Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,557 members, 7,812,784 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:17 PM

Chidinma Okeke Speaks: 'Beauty Pageant Organizers Insisted I Do The Sex Video' - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chidinma Okeke Speaks: 'Beauty Pageant Organizers Insisted I Do The Sex Video' (78163 Views)

Daniella Okeke Speaks On Apostle Suleman's Threesomes Sex Scandal / Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React / Chidinma Okeke's Video Leaks. Miss Anambra 2015 In Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidinma Okeke Speaks: 'Beauty Pageant Organizers Insisted I Do The Sex Video' by HomeOfMe(f): 1:08pm On Nov 12, 2016
JumiR:

http://thenationonlineng.net/ex-miss-anambra-beauty-queen-opens-sex-scandal/
They told you to do a se.x tape before you could be declared winner and you agreed? See how far ladies can go(so low) in order to belong;what a pity! This and even other beauty peagents,I'm sure that's what organisers do,what a shame.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Okeke Speaks: 'Beauty Pageant Organizers Insisted I Do The Sex Video' by Nobody: 1:08pm On Nov 12, 2016
unclezuma:

When Sh1t happens, turn it into fertilizer

How would I waste my strength to go over an over-flogged donkey of an issue...

grin grin grin grin

But, I've been noticing you on fp topics

It's either you use one dry meme or this grin smiley
Re: Chidinma Okeke Speaks: 'Beauty Pageant Organizers Insisted I Do The Sex Video' by arewafederation: 1:08pm On Nov 12, 2016
“Chidinma is a small girl who does not know anything, hence, she fell into a trap that was too heavy for her to shoulder. But I thank God she is recovering.”

Imagine wetin the papa de talk.... undecided

This girl has been scamming her old man... grin

6 Likes

Re: Chidinma Okeke Speaks: 'Beauty Pageant Organizers Insisted I Do The Sex Video' by melow: 1:09pm On Nov 12, 2016
There is more to riches and fame than the naked eyes can see.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Okeke Speaks: 'Beauty Pageant Organizers Insisted I Do The Sex Video' by Catastrophe1: 1:09pm On Nov 12, 2016
doctokwus:
After initially denying the video.
Where I lost all sympathy for this girl was where by her own admission,she was informed BEFORE the peagant held that d only to win was to do the video she did. She agreed and went ahead to do d video.
That is the hallmark of a runs girl with poor upbringing,ready to do anything to achieve fame.No decent girl wud agree to such terms.
If this Chidinma cud act a lesbian video just to be crowned miss anambra by an organisation,then this type wud readily star in a sex video with a dog to be crowned miss Nigeria by silverbird.
EXACTLY desperate girls everywhere lately.

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Okeke Speaks: 'Beauty Pageant Organizers Insisted I Do The Sex Video' by Sike(m): 1:09pm On Nov 12, 2016
Only God knows best.
Re: Chidinma Okeke Speaks: 'Beauty Pageant Organizers Insisted I Do The Sex Video' by Nobody: 1:11pm On Nov 12, 2016
KissChrix:

But, I've been noticing you on fp topics
It's either you use one dry meme or this grin smiley

I give up...
Re: Chidinma Okeke Speaks: 'Beauty Pageant Organizers Insisted I Do The Sex Video' by KingGeorgey(m): 1:11pm On Nov 12, 2016
And u were saying that it was not u.. Say dem edit ur face put...look at her sef.... Mtcheeeew..
Re: Chidinma Okeke Speaks: 'Beauty Pageant Organizers Insisted I Do The Sex Video' by Sanchez01: 1:11pm On Nov 12, 2016
Ever since this scandal blew open, I have been silently defending her, reason being that everyone have dark secrets they dread would crumble their world if exposed to the world. However, while I refuse to be sentimental and partial over this, it is quite glaring this lady is telling lies.

Her first outburst on Instagram was that the video was 'photoshopped' and she went as far as abusing people's intelligence by saying that there is a 'super imposition' of her face on the 'other' body. Now she's coming out again with some petty tale that she's not a lesbian. How would a lesbian react in videos other than the way she did?

I'm not pure and perfect and I do not condemn her in any way but she should stop telling lies by blaming people for her woes. They asked you to do a compromising video, you agreed because you were okay with it, not because they forced you to. You could have walked away from the whole thing the moment they brought this up.

