Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,926 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:44 PM

Chidinma Okeke Speaks: 'Beauty Pageant Organizers Insisted I Do The Sex Video' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chidinma Okeke Speaks: 'Beauty Pageant Organizers Insisted I Do The Sex Video' (78169 Views)

Daniella Okeke Speaks On Apostle Suleman's Threesomes Sex Scandal / Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React / Chidinma Okeke's Video Leaks. Miss Anambra 2015 In Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidinma Okeke Speaks: 'Beauty Pageant Organizers Insisted I Do The Sex Video' by martineverest(m): 12:46pm On Nov 12, 2016
there might be some element of truth in what she said.....who noticed the organisers were mostly silent

3 Likes

Re: Chidinma Okeke Speaks: 'Beauty Pageant Organizers Insisted I Do The Sex Video' by chigoizie7(m): 12:48pm On Nov 12, 2016
1st of all, she should be granting this press whatever from the confines of a prison, amawbia preferably

3 Likes

Re: Chidinma Okeke Speaks: 'Beauty Pageant Organizers Insisted I Do The Sex Video' by itoski(m): 12:50pm On Nov 12, 2016
This are lies we tell our Parent not the Public!! grin

3 Likes

Re: Chidinma Okeke Speaks: 'Beauty Pageant Organizers Insisted I Do The Sex Video' by seedorfg(m): 12:52pm On Nov 12, 2016
jew zibel
Re: Chidinma Okeke Speaks: 'Beauty Pageant Organizers Insisted I Do The Sex Video' by Revolva(m): 12:52pm On Nov 12, 2016
grin grin grin dis gal is an idiot for life...if someone say come and act a lesbian vid so you gonna win...you gonna desperately act...the problem with these gals is they have no brain....fish brain even better

always desperate....they wanna be where they did not work for....so serves her well....she never see any thing

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Okeke Speaks: 'Beauty Pageant Organizers Insisted I Do The Sex Video' by doctokwus: 12:53pm On Nov 12, 2016
After initially denying the video.
Where I lost all sympathy for this girl was where by her own admission,she was informed BEFORE the peagant held that d only way to win was to do the video she did. She agreed and went ahead to do d video.
That is the hallmark of a runs girl with poor upbringing,ready to do anything to achieve fame.No decent girl wud agree to such terms.
If this Chidinma cud act a lesbian video just to be crowned miss anambra by an organisation,then this type wud readily star in a sex video with a dog to be crowned miss Nigeria by silverbird.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chidinma Okeke Speaks: 'Beauty Pageant Organizers Insisted I Do The Sex Video' by QuietHammer(m): 12:53pm On Nov 12, 2016
A crime is a crime. Arrest her. Her video leaking is no justice . Justice without dispassion is no justice angry

4 Likes

Re: Chidinma Okeke Speaks: 'Beauty Pageant Organizers Insisted I Do The Sex Video' by Ahmadgani(m): 12:54pm On Nov 12, 2016
story story

The end justifies the means. You knew about the unholy, immoral condition, but your greed, selfishness and waywardness took the better part of you or rather influenced your hunger for fame and money.

Just repent and be a better person. This might be a crossroad in your life but it is certainly not the end of the road

3 Likes

Re: Chidinma Okeke Speaks: 'Beauty Pageant Organizers Insisted I Do The Sex Video' by slap1(m): 12:55pm On Nov 12, 2016
I am inclined to believe this version of the story although I admit she was too desperate to be a beauty queen.

Those who are conveniently judging her and screaming cucumber all over the place should first consider what they do in their hidden places. No sin is bigger than the other.

6 Likes

Re: Chidinma Okeke Speaks: 'Beauty Pageant Organizers Insisted I Do The Sex Video' by ObaKlaz: 12:55pm On Nov 12, 2016
ayourbamie:
I smell lies. Once a liar always a liar, ask lai moh'd
For me to believe you, u have to make another video. And I will have to invite the Vaseline Crew Association of Nairaland to certify the video
Well said! With me, the Vaseline Crew Secretary General (Nairaland/Nigeria/Worldwide) to coordinate proceedings! grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Okeke Speaks: 'Beauty Pageant Organizers Insisted I Do The Sex Video' by Scatterscatter(m): 12:55pm On Nov 12, 2016
most of the people badmouthing her on this forum do worse things!!! you guys are simply despicable

3 Likes

Re: Chidinma Okeke Speaks: 'Beauty Pageant Organizers Insisted I Do The Sex Video' by SimpleBea(m): 12:56pm On Nov 12, 2016
It should be "the LACK of money is the root of evil"
BossLadyF:
The love of money is the root of evil. 18yrs babe undecided
Re: Chidinma Okeke Speaks: 'Beauty Pageant Organizers Insisted I Do The Sex Video' by OsuOjukwu: 12:56pm On Nov 12, 2016
Reminds me of one thin naive girl that almost got fvcked here during miss Nl
stupid naive sex objects everywhere

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Okeke Speaks: 'Beauty Pageant Organizers Insisted I Do The Sex Video' by inioluwaDaniels(m): 12:57pm On Nov 12, 2016
4rm fame 2 shame.d fame has brot her more shame Dan she cld ever imagine.her reputation is ruined n it might extend 2 generations unborn.she shld just call d names of dose involved in dis rubbish so dat she doesn't go down ALONE.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Okeke Speaks: 'Beauty Pageant Organizers Insisted I Do The Sex Video' by koolcat: 12:57pm On Nov 12, 2016
reveal their names..i blv they are all those shameless prominent anambra men.

