Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,106 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Government Versus MMM Saga: A Critique - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Government Versus MMM Saga: A Critique (739 Views)

WOW...MMM Is Paying Part 2016 Mavro...serious Matching Today...pix / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) / MMM Saga How Much Did You Gain Or Lose, share your experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Government Versus MMM Saga: A Critique by Tobilexy: 8:39am On Nov 12, 2016
Government Versus MMM saga: A Critique This is a case of sheer misplaced priorities and unabashed display of naivety. Wonder banks operate on ponzi pyramid schemes which has been in existence since time immemorial, it is not new and participants are aware of the risks before choosing to abide. I'm not an apologetic of MMM but I realized painstakingly that MMM is an online forum of common people providing help and getting help from each other. Money is transferred directly from one participant to the other. It has no central account where money can be trapped or embezzled. Hence, as far as the flow continues, it flourishes. As a matter of fact, the unsolicited discouragements from the govt. is what can actually make it crash. Profoundly, I lost my calm on this because it is apparent that MMM has put smiles on the same faces govt. made to weep, now govt. want to 'slap' those faces again. MMM has paid those unpaid salaries and has somehow restored hope in this recession period. The question now; Is it the responsibility of the govt. to go against the interest of the masses? No! The fear that people will lose their money is made spurious, it is stressed on an undergirding fact that the govt. is not enthusiastic for not receiving commissions for their self aggrandizement, this is because MMM is not in liaison with NDIC and CBN, that could propel that effect. Have you wondered, why is the govt. not worried that so many youths are losing money on sportBets? Its simple, They pay commissions! I will state emphatically that govt. should come out of this straitjacketed psyche, forget about how it failed in other countries. Get MMM regulated, let it work here and protect the interest of the majority. Alternatively leave the participants to their fate, focus on your priorities and provide good living conditions that might make people forego MMM. Zaccheaus Gbenga (Dr. Zak) is the CEO of Thinkers Forum @ www.zaccheausgbengaayobami.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

I Have An Idea That Can Generate Millions Of Naira Monthly: Partners Needed / Invest Your Bitcoin Without Fear / REVEALED: How Three Million Nigerians Lost A Whopping N18bn To MMM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.