Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,603 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Beware Of 'dexmond' Quoting Hadith To You - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Beware Of 'dexmond' Quoting Hadith To You (1128 Views)

Caution For Tbaba; Why You Should Stop Quoting Andalusi. / Quoting The Quran Out Of Context As Practised By Non Muslims. / Kofi Anan Quoting From Nahjul-balagha In Praise Of Imam Ali's (as) Leadership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of 'dexmond' Quoting Hadith To You by Abuzola(m): 11:44pm On Nov 01, 2009
Beware of Dexmond quoting hadith to you , this fella edit some part of the hadith he quote and insert his words so as to suit his action, i have so far found two to three of his hadith where he editted and insert his words, i would have quoted him and compare the original hadith so that you can see but unfortunately my httml is disable. Beware !
Re: Beware Of 'dexmond' Quoting Hadith To You by dexmond: 7:49pm On Nov 02, 2009
Beware of laziness. It will make you not to verify the scriptures quoted. You can go through all my post and use this site to verify the hadiths.

1. http://www.usc.edu/schools/college/crcc/engagement/resources/texts/muslim/hadith/bukhari/
2. http://www.luvu4luv.com/Hadith_Bukhari.html
3. http://www.searchtruth.com/hadith_books.php
4.http://hadith.al-islam.com/Display/Hier.asp?Doc=1&n=0
Re: Beware Of 'dexmond' Quoting Hadith To You by Abuzola(m): 8:55pm On Nov 02, 2009
Save ur breath
Re: Beware Of 'dexmond' Quoting Hadith To You by dexmond: 9:40pm On Nov 02, 2009
Thanks
Re: Beware Of 'dexmond' Quoting Hadith To You by Abuzola(m): 9:49pm On Nov 02, 2009
are u happy being a fraudster ? Chineke
Re: Beware Of 'dexmond' Quoting Hadith To You by whoisallah: 3:41am On Nov 16, 2009
@abudophile Boko Aram(Lagos state chapter)

If there's anyone to be 'beware of' for quoting scriptures and hadiths and quran out of context, no doubt it's gonna be you. Even some of your true muslim bro n sis will agree with me you sucker. tongue bloody terrorist, cant wait for you blow your self up you m f.
Re: Beware Of 'dexmond' Quoting Hadith To You by Abuzola(m): 8:44pm On Nov 16, 2009
I will blow u up
Re: Beware Of 'dexmond' Quoting Hadith To You by whoisallah: 8:53pm On Nov 16, 2009
I will blow u up

First go blow up ur father , mother ,wives, children and other family members before coming to blow me up so you can have some more BJ's in hell sucker
Re: Beware Of 'dexmond' Quoting Hadith To You by Abuzola(m): 9:10pm On Nov 16, 2009
No, i will start with u
Re: Beware Of 'dexmond' Quoting Hadith To You by whoisallah: 10:58pm On Nov 16, 2009
No, i will start with u

Ok you want to start with me. Fine. That's easy since you are in Lagos. I'm the eldest son of the current chief imam of Lagos. So go do ur thing man.Goodluck
Re: Beware Of 'dexmond' Quoting Hadith To You by olabowale(m): 12:14am On Nov 17, 2009
@Whoisallah: Arent you ashamed enough to the point that if becomes a dishonor to your Imam father that you should not be telling us that your father produced a Kufr? Alhamdulillah, you have proven that Islam is not transferrable by family belief, but those whom Allah chose. By the way, there is no goodluck in Islam, but Good Fortune.

