Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,547 members, 7,816,333 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Wife Drags Husband To Court Because Of Party Clothes - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Drags Husband To Court Because Of Party Clothes (801 Views)

Wife Drags Husband To Court For Calling Her ”prostitute” / Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa / Man Beats Wife, Drags Her To Male Friend's Hotel Over Cheating Allegation.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Drags Husband To Court Because Of Party Clothes by mcold10: 12:10am On Nov 12, 2016
[img]http://www.nigeriadailynews.news/thumbnail.php?file=images1/preg_366904301.png&size=article_large[/img]

In Agege area of Lagos State, it was reported that a couple engaged in a serious fight in which the wife arrested her husband and charge him to court. This was sent to us by a reader who was an eye witness. Read the details below

I was sleeping when i heard the noise of the couple fighting, i woke up to check what was happening, on getting there, I knocked and they opened for for me. The wife locked her husband. The woman did not leave her husband, held him tightly that she's taken him to police station that on Monday they will go to court. All pleading attempt to leave him was abortive. She resolved to take him to Police station. When asked what went wrong, she said "We have 6 grown up children and my husband is not responsible, he doesn't contribute to our children education and i don't have better work. Our children have stopped going to school for 3 years now"

When asked what really caused the fight, she said "they want to do party in the husband family on Sunday and they are to buy cloth, i gave my husband N14,000 to buy cloth for her, he bought only his own". He has really showed he is worthless, selfish and not responsible, the frustrated wife laments.

Source: http://www.latestnewsinnigeria.com.ng/article-story/wife-drags-husband-court-party-clothes/
Re: Wife Drags Husband To Court Because Of Party Clothes by mcold10: 12:11am On Nov 12, 2016
cc:RoyalRoy
Re: Wife Drags Husband To Court Because Of Party Clothes by mcold10: 12:18am On Nov 12, 2016
Lalasticlala
Re: Wife Drags Husband To Court Because Of Party Clothes by Waladade4luv(m): 12:51am On Nov 12, 2016
Who go judge the case? Man or woman...... In fela's voice ...oro do hun, pro pesi je o oro di hun
Re: Wife Drags Husband To Court Because Of Party Clothes by prettigurl16(f): 9:43am On Nov 12, 2016
Both of them are irresponsible. She has fourteen thousand for clothes but can't pay fees for her kids? shocked

2 Likes

Re: Wife Drags Husband To Court Because Of Party Clothes by Nobody: 10:11am On Nov 12, 2016
Their 6 children have stopped going to school for 3 years now and they're fighting over some useless party clothes. This is not poverty, but rather misplaced priorities and laziness.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

You Must Have S3x With Your Wife - Court Orders Man (photo) / Why Exactly Do We Get Married? / Girl Commits Suicide As Mom Refuses To Hear Her Out, Broadcasts Suicide On Faceb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.