Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,585 members, 7,827,172 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Photo Of A Baby Born With Teeth - Twitter User - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Photo Of A Baby Born With Teeth - Twitter User (52095 Views)

Baby Born In Egypt With Two Heads, One Heart, Two Spines / Indonesian Baby Born With 2 Faces: 2-Month-Old Boy Has An Extra Face And Brain / Baby Born With Intestines Outside The Body In Niger State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of A Baby Born With Teeth - Twitter User by donblade85555(m): 12:05pm On Nov 12, 2016
Village people at work
Re: Photo Of A Baby Born With Teeth - Twitter User by Jaymaxxy(m): 12:05pm On Nov 12, 2016
it happens

Re: Photo Of A Baby Born With Teeth - Twitter User by Ebunluv(f): 12:05pm On Nov 12, 2016
I hv seen a baby born with teeth this is not the first baby
Re: Photo Of A Baby Born With Teeth - Twitter User by LEOSIRSIR(m): 12:07pm On Nov 12, 2016
This cant be the first time this is happening, only that then there is no social media back then...
Re: Photo Of A Baby Born With Teeth - Twitter User by sunshine46(f): 12:08pm On Nov 12, 2016
Seeing ds for d first time o...incredible!
Re: Photo Of A Baby Born With Teeth - Twitter User by DavidTheGeek: 12:12pm On Nov 12, 2016
shocked Interesting.
My first time of seeing such.
Re: Photo Of A Baby Born With Teeth - Twitter User by Animaxwell(m): 12:12pm On Nov 12, 2016
The baby is not a new born. He's more than a week old watch the baby very well.
Re: Photo Of A Baby Born With Teeth - Twitter User by uwagimboo: 12:13pm On Nov 12, 2016
If that baby was given birth today nd is this big, then the mum's passage is tunnel...
Re: Photo Of A Baby Born With Teeth - Twitter User by kingcomet(m): 12:13pm On Nov 12, 2016
choi
Re: Photo Of A Baby Born With Teeth - Twitter User by MrMoney007: 12:15pm On Nov 12, 2016
SlimBrawnie:
I only imagined being the mother. That baby may not suck my booobs.
That's if ur bf has not finished the content of ur boobs
Re: Photo Of A Baby Born With Teeth - Twitter User by Iphone5: 12:16pm On Nov 12, 2016
unclezuma:
grin grin grin grin

Now you know why I'm always shining my teeth...

Oga your meme's aren't even funny at all, i wonder if you have another life other than nairaland. abi them dey pay you ni?
better go enroll for Smellymouth meme College. grin

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Baby Born With Teeth - Twitter User by Nobody: 12:21pm On Nov 12, 2016
@Iphone5

Thanks for the compliments baba

grin grin grin grin
Re: Photo Of A Baby Born With Teeth - Twitter User by delishpot: 12:23pm On Nov 12, 2016
Tunmmyzhe:
my mum said when I was born it took like 7days before I open eyes but nowadays baby open face the same day he/she is born ..that means everything has changed.

My dad told me that when he was dating my mum in early 70s he used to throw stone in my mum dad house as a sign to call her out but this days guys have confidence to pick his babe under her roof even in presence of her parents

The raining season has changed

The dry season has Changed

a time is coming when A new born baby with be walking on birth day or even speaking.

Quran and Bible says when the end is near these are the signs we would be seeing.

welcome to End time.

