will be the 45th president of the USA.. Less than 72 hours into his election, lot of people are already wishing for his assassination.
pls do not be posting trash on the media again. King trump av come to stay and he will rule united state for 8 years and there is nothing u can do about it. Just carry king trump issue like gala. There is ur palava. So pls be careful of what u post online. King trump av set d motion of his governance running. He has set a pace for d incoming ones that is coming. So pls be severe in ur post here. If u are praying and fasting that trump should dead before he assume power on jan. 20, u do not know what will happen to u tomorrow. Pls hope good things for other people not bad things and death words as if u will not die. Be careful with ur words ok.
Re: 25th And 35th Presidents Of USA Were Assasinated. Donald Trump Is 45th. by chriskosherbal(m): 10:59am On Nov 11, 2016
Trump will never be assassinated and will never die in office.
Re: 25th And 35th Presidents Of USA Were Assasinated. Donald Trump Is 45th. by fagbohun4j(m): 11:16am On Nov 11, 2016
What about the 5th and 15th?
Re: 25th And 35th Presidents Of USA Were Assasinated. Donald Trump Is 45th. by dhardline(m): 11:26am On Nov 11, 2016
Even if they try to kill him, he will recover from it. Don't ask me how I know this.
Re: 25th And 35th Presidents Of USA Were Assasinated. Donald Trump Is 45th. by fyneboi79(m): 11:52am On Nov 11, 2016
HolyPaul:
Democrats Are Not Smart Enough To Kill Trump, If They Were They Would Have Won The Election.
Have you thought of the blacks,Asians,Latinos,Jihadists,mexican drug barons and most of all the Italian mafia he promised to shut out of the U.S.A? These people have business interests to protect and may fund the assasination. Think again...
Re: 25th And 35th Presidents Of USA Were Assasinated. Donald Trump Is 45th. by drsugar: 12:05pm On Nov 11, 2016
fagbohun4j:
What about the 5th and 15th?

The trend started from the 25th I guess.. Just an observation my people ooh . No bad blood. What's my own with Trump or no Trump after 8 years...Just doing my own bit of public commentary and catching fun.
Who Obama epp personally for here. Who Trump go epp personally after whatever years he spends as president for nairaland..I guess nobody.
Just having my fun with public commentary.
Re: 25th And 35th Presidents Of USA Were Assasinated. Donald Trump Is 45th. by Nobody: 12:12pm On Nov 11, 2016
coolDunno y they love killing in usa, undecidedbut wood have love hillary to break the record just like obama.
Re: 25th And 35th Presidents Of USA Were Assasinated. Donald Trump Is 45th. by Nobody: 12:23pm On Nov 11, 2016
Caseless:

Be careful of your careless utterances, this is not Goodluck's tenure.

Foreign agents spy on Nairaland. A word is enough for a f00l.
Re: 25th And 35th Presidents Of USA Were Assasinated. Donald Trump Is 45th. by Nobody: 12:35pm On Nov 11, 2016
Angels of doom

(1) (Reply)

Ethiopia Is Nt As Ya Tink / This Is How Americans Queue And Shop For Guns After Sandy Hook Shooting(Photos) / Are Nigerians Really This Bad , That Other African Countries Want Us Out?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.