Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,242 members, 7,829,442 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

MTVEMAs Strips Wizkid Off His Best African Act Award To Alikiba, Fans React - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MTVEMAs Strips Wizkid Off His Best African Act Award To Alikiba, Fans React (52541 Views)

Ladies Pull Wizkid Off The Stage (Photos, Video) / MTV EMAs: Alikiba, Not Wizkid Should Have Won - Tanzanians / Wizkid's Face Off With AliKiba At Chris Brown's Concert In Kenya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTVEMAs Strips Wizkid Off His Best African Act Award To Alikiba, Fans React by LorDBolton(m): 6:01pm On Nov 11, 2016
Nigeria is already loosing the african market...we just don't know it yet.

Let dem keep singing crap tuface don old, d'banj don old, psquare don old who left to keep foreigners dreading us?
Re: MTVEMAs Strips Wizkid Off His Best African Act Award To Alikiba, Fans React by sukkot: 6:03pm On Nov 11, 2016
Eastactivist:

And I told you to chill you go soon celebrate the award am about to give Davido... Just Stay tuned cheesy
aiit bro am tuned lolzzz wink
Re: MTVEMAs Strips Wizkid Off His Best African Act Award To Alikiba, Fans React by Nobody: 6:10pm On Nov 11, 2016
How will that solve Nigeria's problem. This is how people dance his songs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_U-oKNpJJU4
Re: MTVEMAs Strips Wizkid Off His Best African Act Award To Alikiba, Fans React by An0nimus: 6:23pm On Nov 11, 2016
Nigerian bloggers don dey make me hate this 'crooner' word.

The konko below crooner
the why me crooner
the kedike crooner
the _______ crooner

Fed up meehhn
Re: MTVEMAs Strips Wizkid Off His Best African Act Award To Alikiba, Fans React by nurusystem(m): 6:28pm On Nov 11, 2016
the sponsorers are the devil
Re: MTVEMAs Strips Wizkid Off His Best African Act Award To Alikiba, Fans React by mightyhazel: 8:05pm On Nov 11, 2016
Came:
Wizkid dey sick , this him body no be am oooooo....
walai dat boy looks quite sickly. Tiny legs with a funny dentition like dat of 'sloth' in ice age. grin

1 Like

Re: MTVEMAs Strips Wizkid Off His Best African Act Award To Alikiba, Fans React by Temysteve(m): 8:18pm On Nov 11, 2016
Jarizod:
This alligator Alikiba guy again
wizkid already take the praise even if the award was rescind from him. Moreover MTVEMA said the alligator or what did he called himself won the 'BEST LOCAL ACT' and the starboy has 'BEST WORLDWIDE ACT' to his name, so no shiiiiii
Re: MTVEMAs Strips Wizkid Off His Best African Act Award To Alikiba, Fans React by gragraboy: 8:24pm On Nov 11, 2016
GudluckIBB:
How can they do this to a whole star Boy?