When I realise Christianity is not leading anyone to paradise I discussed it with my beautiful and honorable Mother Victoria "Maryam" Samuel. This was 2002 and 2006, she left Kufr. Maybe you discuss your three gods concept where on of them was in every respect a human messenger, prophet of the children of Israel, and tell us how quickly your Imam father join the Keferi line? We will be waiting to read your amazing story. Employ Jesus, or Ghost or Father gods. Am sure Allah Subhannah wa Taala will single handedly defeated them, except if their is Munafiq in the heart of the Imam. You know what Munafiq is? It is hypocracy, and hypocrites do have it in their hearts and Allah will bring it out. Are you the test for your Imam father? Be our guest!
Re: Beware Of 'dexmond' Quoting Hadith To You by whoisallah: 12:54am On Nov 17, 2009
@Whoisallah: Arent you ashamed enough to the point that if becomes a dishonor to your Imam father that you should not be telling us that your father produced a Kufr? Alhamdulillah, you have proven that Islam is not transferrable by family belief, but those whom Allah chose. By the way, there is no goodluck in Islam, but Good Fortune.

When I realise Christianity is not leading anyone to paradise I discussed it with my beautiful and honorable Mother Victoria "Maryam" Samuel. This was 2002 and 2006, she left Kufr. Maybe you discuss your three gods concept where on of them was in every respect a human messenger, prophet of the children of Israel, and tell us how quickly your Imam father join the Keferi line? We will be waiting to read your amazing story. Employ Jesus, or Ghost or Father gods. Am sure Allah Subhannah wa Taala will single handedly defeated them, except if their is Munafiq in the heart of the Imam. You know what Munafiq is? It is hypocracy, and hypocrites do have it in their hearts and Allah will bring it out. Are you the test for your Imam father? Be our guest!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Now i know how stupid some people can be. So as old as you claimed to be, you think I'd give my description to a muslim terrorist to come and kill me and my family? I'm disappointed in you Olabowale.Always think twice before you defend Abudophile. Deep down in you, you know he's a stupid boy. You just don't have the balls to say so. So Mr, I dont know any chief imam of Lagos grin grin grin and i'm not his son. However, I'm an ex muslim. grin grin grin grin I can't laff ojigbijigbj cool
Re: Beware Of 'dexmond' Quoting Hadith To You by whoisallah: 1:10am On Nov 17, 2009
I will blow u up

Olabowale, seriously, you are a very stupid man.You don't see anything wrong from the above quote from Abuzola but your ostrich egg skull was able to see that I said I'm the son of the chief Imam of Lagos. Can you see how hypocritical and biased you are? And next you'll come out to tell us stories about how u r fifty something, how your mother do dis and your wife do that.How Obanta is related to Ijebu Ode and how NYC is the fastest growing city in the world. Mr. you are BBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG. GET A LIFE
Re: Beware Of 'dexmond' Quoting Hadith To You by olabowale(m): 5:05am On Nov 17, 2009
@whoisallah: « #11 on: Today at 12:54:55 AM »

Now i know how stupid some people can be. So as old as you claimed to be, you think I'd give my description to a muslim terrorist to come and kill me and my family? I'm disappointed in you Olabowale.Always think twice before you defend Abudophile. Deep down in you, you know he's a stupid boy. You just don't have the balls to say so. So Mr, I dont know any chief imam of Lagos and i'm not his son. However, I'm an ex muslim. I can't laff ojigbijigbj
Where did i say you should give up your identity, except the Christian syndrome is a very bad thing? I simply ask you to go make crusade on your Imam of Lagos, not even asking about which mosque he leads, and you are embellishing like if i asked you anything more specific except what I would have expected from you, since i told you of what i did about my mother, Alhamdulillah! Just to show you deceit to the rest of the world, below, bolded is your statement to Abuzola, which prompted me to ask you to invite your father a Lagos imam to Christianity and you are giving me song and dance, waffling, above! Posted by: whoisallah
Insert Quote
No, i will start with u
Ok you want to start with me. Fine. That's easy since you are in Lagos. I'm the eldest son of the current chief imam of Lagos. So go do your thing man.Goodluck
Report to moderator Logged. Now where is it that I am wrong since i do not know any abudophile, but responding to your christianity lies and claim that you are a son of am imam? Is it Jesus like to lie just to win point or is this what you ganed in Christianity ala following saul Paul? You are wasting my time!

