Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,307 members, 7,811,916 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

Photo Of A Baby Born With Teeth - Twitter User - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Photo Of A Baby Born With Teeth - Twitter User (52025 Views)

Baby Born In Egypt With Two Heads, One Heart, Two Spines / Indonesian Baby Born With 2 Faces: 2-Month-Old Boy Has An Extra Face And Brain / Baby Born With Intestines Outside The Body In Niger State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of A Baby Born With Teeth - Twitter User by trendyrammy(f): 6:43am On Nov 12, 2016
This baby is one of the babies born with teeth and no, it is not a matter of end times...Though rare it is not totally uncommon as one in 2000 to 3000 babies are born with natal teeth. Natal teeth may also be uncomfortable for a nursing mother and in some cases, are often removed shortly after birth while the newborn infant is still in the hospital.

http://www.trendyrammy.com.ng/2016/11/nigerian-woman-gives-birth-to-baby-with.html

https://mobile.twitter.com/badmanazee/status/797150073897488384

2 Shares

Re: Photo Of A Baby Born With Teeth - Twitter User by baracutie(f): 6:45am On Nov 12, 2016
Different news everyday!! Guess the world is coming to an end undecided

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Baby Born With Teeth - Twitter User by beycity(m): 6:53am On Nov 12, 2016
This is the first time I'm hearing/seeing this.

10 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Baby Born With Teeth - Twitter User by sexyglow(f): 7:01am On Nov 12, 2016
Baby came really prepared not to miss christmas meat grin

379 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Photo Of A Baby Born With Teeth - Twitter User by pyyxxaro: 7:02am On Nov 12, 2016
Tani gogoro Banigogoro

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of A Baby Born With Teeth - Twitter User by OKorowanta: 7:14am On Nov 12, 2016
Now I know how Ronaldinho look like FROM day one.

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo Of A Baby Born With Teeth - Twitter User by Temptee101(m): 7:19am On Nov 12, 2016
Is this real?
I smell Photoshop
Re: Photo Of A Baby Born With Teeth - Twitter User by Tolexander: 7:28am On Nov 12, 2016
Well,

I can't say it is impossible!

Cos with the way human develops nowadays, it won't be surprising seeing things like this.

I'm even afraid with the rapid development, fully developed breasts and pubic hair won't replace the placenta towards the end of pregnancy last trimester.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of A Baby Born With Teeth - Twitter User by hakeemfally: 8:02am On Nov 12, 2016
U people should keep quiet and say better things about the baby

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Baby Born With Teeth - Twitter User by biadaba: 8:56am On Nov 12, 2016
sexyglow:
Baby came really prepared not to miss christmas meat grin

Lol funny you.... I don't think its a bad ting though

Ijebabe lalasticlala

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Baby Born With Teeth - Twitter User by Greatzeus(m): 9:16am On Nov 12, 2016
Who snapped this baby and posted the picture online When you have your own baby with complete 32 teeth,don't blame witches from your village oh,its karma grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of A Baby Born With Teeth - Twitter User by Nobody: 9:28am On Nov 12, 2016
This one strong oo

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Baby Born With Teeth - Twitter User by Nobody: 10:07am On Nov 12, 2016
D baeb dae vex ni cheesy
Re: Photo Of A Baby Born With Teeth - Twitter User by Nobody: 11:24am On Nov 12, 2016
Haba Op! This baby is too young for such unnecessary publicity.

Cuteeee baby though.

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Baby Born With Teeth - Twitter User by franklynsunny(m): 11:28am On Nov 12, 2016
Scientists discover dat teeth grows frm 6month durin pregnancies so if d teeth quick show den it's normal?d moda nipppppple.. wil only suffer n d baby wil like meat a lot or d fada might b a hunter

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Baby Born With Teeth - Twitter User by Nobody: 11:57am On Nov 12, 2016
grin grin grin grin

Now you know why I'm always shining my teeth...

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of A Baby Born With Teeth - Twitter User by Mopolchi: 11:57am On Nov 12, 2016
Na waa which kain thing be this?
Re: Photo Of A Baby Born With Teeth - Twitter User by Tunmmyzhe: 11:57am On Nov 12, 2016
my mum said when I was born it took like 7days before I open eyes but nowadays baby open face the same day he/she is born ..that means everything has changed.

My dad told me that when he was dating my mum in early 70s he used to throw stone in my mum dad house as a sign to call her out but this days guys have confidence to pick his babe under her roof even in presence of her parents

The raining season has changed

The dry season has Changed

a time is coming when A new born baby with be walking on birth day or even speaking.

Quran and Bible says when the end is near these are the signs we would be seeing.

welcome to End time.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Baby Born With Teeth - Twitter User by SlimBrawnie(f): 11:57am On Nov 12, 2016
I only imagined being the mother.
That baby may not suck my booobs.

5 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Baby Born With Teeth - Twitter User by bestspoke: 11:57am On Nov 12, 2016
That child will be a rapper

A baby is born just flapping those gums
Six months in the womb, in they come,my Teeth
You get incisors for cutting, they're in the front Teeth
And cuspids for tearing when you eat a Big Meat.
Re: Photo Of A Baby Born With Teeth - Twitter User by obaival(m): 11:58am On Nov 12, 2016
Bongagation
Re: Photo Of A Baby Born With Teeth - Twitter User by Nobody: 11:58am On Nov 12, 2016
Just hope He didn't bite His mother's intestines in there tongue
Re: Photo Of A Baby Born With Teeth - Twitter User by ibroh22(m): 11:58am On Nov 12, 2016
God is wonderful

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Baby Born With Teeth - Twitter User by ayamprecious: 11:59am On Nov 12, 2016
pyyxxaro:
Tani gogoro Banigogoro

Brain yakari grin
Re: Photo Of A Baby Born With Teeth - Twitter User by Nobody: 11:59am On Nov 12, 2016
shocked, just googled it, guess it's not new, but if this was to be 60 years ago, this baby would have been headed for the evil forest

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Baby Born With Teeth - Twitter User by bugidon(m): 12:00pm On Nov 12, 2016
this baby go tear tear her mama breast cheesy
Re: Photo Of A Baby Born With Teeth - Twitter User by Nobody: 12:00pm On Nov 12, 2016
That's so cute grin
But the mama's nips would suffer sha
embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Baby Born With Teeth - Twitter User by Nobody: 12:02pm On Nov 12, 2016
lipsrsealed

Thank God its not in africa. If na naija...you know the rest cheesy
Re: Photo Of A Baby Born With Teeth - Twitter User by Jamesmatic(m): 12:03pm On Nov 12, 2016
I'm not surprise. embarassed
Re: Photo Of A Baby Born With Teeth - Twitter User by walosky(m): 12:03pm On Nov 12, 2016
This the kind of babies that drink small stout o

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Baby Born With Teeth - Twitter User by Nobody: 12:04pm On Nov 12, 2016
Tanigororo Banigororo

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

You’ll Be Amazed How People With Color Blindness See The World / Depression: When I Think Of Sex, How Can I Die? - UNIPORT Female Student (Video) / Soldier Commits Suicide In Borno (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.