I Finger Linda Ikeji on this one, she is behind it grin
If what wizkid said is true, then your finger must be smelling badly
Re: MTVEMAs Strips Wizkid Off His Best African Act Award To Alikiba, Fans React by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 9:27pm On Nov 11, 2016
donblade85555:
but wizkid has no hit this year......Ns just one dance way I nor even hear e voice they favour am.......
.. Bro .. Wizkid owns shabba right?? .. Isn't that a hit??
Re: MTVEMAs Strips Wizkid Off His Best African Act Award To Alikiba, Fans React by donblade85555(m): 9:38pm On Nov 11, 2016
Dapsonemmanuel:
.. Bro .. Wizkid owns shabba right?? .. Isn't that a hit??
All this wizkid fans can let me laff, so if they say let u name top 100,song this year, u will mention shabba? Who know shabba?......just walk in the road and ask people if they know shabba....out of 100 na only 2 go know am.....na song like baba NLA, ojuelegba na be hit and not some unknown song wae nor even get video......
Re: MTVEMAs Strips Wizkid Off His Best African Act Award To Alikiba, Fans React by okaforsamuel: 9:50pm On Nov 11, 2016
Wizkid too dry gaan, #saynotoweed
Re: MTVEMAs Strips Wizkid Off His Best African Act Award To Alikiba, Fans React by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 9:59pm On Nov 11, 2016
donblade85555:
All this wizkid fans can let me laff, so if they say let u name top 100,song this year, u will mention shabba? Who know shabba?......just walk in the road and ask people if they know shabba....out of 100 na only 2 go know am.....na song like baba NLA, ojuelegba na be hit and not some unknown song wae nor even get video......
.. Lol .. Bro .. I'm not a wizkid fan .. Although me no fit blame you na ..when people dey stay for city .. You carry yourself put for village .. So bro how you wan cum take know xay shabba na him hit song .. Go youtube even Asians don sabi the song .. Bros biko ..just pack wan sideundecided
Re: MTVEMAs Strips Wizkid Off His Best African Act Award To Alikiba, Fans React by donblade85555(m): 10:04pm On Nov 11, 2016
Dapsonemmanuel:
.. Lol .. Bro .. I'm not a wizkid fan .. Although me no fit blame you na ..when people dey stay for city .. You carry yourself put for village .. So bro how you wan cum take know xay shabba na him hit song .. Go youtube even Asians don sabi the song .. Bros biko ..just pack wan sideundecided
lol......go look iTunes, u nor go see shabba......how many times you hear shabba for street...... So any music wae person sing na hit abi? shabba is not in any iTunes in the world....even korede bello wack mungo park popular pass shabba
Re: MTVEMAs Strips Wizkid Off His Best African Act Award To Alikiba, Fans React by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 10:12pm On Nov 11, 2016
donblade85555:
lol......go look iTunes, u nor go see shabba......how many times you hear shabba for street...... So any music wae person sing na hit abi? shabba is not in any iTunes in the world....even korede bello wack mungo park popular pass shabba
.. Hahaha .. Na every friggin day I dey hear the song for street ,even on radio channels .. Not being on itunes doesn't determine the popularity of the song .. Something wey don reach Asia wey dem Chinese boy don dey dance too ..abeg itunes itself is wack
Re: MTVEMAs Strips Wizkid Off His Best African Act Award To Alikiba, Fans React by donblade85555(m): 10:24pm On Nov 11, 2016
Dapsonemmanuel:
.. Hahaha .. Na every friggin day I dey hear the song for street ,even on radio channels .. Not being on itunes doesn't determine the popularity of the song .. Something wey don reach Asia wey dem Chinese boy don dey dance too ..abeg itunes itself is wack
Guy free me jor......song like phyno and olamide ladi.....is what you call hit.....the song nor get video.....ladi still dae itune and not shabba war dae for just 1 week.....drake one dance was an hit because it broke itune record..... can shabba be nominated for an award? if shabbw was s hit then mama, fada fada, pana, who u epp are monstrous hit........Even old man know fada fada.........Na only people way download the song from blogs na know am
Re: MTVEMAs Strips Wizkid Off His Best African Act Award To Alikiba, Fans React by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 10:44pm On Nov 11, 2016
donblade85555:
Guy free me jor......song like phyno and olamide ladi.....is what you call hit.....the song nor get video.....ladi still dae itune and not shabba war dae for just 1 week.....drake one dance was an hit because it broke itune record..... can shabba be nominated for an award? if shabbw was s hit then mama, fada fada, pana, who u epp are monstrous hit........Even old man know fada fada.........Na only people way download the song from blogs na know am
... Smh ... I just realize that you know nothing about music ..

Okay now bounce off
Re: MTVEMAs Strips Wizkid Off His Best African Act Award To Alikiba, Fans React by donblade85555(m): 11:00pm On Nov 11, 2016
Dapsonemmanuel:
... Smh ... I just realize that you know nothing about music ..

