Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,310 members, 7,829,737 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

MTVEMAs Strips Wizkid Off His Best African Act Award To Alikiba, Fans React - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MTVEMAs Strips Wizkid Off His Best African Act Award To Alikiba, Fans React (52542 Views)

Ladies Pull Wizkid Off The Stage (Photos, Video) / MTV EMAs: Alikiba, Not Wizkid Should Have Won - Tanzanians / Wizkid's Face Off With AliKiba At Chris Brown's Concert In Kenya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTVEMAs Strips Wizkid Off His Best African Act Award To Alikiba, Fans React by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 3:24pm On Nov 11, 2016
Chai .. NL mods and ban be like 5&6 .. Alikiba .. Sounds like a dog name .. Who the hell is he to be compared to wizkid ..and besides if he's this good ,why hasn't he been heard of ..i bet the asswipe is just looking for a cheap popularity through wizzy ...
Re: MTVEMAs Strips Wizkid Off His Best African Act Award To Alikiba, Fans React by mymissingrib(m): 3:25pm On Nov 11, 2016
mondee02:

Alikiba is a musician that u don't know and he has the highest vote and so should be given the award.
i dont know him
Re: MTVEMAs Strips Wizkid Off His Best African Act Award To Alikiba, Fans React by mondee02(m): 3:29pm On Nov 11, 2016
isaacasher:
If the most populated African nation doesn't knw you how can you be the best act in Africa,

He just using wizkid to gain popularity SMH
E no matter weda the most populated African nation knws him or not, what matters is that he has the highest vote, No Partiality.

1 Like

Re: MTVEMAs Strips Wizkid Off His Best African Act Award To Alikiba, Fans React by handsam(m): 3:32pm On Nov 11, 2016
Like Wizkid sang, I fit die on top your matter grin

This Tanzanians are doing the same thing now
They wan die on top him matter.
#BunchOfPainedMofos undecided
Re: MTVEMAs Strips Wizkid Off His Best African Act Award To Alikiba, Fans React by BrainnewsNg(f): 3:34pm On Nov 11, 2016
GudluckIBB:
How can they do this to a whole star Boy?

I Finger Linda Ikeji on this one, she is behind it grin

Hmmmm

Likiba hmmmmmmm

Linking them
Re: MTVEMAs Strips Wizkid Off His Best African Act Award To Alikiba, Fans React by smallJagaban: 3:37pm On Nov 11, 2016
VOTING SHOULD NOT BE A CRITAERIA FOR AN AWARD.

WIZKID IS BETTER THAN HIM IN ALL RAMIFICATIONS
Re: MTVEMAs Strips Wizkid Off His Best African Act Award To Alikiba, Fans React by mondee02(m): 3:37pm On Nov 11, 2016
mymissingrib:
i dont know him
You dont have to
Re: MTVEMAs Strips Wizkid Off His Best African Act Award To Alikiba, Fans React by slurryeye: 3:46pm On Nov 11, 2016
My only concern is the battery of OP.........dude your battery is 6%, you need to leave it charging and not posting on social media grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: MTVEMAs Strips Wizkid Off His Best African Act Award To Alikiba, Fans React by Ramaa(m): 3:47pm On Nov 11, 2016
mymissingrib:
who is alikiba
Talented musician from Tanzania

1 Like

Re: MTVEMAs Strips Wizkid Off His Best African Act Award To Alikiba, Fans React by Gossips007: 3:52pm On Nov 11, 2016
Cucumber is Bae, Allesandra obateru (Chidinma Okeke the second) flaunts Cucumber on her Facebook Timeline(Photos)
http://www.oleeverkingblog.com/2016/11/cucumber-is-bae-allesandra-obateru.html
Re: MTVEMAs Strips Wizkid Off His Best African Act Award To Alikiba, Fans React by Joe171(m): 3:55pm On Nov 11, 2016
martineverest:
d fact dat u dont know him doesnt make him unpopular
Do we have Tanzanians on nairaland now?
abi who be dis one?
Re: MTVEMAs Strips Wizkid Off His Best African Act Award To Alikiba, Fans React by ikorodureporta: 4:02pm On Nov 11, 2016
Hmmm
Re: MTVEMAs Strips Wizkid Off His Best African Act Award To Alikiba, Fans React by idu1(m): 4:02pm On Nov 11, 2016
Alumina ko alikabakaba ni
Re: MTVEMAs Strips Wizkid Off His Best African Act Award To Alikiba, Fans React by fourthworld: 4:03pm On Nov 11, 2016
Came:
Wizkid dey sick , this him body no be am oooooo....

Na too much of pouring pap into Toto
Re: MTVEMAs Strips Wizkid Off His Best African Act Award To Alikiba, Fans React by Nobody: 4:06pm On Nov 11, 2016
alikiba ko ,Abakaliki ni
wizkid sha ,they just like hatin on the star boy ,I pity dem sha ,just let his album drop ,just that album then y'all would know he's not in their league at all
HE WOULD ALWAYS DELIVER
ELENYAN STARBOY
Re: MTVEMAs Strips Wizkid Off His Best African Act Award To Alikiba, Fans React by mriyesecnerwal(m): 4:12pm On Nov 11, 2016
Wizkid or alikiba doesn't know none of this idiots ranting on one stupid award shit. Some are even older than wizkid and alikiba join together. God epp them
Re: MTVEMAs Strips Wizkid Off His Best African Act Award To Alikiba, Fans React by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 11, 2016
Sunexy:
Some ppl can drink panadol for somebody else's headache sha
undecided
Who both of dem don help in real life?