[quote]« #12 on: Today at 01:10:16 AM »
I will blow u up

Olabowale, seriously, you are a very stupid man.You don't see anything wrong from the above quote from Abuzola but your ostrich egg skull was able to see that I said I'm the son of the chief Imam of Lagos. Can you see how hypocritical and biased you are? And next you'll come out to tell us stories about how u r fifty something, how your mother do dis and your wife do that.How Obanta is related to Ijebu Ode and how NYC is the fastest growing city in the world. Mr. you are BBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG. GET A LIFE
Report to moderator Logged
Is this post before the one where you said you are a son of imam? And since this is not the case, should I just sit in a specific thread and or read what a muslim wrote before i respond to a christian who is maligning my religion? It does not work like that. But then, as I saw your post accusing me, i went back to see what your bruhaha about then saw that you entered this immediate post to Abuzola, for which he responded to you with what is below that got you abusing me; Posted by: whoisallah
Insert Quote
@abudophile Boko Aram(Lagos state chapter)

If there's anyone to be 'beware of' for quoting scriptures and hadiths and quran out of context, no doubt it's gonna be you. Even some of your true muslim bro n sis will agree with me you sucker. bloody terrorist, cant wait for you blow your self up you m f.

Posted by: Abuzola
Insert Quote
I will blow u up

Posted by: whoisallah
Insert Quote
I will blow u up
First go blow up your father , mother ,wives, children and other family members before coming to blow me up so you can have some more BJ's in hell sucker

now, as i disagree with Abuzola, dont you realise that calling him name that he has not volunteered to bear and going so far to bring his parents to a situation that you mentioned about him, is a terrible uncouth thing? Please behave like a man that has some moderately decent civility. In america, mama's joke, even dick cheney did not take it lying down! You did insult his parents and he did not respond back to you and you are not even learning from his restraint, a man who said he can never hurt anyone.

[/quote]
Re: Beware Of 'dexmond' Quoting Hadith To You by Nobody: 5:17am On Nov 17, 2009
so abuzola considers himself the only one authorized to quote hadith?

you dey craze- go blow yourself and your relatives up.
Re: Beware Of 'dexmond' Quoting Hadith To You by whoisallah: 5:34am On Nov 17, 2009
@ olabowale,

Don't try to manipulate readers in order to make abudophile a good guy.Everyone knows him. this is btw me and abu. Stay away. respect yourself. Don't just take a line from response and base your judgement on that. Have you seen abudophile motto:
Terrorism isn't insanity, it profess as a result of oppression & con

Oppression by who?Is that why he's terrorizing every thread that belongs to NL xtians. Like i said, if you can't tell abudophile to change his ways, then stay clear of me cos it means you enjoy what he's doing. My sincere apology for calling you stupid but, next time pls read through threads and understand the reason behind every word b4 you attack people. Peace
Re: Beware Of 'dexmond' Quoting Hadith To You by whoisallah: 5:54am On Nov 17, 2009
I just hope muhsin and olabowale will see your post, u have portrayed your true image that u hate Islam. Fine, so be it , inshaALLAH sharia will be implemented in Nigeria, may the soul of Muhammad yusuf leader of boko haram rest in perfect peace amin, as for the taliban and Al Qaeda and Hamas and Hezbollah and Shabah and Abu sayyaf they are invincible inshallahu. Die in agony if u like, i no send you

The above quote is one of abuzola's quotes on terrorism

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-333205.64.html
Re: Beware Of 'dexmond' Quoting Hadith To You by whoisallah: 6:07am On Nov 17, 2009
Quote from abuzola

Oh God ! Make me a martyr, remember my supplication ya Ar hamanrahimin

If allah make him a matyr is he going to kill his family? No. He's going to kill innocent poor children.
Re: Beware Of 'dexmond' Quoting Hadith To You by Abuzola(m): 11:35am On Nov 17, 2009
Hahaha, i now know am a headache to the Ghost worshipper.
Re: Beware Of 'dexmond' Quoting Hadith To You by muhsin(m): 3:50pm On Nov 17, 2009
Abuzola:

Beware of Dexmond quoting hadith to you , this fella edit some part of the hadith he quote and insert his words so as to suit his action, i have so far found two to three of his hadith where he editted and insert his words, i would have quoted him and compare the original hadith so that you can see but unfortunately my httml is disable. Beware !