9 Likes

Re: Chidinma Okeke Speaks: 'Beauty Pageant Organizers Insisted I Do The Sex Video' by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 12, 2016
unclezuma:

I give up...
tonguetongue
Re: Chidinma Okeke Speaks: 'Beauty Pageant Organizers Insisted I Do The Sex Video' by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 12, 2016
Where can I see the video to watch.
Re: Chidinma Okeke Speaks: 'Beauty Pageant Organizers Insisted I Do The Sex Video' by vital94(m): 1:13pm On Nov 12, 2016
Still she did not make sense,i thought they forced and druged her.she is a lesbian who love money and fame simple.This one backfired.

3 Likes

Re: Chidinma Okeke Speaks: 'Beauty Pageant Organizers Insisted I Do The Sex Video' by fourthworld: 1:13pm On Nov 12, 2016
onomeasike:

What then is the meaning of Lesbianism if what she's doing in the video doesn't sufficiently and evidently make her a lesbian?She is not just a lesbian,by her own admission, she's also a prostitute. I don't think there's any kind of sin her parents committed to suffer this kind of disgrace and humiliation from a daughter they sent to the university. I pity her father who is already threatening The Sun newspaper with a court action bothering on defamation. All of them should be arrested and prosecuted to make a sufficient deterrent against such waywardness , homosexualism, blackmail and sexual exploitation in the future.

First remove the log in your own eyes before trying to remove the stone from another's eyes you diabolic hypocrite. common get out

3 Likes

Re: Chidinma Okeke Speaks: 'Beauty Pageant Organizers Insisted I Do The Sex Video' by QuietHammer(m): 1:13pm On Nov 12, 2016
doctokwus:

Let me help u with the correct quote: "... for justice delivered without dispassion is always in danger of not being justice".
I felt like a law graduate after that scene grin
Re: Chidinma Okeke Speaks: 'Beauty Pageant Organizers Insisted I Do The Sex Video' by Nobody: 1:14pm On Nov 12, 2016
KissChrix:

tonguetongue

The fact that I have gotten mentions twice from the same source means I'm getting there...

grin grin grin grin
Re: Chidinma Okeke Speaks: 'Beauty Pageant Organizers Insisted I Do The Sex Video' by sammyj: 1:14pm On Nov 12, 2016
Initially they claimed it was a politician that made her do it and she is now claiming the pageant organizers. Which one make we believe. However, my own take in this all is that this should serve as a lesson for our desperate youth who are willing to do anything for money. Chikena! !! grin shocked angry shocked cool shocked we are all watching in 9D cool

3 Likes

Re: Chidinma Okeke Speaks: 'Beauty Pageant Organizers Insisted I Do The Sex Video' by Mayflowa(m): 1:14pm On Nov 12, 2016
onomeasike:

What then is the meaning of Lesbianism if what she's doing in the video doesn't sufficiently and evidently make her a lesbian?She is not just a lesbian,by her own admission, she's also a prostitute. I don't think there's any kind of sin her parents committed to suffer this kind of disgrace and humiliation from a daughter they sent to the university. I pity her father who is already threatening The Sun newspaper with a court action bothering on defamation. All of them should be arrested and prosecuted to make a sufficient deterrent against such waywardness , homosexualism, blackmail and sexual exploitation in the future.

Why are you too serious over this issues. There are so much closet lesbians you do not know. I thought you had call for thorough investigation of the pageants organizers with a view to knowing the truth. We all should be concerned of why an organiser will sexually abuse a client in order to enslave her!

Then again, don't rip the girl apart. She will still go on to succeed and land a good husband. In fact, I have no shame in marrying her if it comes to that. grin

3 Likes

Re: Chidinma Okeke Speaks: 'Beauty Pageant Organizers Insisted I Do The Sex Video' by gradeA(m): 1:15pm On Nov 12, 2016
Pebcak:
shocked op fake gist, why is ur life like this why lie, be creative [img]http://i./VMruCePdkpTzi.gif[/img]

you ask him why lie, and then tell him to be creative?

contradictory.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Okeke Speaks: 'Beauty Pageant Organizers Insisted I Do The Sex Video' by SuperBlack: 1:15pm On Nov 12, 2016
Crazy, use what you have to get what you want.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Okeke Speaks: 'Beauty Pageant Organizers Insisted I Do The Sex Video' by morscino: 1:15pm On Nov 12, 2016
And she delibrately left out d part where they showed her d video n then slept with her or direct her to go sleep with someone.

dis generation of girls ehn!...80% of models/actress are whores...dats why dem go act 2 movies,next thing dem don buy G-wagon,like say no be d same nollywood their male counterparts dey...

