Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,920 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Photo Of A Baby Born With Teeth - Twitter User - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Photo Of A Baby Born With Teeth - Twitter User (52093 Views)

Baby Born In Egypt With Two Heads, One Heart, Two Spines / Indonesian Baby Born With 2 Faces: 2-Month-Old Boy Has An Extra Face And Brain / Baby Born With Intestines Outside The Body In Niger State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of A Baby Born With Teeth - Twitter User by angeltolly(f): 1:30pm On Nov 12, 2016
Baby that came to the world with teeth should be ready to pap instead of breast milk- Robert Mugabe (2016) tongue
Re: Photo Of A Baby Born With Teeth - Twitter User by dayosweetness(m): 1:36pm On Nov 12, 2016
baracutie:
Different news everyday!! Guess the world is coming to an end undecided
After dey av said is not about end time. Whats wrong with pple sef
Re: Photo Of A Baby Born With Teeth - Twitter User by noblebaba: 1:41pm On Nov 12, 2016
Its not a new thing I have a friend wt this history but the parent said he overstayed in the womb so same may happen to this one too
Re: Photo Of A Baby Born With Teeth - Twitter User by blingxx(m): 1:58pm On Nov 12, 2016
walosky:
This the kind of babies that drink small stout o

..na stout fit am... that baby go tier mama breast

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Baby Born With Teeth - Twitter User by Nobody: 2:14pm On Nov 12, 2016
pyyxxaro:
Tani gogoro Banigogoro
yeah, I read d novel too lol
Re: Photo Of A Baby Born With Teeth - Twitter User by bestspoke: 2:18pm On Nov 12, 2016
Tiny23:

what are you saying?

I Don't know man! undecided
Re: Photo Of A Baby Born With Teeth - Twitter User by pyyxxaro: 2:29pm On Nov 12, 2016
Chrisx1x:
I remember that funny novel

Lolol

I believe that novel was taught only in Delta State

There was one Princess Esilokun
Re: Photo Of A Baby Born With Teeth - Twitter User by Bishops10(m): 2:33pm On Nov 12, 2016
Join JUMIA BLACK FRIDAY
where you can get information about Jumia black Friday discounts and Place your orders through Jumia sales agent
https:///0uuENTAUsvjIdQFhi0gowJ
You can contact me on
Re: Photo Of A Baby Born With Teeth - Twitter User by jbekins: 2:38pm On Nov 12, 2016
SlimBrawnie:
I only imagined being the mother.
That baby may not suck my booobs.

Where is the boobs or I donbilivit tongue
Re: Photo Of A Baby Born With Teeth - Twitter User by oyoofong(m): 2:41pm On Nov 12, 2016
They no born am with wrist watch?
Re: Photo Of A Baby Born With Teeth - Twitter User by sparktony(m): 2:44pm On Nov 12, 2016
baracutie:
hmm.... U re still guessing wot is already a known fact.
Re: Photo Of A Baby Born With Teeth - Twitter User by tosyne2much(m): 2:50pm On Nov 12, 2016
2dugged:
shocked, just googled it, guess it's not new, but if this was to be 60 years ago, this baby would have been headed for the evil forest
Abi oooooo... Even in this era, some people are still living in 1850
Re: Photo Of A Baby Born With Teeth - Twitter User by Nobody: 3:08pm On Nov 12, 2016
tosyne2much:
Abi oooooo... Even in this era, some people are still living in 1850
it's not only an African thing sha ,there are cultures in some other parts of the world that are quite shocking too
Re: Photo Of A Baby Born With Teeth - Twitter User by 99foxxy(f): 3:28pm On Nov 12, 2016
Can't give my breast to this till it's been removed, case closed.
Re: Photo Of A Baby Born With Teeth - Twitter User by Momoh7(m): 3:31pm On Nov 12, 2016
how we see things

Re: Photo Of A Baby Born With Teeth - Twitter User by okangisaiah(f): 3:56pm On Nov 12, 2016
My younger brother was born with 2 teeth, mum said people trooped to the hospital to see the baby. He is still alive living a normal life.
Re: Photo Of A Baby Born With Teeth - Twitter User by Sirheny007(m): 4:16pm On Nov 12, 2016
Now what do you call this one? shocked
..here is a carnivorous infant... grin grin
Re: Photo Of A Baby Born With Teeth - Twitter User by AreaFada2: 4:25pm On Nov 12, 2016
okangisaiah:
My younger brother was born with 2 teeth, mum said people trooped to the hospital to see the baby. He is still alive living a normal life.