Nna eh... I taya oo
Re: MTVEMAs Strips Wizkid Off His Best African Act Award To Alikiba, Fans React by donblade85555(m): 4:24pm On Nov 11, 2016
Dapsonemmanuel:
Chai .. NL mods and ban be like 5&6 .. Alikiba .. Sounds like a dog name .. Who the hell is he to be compared to wizkid ..and besides if he's this good ,why hasn't he been heard of ..i bet the asswipe is just looking for a cheap popularity through wizzy ...
but wizkid has no hit this year......Ns just one dance way I nor even hear e voice they favour am.......
Re: MTVEMAs Strips Wizkid Off His Best African Act Award To Alikiba, Fans React by esau0007(m): 4:39pm On Nov 11, 2016
GudluckIBB:
How can they do this to a whole star Boy?

I Finger Linda Ikeji on this one, she is behind it grin
dis one wey u dey finger linda hmmmmmm if u remove ur hand dont 4get to wash am with hypooo ooo i don talk my own oo
Re: MTVEMAs Strips Wizkid Off His Best African Act Award To Alikiba, Fans React by Eastactivist: 5:02pm On Nov 11, 2016
Baba aw far nah... What do afonja do when your uncelebrated fake good news turn sour? grin

sukkot:
if the best african artist went to ndigbo, by now the thread will be full of, igbo amaka, and igbo is blessed, and igbo is the best in africa etc etc. see how yorubas just take the news like its nothing without boasting. cuz we are used to good news. its when good news comes once a year that you feel the need to boast about it lolzz cheesy

the best african artist went to Tanzania can you still blame Igbo again for your inferiority complex? grin

Re: MTVEMAs Strips Wizkid Off His Best African Act Award To Alikiba, Fans React by princeemmma(m): 5:03pm On Nov 11, 2016
baski92:
This people want may we start world war 3
HMMMNNN!!!!!!

Re: MTVEMAs Strips Wizkid Off His Best African Act Award To Alikiba, Fans React by numericalguy(m): 5:16pm On Nov 11, 2016
This should serve as a lesson to Nigerians to always vote massively for our own. The tiny country called Tanzania voted wholly for their own not minding if he was good or not.

The way the Tanzanians came out on social media to attack WizKid was borne more out of patriotic feeling for their own. Nigerians should learn a lesson from that.

Lagos voters alone are enough to demolish any country that votes. Imagine adding the rest of the country to the votes. We will overrun any country in Africa if only we learn to always vote and vote for our own.
Re: MTVEMAs Strips Wizkid Off His Best African Act Award To Alikiba, Fans React by hollyfat(m): 5:42pm On Nov 11, 2016
Is there a place or section on MTV Website where the vote results were displayed?

Alikiba won MTVBaseAfrica Twitter Poll few minutes before the winner was announced and not the vote cast by people.
Re: MTVEMAs Strips Wizkid Off His Best African Act Award To Alikiba, Fans React by biodun95: 5:43pm On Nov 11, 2016
Love Machine:
How many people voted wizkid in Nigeria?Wizkid didn't campaign for vote.So I think he didn't win.

Wizkid does not give a Bleep about awards, he cant campaign for it, he is more than that, he does not attend awards shows since BET Bleep up long time except for this year MAMA and only because he was to perform and interviewed with the rest on the Artiste of the year like the way Headies do for Next rated. I'm even sure he will be the one to ordered MTVEMA to give Alikiba the award cos he has deleted the award on his IG page. That's why his twitter two days ago said "So many dumb people in the world..." MTV cant suddenly strip him off the award since they were the one that gave him.
Re: MTVEMAs Strips Wizkid Off His Best African Act Award To Alikiba, Fans React by sukkot: 5:45pm On Nov 11, 2016
Eastactivist:
Baba aw far nah... What do afonja do when your uncelebrated fake good news turn sour? grin

the best african artist went to Tanzania can you still blame Igbo again for your inferiority complex? grin

ermmm bro, this new just in https://www.nairaland.com/3459895/dbanj-wins-entertainment-icon-year
cheesy
Re: MTVEMAs Strips Wizkid Off His Best African Act Award To Alikiba, Fans React by Eastactivist: 5:48pm On Nov 11, 2016
sukkot:
cheesy

LOL... Don't worry you will soon celebrate the award am about to give Davido... Stay tuned cheesy
Re: MTVEMAs Strips Wizkid Off His Best African Act Award To Alikiba, Fans React by sukkot: 5:50pm On Nov 11, 2016
Eastactivist:

LOL... Don't worry you will soon celebrate the award am about to give Davido... Stay tuned cheesy
brah, dbanj just got award na, we outcheaaaa. afonja is outcheaaaa https://www.nairaland.com/3459895/dbanj-wins-entertainment-icon-year wink
Re: MTVEMAs Strips Wizkid Off His Best African Act Award To Alikiba, Fans React by VajanahDischaj(f): 5:51pm On Nov 11, 2016
A NICE DEVELOPMENT!NEXT!!!!!!!!!!
Re: MTVEMAs Strips Wizkid Off His Best African Act Award To Alikiba, Fans React by maximus10: 5:52pm On Nov 11, 2016
Like I asked before, is alikiba the junior bro of alibaba?
Re: MTVEMAs Strips Wizkid Off His Best African Act Award To Alikiba, Fans React by Eastactivist: 5:54pm On Nov 11, 2016
sukkot:
brah, dbanj just got award na, we outcheaaaa. afonja is outcheaaaa https://www.nairaland.com/3459895/dbanj-wins-entertainment-icon-year wink
And I told you to chill you go soon celebrate the award am about to give Davido... Just Stay tuned cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

D'banj And Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary / Jim Iyke And His Son Lie On The Bed (photo) / Davido Gave His Used Cloths To Mayorkun, His Newly Signed Artiste- Fans (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.