7 Likes

Re: Chidinma Okeke Speaks: 'Beauty Pageant Organizers Insisted I Do The Sex Video' by Bollinger(m): 1:15pm On Nov 12, 2016
onomeasike:

You will just die over another person's headache. People are making money out there and you are worried about who is a lesbian or who's not. What business of yours with another person's sexual orientation? Nigerians are just too hypocritical. Just because your sexual fetishes have not been exposed yet does not mean you are better than her. And don't bother denying you don't have one. Every single human being in the world does. We just keep it under control.

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Okeke Speaks: 'Beauty Pageant Organizers Insisted I Do The Sex Video' by fourthworld: 1:16pm On Nov 12, 2016
GeneralB:
Madam chidinma, I have a question for you...
"Was a gun pointed to your head while you were doing the Video
If not be bold enough to take responsibility for a choice you willingly made and stop telling us stories that touch.

It's her pussy, why can't you people mind your business? Or will you swear that you are a virgin? Why all these unnecessary judgement and pretence? Please focus your energy to your leaders that have reduced you people to lizards and leave the girl alone

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Okeke Speaks: 'Beauty Pageant Organizers Insisted I Do The Sex Video' by Akinaukwa: 1:16pm On Nov 12, 2016
Whenever i read something like "she was well trained and from a christian family" i begin to wonder if all those other oloshos werent well trained and from devils family. Some people think parental control ceases once a child gains admission for further studies. Now see all the mess.

7 Likes

Re: Chidinma Okeke Speaks: 'Beauty Pageant Organizers Insisted I Do The Sex Video' by Nobody: 1:17pm On Nov 12, 2016
unclezuma:

The fact that I have gotten mentions twice from the same source means I'm getting there...

grin grin grin grin

What's your objective?
Re: Chidinma Okeke Speaks: 'Beauty Pageant Organizers Insisted I Do The Sex Video' by Bollinger(m): 1:17pm On Nov 12, 2016
fourthworld:

It's her pussy, why can't you people mind your business? Or will you swear that you are a virgin? Why all these unnecessary judgement and pretence? Please focus your energy to your leaders that have reduced you people to lizards and leave the girl alone

Don't mind those hypocritical m.orons.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Okeke Speaks: 'Beauty Pageant Organizers Insisted I Do The Sex Video' by anonymuz(m): 1:18pm On Nov 12, 2016
She knew that before agreeing to that,that shows she stupid.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Okeke Speaks: 'Beauty Pageant Organizers Insisted I Do The Sex Video' by fourthworld: 1:18pm On Nov 12, 2016
Bollinger:

Don't mind those hypocritical m.orons.

Their hypocrisy is so annoying.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Okeke Speaks: 'Beauty Pageant Organizers Insisted I Do The Sex Video' by Temptee101(m): 1:19pm On Nov 12, 2016
One question for her;
where is the cucumber now?

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Okeke Speaks: 'Beauty Pageant Organizers Insisted I Do The Sex Video' by Rozaystunna(m): 1:19pm On Nov 12, 2016
This girl is an slowpoke

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Okeke Speaks: 'Beauty Pageant Organizers Insisted I Do The Sex Video' by Mayflowa(m): 1:20pm On Nov 12, 2016
Sanchez01:
Ever since this scandal blew open, I have been silently defending her, reason being that everyone have dark secrets they dread would crumble their world if exposed to the world. However, while I refuse to be sentimental and partial over this, it is quite glaring this lady is telling lies.

Her first outburst on Instagram was that the video was 'photoshopped' and she went as far as abusing people's intelligence by saying that there is a 'super imposition' of her face on the 'other' body. Now she's coming out again with some petty tale that she's not a lesbian. How would a lesbian react in videos other than the way she did?

I'm not pure and perfect and I do not condemn her in any way but she should stop telling lies by blaming people for her woes. They asked you to do a compromising video, you agreed because you were okay with it, not because they forced you to. You could have walked away from the whole thing the moment they brought this up.

you know, you are somewhat right. But the law never thinks like you. This girl, is 19 or 20, below the age of consents which is 21. In any foreign land, it is those that ask for her video that are the criminal whether subtle or forced.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Gifts Anthony Joshua A Cake, Organizes A Welcome Home Party For Him / Ooni, Pete Edochie And Kanayo Handshake Sparks Controversy Online (Video) / Izaak Theo Adu Flaunts His Chest After Removing Boobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.