Nothing new my dear. Almost as old as mankind.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Baby Born With Teeth - Twitter User by dXtro: 4:28pm On Nov 12, 2016
baracutie:

Natal teeth are teeth that are present above the gumline (have already erupted) at birth, and neonatal teeth are teeth that emerge through the gingiva during the first month of life (the neonatal period).

Don't worry about whether hell is on the way yet. smiley
Re: Photo Of A Baby Born With Teeth - Twitter User by emmayayodeji(m): 4:29pm On Nov 12, 2016
baracutie:
. Stupid religious people!! There is a scientific explanation for this, Shioor. Na people like pu dey talk say" TRump has entered, it means the TRUMPET will soon sound".
Re: Photo Of A Baby Born With Teeth - Twitter User by Mileslamar1(m): 5:07pm On Nov 12, 2016
Aww
Re: Photo Of A Baby Born With Teeth - Twitter User by tonio2wo: 5:15pm On Nov 12, 2016
baracutie:

Even as d op has said its not a matter of end time, you just couldn't resist it. undecided
Re: Photo Of A Baby Born With Teeth - Twitter User by harffie(m): 5:17pm On Nov 12, 2016
sexyglow:
Baby came really prepared not to miss christmas meat grin
Just trying to think how the babe will suck breast...without biting the nipples
Re: Photo Of A Baby Born With Teeth - Twitter User by tonio2wo: 5:19pm On Nov 12, 2016
99foxxy:
Can't give my breast to this till it's been removed, case closed.
Flash d bobbie small for us naa! wink
Re: Photo Of A Baby Born With Teeth - Twitter User by Nobody: 5:23pm On Nov 12, 2016
[/b]nthis Baby is going to be great [b]

Mark my words
Re: Photo Of A Baby Born With Teeth - Twitter User by doskie(m): 8:20pm On Nov 12, 2016
Simple....
Name her titilope
Tina
Imatitikwa
Chewbi
Re: Photo Of A Baby Born With Teeth - Twitter User by sunshineV(f): 8:38pm On Nov 12, 2016
Suarez loading
Re: Photo Of A Baby Born With Teeth - Twitter User by Jonbeezy(m): 9:05pm On Nov 12, 2016
And baby will be like...."Get those boobsdown here woman, am hungry like a lion" and Mum will be like " no way am breastfeeding u, u must Chop fufu, who u epp!!" Lolz!!
Re: Photo Of A Baby Born With Teeth - Twitter User by enuelsmith: 9:11pm On Nov 12, 2016
pyyxxaro:
Tani gogoro Banigogoro

you read novel a lot.. Read this novel before where, Tanigogoro Banigogoro was mentioned, about a baby that was born with Teeth.. Can u remind me the novel's name again..
Re: Photo Of A Baby Born With Teeth - Twitter User by lailo: 10:19pm On Nov 12, 2016
Hmmmm.Feel like sucking dat bwest.Sexy nipu.
Re: Photo Of A Baby Born With Teeth - Twitter User by rapthugx(m): 10:40pm On Nov 12, 2016
kingdaro:
Tanigororo Banigororo

That name ring better bell, guy no b today o. I think S. M. O. Aka wrote the book.
Re: Photo Of A Baby Born With Teeth - Twitter User by shirgles(m): 10:45pm On Nov 12, 2016
The End is now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Facts About Condoms / Man Rescues An Abandoned Baby, While Others Were Busy Taking Pictures / Policeman Tests Positive For Coronavirus In Lagos, Sneaks Into Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.