Okay now bounce off
OK do you want all wizkid song to be like shabba? if all his song was like shabba, who for know wizkid? If u tell me pana by tekno is a hit, I won't argue, if u tell me that wizkid baba nla is a hit, I won't argue....but don't call shabba......U said I live in the village.....but. date hear pana booming from everybody speaker, why can't I hear shabba booming? pans date itune, baba NLA dae itune.....Why Tin magazine nor list am among top 20 song? song way nor popular...... u just date hype the song anyhow...... make all he song end like the way shabba be na....if e carrier nor go fall.
Re: MTVEMAs Strips Wizkid Off His Best African Act Award To Alikiba, Fans React by sunshine46(f): 11:16pm On Nov 11, 2016
LoveJesus87:
Hello sugar. How you doing today? smiley
I'm gd...u?
Re: MTVEMAs Strips Wizkid Off His Best African Act Award To Alikiba, Fans React by LoveJesus87(m): 11:40pm On Nov 11, 2016
sunshine46:

I'm gd...u?
am fine. Inbox tins pls wink
Re: MTVEMAs Strips Wizkid Off His Best African Act Award To Alikiba, Fans React by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 12:16am On Nov 12, 2016
donblade85555:
OK do you want all wizkid song to be like shabba? if all his song was like shabba, who for know wizkid? If u tell me pana by tekno is a hit, I won't argue, if u tell me that wizkid baba nla is a hit, I won't argue....but don't call shabba......U said I live in the village.....but. date hear pana booming from everybody speaker, why can't I hear shabba booming? pans date itune, baba NLA dae itune.....Why Tin magazine nor list am among top 20 song? song way nor popular...... u just date hype the song anyhow...... make all he song end like the way shabba be na....if e carrier nor go fall.
okay oo .. i don hear
Re: MTVEMAs Strips Wizkid Off His Best African Act Award To Alikiba, Fans React by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 12:40am On Nov 12, 2016
good one MTV .... you guys has done the right thing I wonder what he sang last year and this year to deserve such a prestigious awards....
Re: MTVEMAs Strips Wizkid Off His Best African Act Award To Alikiba, Fans React by samsard(m): 7:49am On Nov 12, 2016
admax:
Stupid fans fighting over nothing, fighting for celebrities lounging with money gotten from those set of fans.

I wonder when they will start doing something productive with their lives, later they will be shouting 'Baba God pick my calls'

Nonsense!
Don't you think you need a job yourself?
Re: MTVEMAs Strips Wizkid Off His Best African Act Award To Alikiba, Fans React by Nobody: 8:49am On Nov 12, 2016
biodun95:

Wizkid does not give a Bleep about awards, he cant campaign for it, he is more than that, he does not attend awards shows since BET Bleep up long time except for this year MAMA and only because he was to perform and interviewed with the rest on the Artiste of the year like the way Headies do for Next rated. I'm even sure he will be the one to ordered MTVEMA to give Alikiba the award cos he has deleted the award on his IG page. That's why his twitter two days ago said "So many dumb people in the world..." MTV cant suddenly strip him off the award since they were the one that gave him.
No African artiste will say they don't give a bleep about an award.They cherish it.
Re: MTVEMAs Strips Wizkid Off His Best African Act Award To Alikiba, Fans React by WowSweetGuy(m): 10:08am On Nov 12, 2016
Na today i dey hear d Alika guy name for d first time.....
Re: MTVEMAs Strips Wizkid Off His Best African Act Award To Alikiba, Fans React by ianSweet(f): 12:02pm On Nov 12, 2016
1zynnvn:
Alikiba again, I had to search for this guy and download his so called hit tracks Aje and mwana. I must say, I wasted my data and my precious minutes listening to them. Aje try small sha

Well, dats u, for me i love his musics. Try Unconditionally bae and Nagaramia, which he was featured by other east african artistes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pics: Roman Goddess On The Streets Of Dubai / Patience Ozokwor's Crusade Poster In Obosi (pics) / D'banj And Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.