You missed the crux of it, Abuzola. dexmond and his cohorts simply get these fabricated ahadeeth from anti-Islamic websites. Forget Osisi? She has (had) been doing the same thing for a long time; and I can recall I refuted many of those fraudulent postings, for e.g. Black Man and his Allah, to mention but one.

InshaAllah the unbelievers will always loose.
Re: Beware Of 'dexmond' Quoting Hadith To You by dexmond: 5:18pm On Nov 17, 2009
@Muhsin

Wow, I can't believe I'm hearing this from a Muslim who is supposed to get education even if it were in china  shocked
Are you telling me those sites I listed above are christian sites? It means you don't really know what you are doing. If you quote a bible verse, i'll simply check up the verse to know whether you are using the islamic tactic of distortion. [size=16pt]Kindly produce the distorted hadiths.[/size]
Re: Beware Of 'dexmond' Quoting Hadith To You by muhsin(m): 5:49pm On Nov 17, 2009
Who told you I bother to follow those sites you gave? Don't be silly, dexmond.

And a little bit off-topic; at a risk of sounding pompous or rather self-congralatory, I very well know you can't claim I am illiterate, as I sooo humbly and sincerely enough can't say you are. I can only and only say you are but on Islamic religion, for had you have knowledge of Islam you would have accepted its truthfulness and genuineness for long.

May Allah guide us to the right path.
Re: Beware Of 'dexmond' Quoting Hadith To You by dexmond: 4:08pm On Nov 18, 2009
what truthfulness? That Mohammad is allah's messenger? No. His life and teachings from your own book are against him being Allah's messenger. Did he not say that satan sleeps in your nose every night? Did he not say that people are currently in hell on account of soiling themselves when they want to urinate. Where are his teachings on righteousness?
Re: Beware Of 'dexmond' Quoting Hadith To You by Nobody: 4:12pm On Nov 18, 2009
olabowale:

[size=14pt]When I realise Christianity is not leading anyone to paradise[/size] I discussed it with my beautiful and honorable Mother Victoria "Maryam" Samuel. This was 2002 and 2006, she left Kufr. Maybe you discuss your three gods concept where on of them was in every respect a human messenger, prophet of the children of Israel, and tell us how quickly your Imam father join the Keferi line? We will be waiting to read your amazing story. Employ Jesus, or Ghost or Father gods. Am sure Allah Subhannah wa Taala will single handedly defeated them, except if their is Munafiq in the heart of the Imam. You know what Munafiq is? It is hypocracy, and hypocrites do have it in their hearts and Allah will bring it out. Are you the test for your Imam father? Be our guest!

But just where did whoisallah identify himself as a christian? Why is it that islam's only message is direct antagonizing of christianity?
Re: Beware Of 'dexmond' Quoting Hadith To You by muhsin(m): 6:02pm On Nov 18, 2009
davidylan:

But just where did whoisallah identify himself as a christian? Why is it that islam's only message is direct antagonizing of christianity?

Whois. . . posting below:

5 Forums / Religion / Re: Have You Prayed For Nigeria Today? on: Yesterday at 10:09:18 PM
Nigeria is my earthly country(Jerusalem) where I was born and even if I have other citizenship, I will always pray first for Nigeria my beloveth country.Or do you expect me to curse Nigeria.