3 Likes

Re: Chidinma Okeke Speaks: 'Beauty Pageant Organizers Insisted I Do The Sex Video' by Griffon(m): 12:57pm On Nov 12, 2016
A 20-year-old isn't in anyway a small girl abeg.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Okeke Speaks: 'Beauty Pageant Organizers Insisted I Do The Sex Video' by udumosam23(m): 12:58pm On Nov 12, 2016
Surely, this girl is not a lier. She's been struggling from the unset to tell a lie that looks like a truth.

A good lier can easily come up with a more convincing story even at the first instance, and continued with more stories relating them to the first without mistakes or error, and yet it will be a lie.

I believe she is a good girl only gone bad for this single reason alone.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Okeke Speaks: 'Beauty Pageant Organizers Insisted I Do The Sex Video' by alizma: 1:00pm On Nov 12, 2016
ok

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Okeke Speaks: 'Beauty Pageant Organizers Insisted I Do The Sex Video' by doctokwus: 1:00pm On Nov 12, 2016
QuietHammer:
. Justice without dispassion is no justice angry
Osvaldo Mulberry "Hateful eight"?.I sight u.
Re: Chidinma Okeke Speaks: 'Beauty Pageant Organizers Insisted I Do The Sex Video' by Nobody: 1:02pm On Nov 12, 2016
unclezuma:
grin grin grin grin
If you don't have a reasonable thing to post on a fp topic,

Swerve!!
Re: Chidinma Okeke Speaks: 'Beauty Pageant Organizers Insisted I Do The Sex Video' by QuietHammer(m): 1:03pm On Nov 12, 2016
doctokwus:

Osvaldo Mulberry "Hateful eight"?.I sight u.

Hahahaha. I knew someone would get me grin

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Okeke Speaks: 'Beauty Pageant Organizers Insisted I Do The Sex Video' by Nobody: 1:03pm On Nov 12, 2016
doctokwus:
After initially denying the video.
Where I lost all sympathy for this girl was where by her own admission,she was informed BEFORE the peagant held that d only to win was to do the video she did. She agreed and went ahead to do d video.
That is the hallmark of a runs girl with poor upbringing,ready to do anything to achieve fame.No decent girl wud agree to such terms.
If this Chidinma cud act a lesbian video just to be crowned miss anambra by an organisation,then this type wud readily star in a sex video with a dog to be crowned miss Nigeria by silverbird.
Don't mind the Useless Chidinma
She has disgraced LADIES who bear that name.

She is a DISGRACEFUL DISGRACE.
Re: Chidinma Okeke Speaks: 'Beauty Pageant Organizers Insisted I Do The Sex Video' by daneni1(m): 1:04pm On Nov 12, 2016
onomeasike:

What then is the meaning of Lesbianism if what she's doing in the video doesn't sufficiently and evidently make her a lesbian?She is not just a lesbian,by her own admission, she's also a prostitute. I don't think there's any kind of sin her parents committed to suffer this kind of disgrace and humiliation from a daughter they sent to the university. I pity her father who is already threatening The Sun newspaper with a court action bothering on defamation. All of them should be arrested and prosecuted to make a sufficient deterrent against such waywardness , homosexualism, blackmail and sexual exploitation in the future.

Oga don't tell me u too are a saint. see d way u bash d lady and condemn her. Easy, everyone have a secret he or she can't share with anyone.

3 Likes

Re: Chidinma Okeke Speaks: 'Beauty Pageant Organizers Insisted I Do The Sex Video' by Nobody: 1:05pm On Nov 12, 2016
Beauty pageants are well packaged p1mp organizations, every beauty queen at one time had to do some things just for the crown, and that is a fact, all of all this ex miss this and miss that ,know what they had to do to get the crown

7 Likes

Re: Chidinma Okeke Speaks: 'Beauty Pageant Organizers Insisted I Do The Sex Video' by Nobody: 1:05pm On Nov 12, 2016
author=KissChrix post=50977587

Why would I waste my strength to go over an over-flogged donkey of an issue...

grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Chidinma Okeke Speaks: 'Beauty Pageant Organizers Insisted I Do The Sex Video' by doctokwus: 1:05pm On Nov 12, 2016
QuietHammer:

Hahahaha. I knew someone would get me grin
Let me help u with the correct quote: "... for justice delivered without dispassion is always in danger of not being justice".

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Okeke Speaks: 'Beauty Pageant Organizers Insisted I Do The Sex Video' by Talk2Bella(f): 1:06pm On Nov 12, 2016
cry

Should we be suspecting Alexreports too? He's always presenting us with new beauty queens grin

5 Likes

Re: Chidinma Okeke Speaks: 'Beauty Pageant Organizers Insisted I Do The Sex Video' by Emma5097: 1:06pm On Nov 12, 2016
JumiR:

http://thenationonlineng.net/ex-miss-anambra-beauty-queen-opens-sex-scandal/

Na wa for these girls o. Instead of you to quietly enjoy the publicity this unfortunate and stupid act of yours has given to you. You con dey wan defend yourself. Mtchewwwwww.

Re: Chidinma Okeke Speaks: 'Beauty Pageant Organizers Insisted I Do The Sex Video' by Catastrophe1: 1:06pm On Nov 12, 2016
CHIDINMA YOU'RE NOT THE FIRST TO BE CROWNED MISS ANAMBRA SO STOP LIEING.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ooni, Pete Edochie And Kanayo Handshake Sparks Controversy Online (Video) / Izaak Theo Adu Flaunts His Chest After Removing Boobs / Actress Nkechi Blessing Imitates New Naira Notes In New Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.