Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,574 members, 7,955,118 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:27 PM

Jane’s Evening (A Short Romantic Story) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Jane’s Evening (A Short Romantic Story) (1045 Views)

My Aunt’s Husband (A Short Romantic Story) / Daddy’s Little Office Slut (A Short Romantic Story) / The One Night I Will Never Forget (A Short Romantic Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jane’s Evening (A Short Romantic Story) by Khrisfame(m): 12:01pm On Nov 11, 2016
Yemi got an instant hard-on just looking at the picture a few minutes before he made a presentation to his clients. It was the same project he’d met Jane on, whilst he had been on the field gathering data. She had been one of his respondents, in one of the focus groups he had moderated. They had hit off from the beginning and had gotten cozy only days after that focus group.

This was the biggest contract he had ever gotten in his career and crazy, sexy Jane was about to blow it with her naughtiness. He stood up to make the presentation. He looked business-like in his grey suit and tie which he carried well in his tall, light-skinned, wiry frame. He hoped that buttoning his jacket hid his erection. He would deal with Jane later…

She opened the door and pulled him in by his tie just as he was about to knock on her door.

“What the Bleep took you so long?! I’ve been waiting to Bleep you all day”, she muttered, attacking his lips with kisses whilst she undressed him.
“You’ve been a really bad boy and you’re going to have to pay for your naughtiness” she said.

He laughed in her mouth as he kissed her back. She pulled away from him. He got a good look at her for the first time that evening: she was wearing red stiletto heels and a matching light blue lace panties and bra. Her boobs were practically spilling out of her bra, begging to be let out in their succulent glory. Yemi still couldn’t decide what her best physical asset was: her luscious boobs or her ‘one-in-town ikebe’. Though he sometimes wished she was slightly taller and not 5’3” but her soft chocolate skin made up for her height....Continue Reading @

http://www.gisttrace.com/2016/11/janes-evening-short-romantic-story.html?m=1
Re: Jane’s Evening (A Short Romantic Story) by Khrisfame(m): 12:02pm On Nov 11, 2016
A Short Romantic story
Re: Jane’s Evening (A Short Romantic Story) by jidon5(m): 3:55pm On Nov 11, 2016
I Hope You Enjoy It
Re: Jane’s Evening (A Short Romantic Story) by Khrisfame(m): 10:06am On Nov 12, 2016
Re: Jane’s Evening (A Short Romantic Story) by Jummyjay99(f): 9:06pm On Nov 13, 2016
I Read The Full Story From Gisttrace ,It Was Nice .Keep It Up.
Re: Jane’s Evening (A Short Romantic Story) by Khrisfame(m): 9:18pm On Nov 13, 2016
Jummyjay99:
I Read The Full Story From Gisttrace ,It Was Nice .Keep It Up.
thank you

(1) (Reply)

. / Short Story / Who Is An Entrepreneur? By Evhiemen Isa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.