Psalm 122:6 Pray for the peace of Jerusalem Nigeria: they shall prosper that love thee.
Re: Beware Of 'dexmond' Quoting Hadith To You by deols(f): 10:34am On Nov 19, 2009
@ dexmond
do not try denying this for it is true.
whoisallah:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Now i know how stupid some people can be. So as old as you claimed to be, you think I'd give my description to a muslim terrorist to come and kill me and my family? I'm disappointed in you Olabowale.Always think twice before you defend Abudophile. Deep down in you, you know he's a stupid boy. You just don't have the balls to say so. So Mr, I dont know any chief imam of Lagos grin grin grin and i'm not his son. However, I'm an ex muslim. grin grin grin grin I can't laff ojigbijigbj cool

So do you think any1 cares who your father is. He only replied you by hat u provided and if u were intelligent enough u wldnt have blown ur cover.
Re: Beware Of 'dexmond' Quoting Hadith To You by deols(f): 10:37am On Nov 19, 2009
tpia.:

so abuzola considers himself the only one authorized to quote hadith?

you dey craze- go blow yourself and your relatives up.

I didnt hear him say that. He's only askn d fanatic to quote the true ones and not d distorted ones
Re: Beware Of 'dexmond' Quoting Hadith To You by dexmond: 8:37pm On Nov 19, 2009
@Deols

Don't every muslim have a copy of authentic hadiths. If I quote the wrong ones should'nt it be brought to my notice? You guys don't know your scriptures that is why you feel insecure. I don't blame you sha, it is like that with a good number of muslims.
Re: Beware Of 'dexmond' Quoting Hadith To You by muhsin(m): 11:25am On Nov 20, 2009
I laugh in Hausa @ the above poster. cheesy
Re: Beware Of 'dexmond' Quoting Hadith To You by deols(f): 10:29pm On Nov 21, 2009
dexmond:

@Deols

Don't every muslim have a copy of authentic hadiths. If I quote the wrong ones should'nt it be brought to my notice? You guys don't know your scriptures that is why you feel insecure. I don't blame you sha, it is like that with a good number of muslims.

Well, i do not av much to tel u but if there are a people who know so much about their religion, they are muslims. Why d'u thnk d Yorubas say "ati kekere ni musulumi tii ko omo e lesin". That you fail to understand what u'r being told of islam doesn't make d speaker ignorant. On this note, u'v got to open ur mind and stop being bias.
Re: Beware Of 'dexmond' Quoting Hadith To You by dexmond: 9:48pm On Nov 22, 2009
@Deols

I'm not bias. There are things which we know about Mohammed that are not palatable when they are said.  Muslims will claim that those things are not true that we should show them where it is written in the quran or hadith, after showing them, they will still say it is not true, that the hadith is fake. One begins to wonder what kind of people they are who will see the obvious and still pretend they did not see it. I still maintain that Muslims don't know there scriptures. Do you know that Muhammed married a 6yr old child! Do you know he attempted several suicide? Do you know he slept with Hafsa slave and ask her not to tell?
Re: Beware Of 'dexmond' Quoting Hadith To You by deols(f): 10:43am On Nov 23, 2009
dexmond:

@Deols

I'm not bias. There are things which we know about Mohammed that are not palatable when they are said.  Muslims will claim that those things are not true that we should show them where it is written in the quran or hadith, after showing them, they will still say it is not true, that the hadith is fake. One begins to wonder what kind of people they are who will see the obvious and still pretend they did not see it. I still maintain that Muslims don't know there scriptures. Do you know that Muhammed married a 6yr old child! Do you know he attempted several suicide? Do you know he slept with Hafsa slave and ask her not to tell?

Of cos the prophet married Aisha @ the age of six while the marriage was consumated @ age 9. The suicide attempt u'r talking about is what u quoted under the topic "questions for Abuzola". I checked the hadith and found out what you quoted is in it but i doubt your credibility because you took a part of the hadith and ignored the others.

The hadith speaks of the beginning of revelation, of a man who saw in the prophet the signs of prophethood even before he realised he was a prophet and then of him being sad after waraqa's death which made him go to the top of a mountain,

If you do believe he tried commiting suicide( forgetting he's human like every one of us) and holds this against muslims,why do you not believe he received the revelation and that waraqa did see in him the qualities of prophethood.

(1) (Reply)

I Am Sorry, O Prophet Muhammed (SAW) / Press Release: Hijab Ban, Mrs Oladunjoye Lied To The World!!! / Will I Be Reward For Listening To Quran Without Understanding The Meanings?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.