Abeg, which chapter of bibe say baby with teeth or open eyes na sign of end time?
Re: Photo Of A Baby Born With Teeth - Twitter User by Chrisx1x(m): 12:24pm On Nov 12, 2016
pyyxxaro:
Tani gogoro Banigogoro
I remember that funny novel
Re: Photo Of A Baby Born With Teeth - Twitter User by Horlorlardaey: 12:24pm On Nov 12, 2016
common
Re: Photo Of A Baby Born With Teeth - Twitter User by Walexz02(m): 12:30pm On Nov 12, 2016
I donbelieveit shocked
Re: Photo Of A Baby Born With Teeth - Twitter User by HelenPaul688: 12:30pm On Nov 12, 2016
baracutie:
Different news everyday!! Guess the world is coming to an end undecided

Who tell you that one Oga chill and enjoy your life
Re: Photo Of A Baby Born With Teeth - Twitter User by MONITZ: 12:32pm On Nov 12, 2016
Is this another case of Tanigoro Banigoro (tales from an African night series)?. ...........
Re: Photo Of A Baby Born With Teeth - Twitter User by IVORY2009(m): 12:33pm On Nov 12, 2016
Over mature, dey worry that baby for womb!!
Re: Photo Of A Baby Born With Teeth - Twitter User by MONITZ: 12:38pm On Nov 12, 2016
kingdaro:
Tanigororo Banigororo

Bad guy,I guess u read that book too,I ve forgotten its title because it's been a very long time I read it last.
Re: Photo Of A Baby Born With Teeth - Twitter User by sirfee(m): 12:41pm On Nov 12, 2016
SunnyBlaze1:
lipsrsealed

Thank God its not in africa. If na naija...you know the rest cheesy
They will say it's spiritual,the religious extremists will be planning to harm,chain or cage the baby all in the name of deliverance and their fetish and supersticious beliefs

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Baby Born With Teeth - Twitter User by pyyxxaro: 12:47pm On Nov 12, 2016
Chrisx1x:
I remember that funny novel

I de tell u grin

There was also a funny novel then called

# COLLEGE DAYS OF JOHN OJO grin #
Re: Photo Of A Baby Born With Teeth - Twitter User by daudayodeji1(m): 12:48pm On Nov 12, 2016
Heard of such a case in d hospital where I work..... The doctors will later remove the tooth....
Re: Photo Of A Baby Born With Teeth - Twitter User by bastien: 12:50pm On Nov 12, 2016
beycity:
This is the first time I'm hearing/seeing this.
popular comedian Gordons was born with teeth
Re: Photo Of A Baby Born With Teeth - Twitter User by Nobody: 12:54pm On Nov 12, 2016
bestspoke:
That child will be a rapper
A baby is born just flapping those gums Six months in the womb, in they come,my Teeth You get incisors for cutting, they're in the front Teeth And cuspids for tearing when you eat a Big Meat.

what are you saying?
Re: Photo Of A Baby Born With Teeth - Twitter User by huaduke9: 12:59pm On Nov 12, 2016
Science oya come and give ya explanation
Re: Photo Of A Baby Born With Teeth - Twitter User by arma: 1:00pm On Nov 12, 2016
It actually happens and in most cases not a problem...It may however be associated with syndromes such as Sotos and Pierre-Robin syndromes..
Napoleon Bonaparte was born with teeth!
Re: Photo Of A Baby Born With Teeth - Twitter User by Nobody: 1:05pm On Nov 12, 2016
This is what we call senior one you can't cheat me in coming two festivals
Re: Photo Of A Baby Born With Teeth - Twitter User by Aburi001: 1:09pm On Nov 12, 2016
baracutie:
As TRUMP take surprise everybody worldwide, name so TRUMPet go sound unexpected grin
Re: Photo Of A Baby Born With Teeth - Twitter User by Vince77(m): 1:17pm On Nov 12, 2016
sexyglow:
Baby came really prepared not to miss christmas meat grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Photo Of A Baby Born With Teeth - Twitter User by Bollinger(m): 1:19pm On Nov 12, 2016
baracutie:

Seriously? Because of teeth? Another superstitious nut. Smh. Probably believes witches fly at night too.
Re: Photo Of A Baby Born With Teeth - Twitter User by Stallione(m): 1:27pm On Nov 12, 2016
kworruption everywia,even in the womb

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lekki Doctor Slaps And Flogs Nurse, Orders Her To Kneel Down / Depression: When I Think Of Sex, How Can I Die? - UNIPORT Female Student (Video) / The Facts About Condoms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.