Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,246 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

What Are The Things You Had To Cut Back On Due To Recession - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Are The Things You Had To Cut Back On Due To Recession (612 Views)

Woman's Wedding Ring Refuses To Be Removed, Finger Set To Be Cut - Facebook User / What Are The Things People Without Home Training Do In Another Person's House ?? / Recession: Abuja Couples Sell Wedding Rings To Feed.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Things You Had To Cut Back On Due To Recession by stelaar(m): 10:57am On Nov 11, 2016
looking at 2016 in retrospect, what are the things you had to cut back on this year?

As for me I cut off eating out and replaced it with patronizing locally grown foods to advance my cooking skills (shocked that even as at today 1000 naira spent on stew items can last for over a week compared to 1000 naira spent for a plate of food grin )

lets keep the balling rolling, what did you change, reduce or cut off?
Re: What Are The Things You Had To Cut Back On Due To Recession by Nobody: 12:41pm On Nov 11, 2016

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Things You Had To Cut Back On Due To Recession by dangotesmummy: 12:45pm On Nov 11, 2016
1 owanmbe per month now
Buying recharge card only when necessary
Reducing food stuffs
Re: What Are The Things You Had To Cut Back On Due To Recession by queenfav(f): 1:55pm On Nov 11, 2016
Nothing really...Rather i am thriving!

1 Like

Re: What Are The Things You Had To Cut Back On Due To Recession by tayo60(f): 2:03pm On Nov 11, 2016
Sex grin

(1) (Reply)

11 Questions To Answer Before Marrying A Widow / Security: Beware Scammers Tricking Househelps/maids / Photo:can A Nigeria Father Endure Think ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.