Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,676 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

Nigerians And Their 5.0CGPA Syndrome; That's Why We Can Never Greater Minds - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerians And Their 5.0CGPA Syndrome; That's Why We Can Never Greater Minds (3601 Views)

Man Graduates With 4.0CGPA In Masters In USA After Being Mocked By Dad's Friend / 20year Old Nigerian Sets Record In Europe; Graduates With 5.0CGPA / Nigerians And Their Use Of The English language - BBC (Hilarious) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians And Their 5.0CGPA Syndrome; That's Why We Can Never Greater Minds by Nobody: 9:41pm On Nov 12, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
seun and innoson had God!!!

Seun that is an atheist. undecided
Re: Nigerians And Their 5.0CGPA Syndrome; That's Why We Can Never Greater Minds by babyfaceafrica: 9:46pm On Nov 12, 2016
LastMumu:

Seun that is an atheist. undecided
doesn't mean anything..just because he doesn't believe there is God ,does not mean there is no God
Re: Nigerians And Their 5.0CGPA Syndrome; That's Why We Can Never Greater Minds by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 12, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
doesn't mean anything..just because he doesn't believe there is God ,does not mean there is no God

but you just said Seun has God. undecided
Re: Nigerians And Their 5.0CGPA Syndrome; That's Why We Can Never Greater Minds by goingape1: 11:10pm On Nov 12, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
what is ayo dada reward compared to miss UNILAG...ayo got peanuts!!!!...grade is good but not eldorado,that's why someone like seun osewa an elect elect student who was one time leading his faculty at OAU ,left and became what he is today,where are his peers who graduated with first class?,probably with shell,NLNG,NNPC or abroad.what do they earn probably 500k to 2m monthly?...do you know how much seun makes a month?..seun is even not utilizing his forum well,if not Linda will be scared!!
you know weather seun don go write jamb again dey wait for admission?

education is good but our system is just fvckedup

try study abroad you will enjoy it just as I did.
Re: Nigerians And Their 5.0CGPA Syndrome; That's Why We Can Never Greater Minds by chacoonder(m): 8:48am On Nov 13, 2016
angry
LastMumu:

but you just said Seun has God. undecided
Haba!!..he meant seun is from a humble background.
Re: Nigerians And Their 5.0CGPA Syndrome; That's Why We Can Never Greater Minds by Nobody: 10:23am On Nov 13, 2016
kinkonp:
Nigerians and their 5.0CGPA syndrome; that's why we can never produce minds like Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg etc
Grades is good but try to learn than to cram and come out with 5.0.
Innoson is not a firstclass student but he employs first class.
Ifesinachi owns fleets of buses and still employs graduates.
Dangote is not a first class student still he employs pHd holders.
Gani if I am correct made third class and am sure thousands of first class lawyers in Nigeria today can't match his accomplishments.
Grades doesn't determine success, try learn and understand not cram by hardwork, good grades will fall in later.
I know so many first class that are jobless.
Seun Osewa is a dropout but i'm 100 percent sure he can feed his whole village including those with first class.
Bro don't kill yourself over a number, its just a number.
Education seems to be bleeped... Learn a Trade/Skill to back up.
Comment
Although I agree that good grades don't guarantee success in life, I also believe that anything worth doing is worth doing excellently. What stops anyone from becoming an excellent student? If you decide to spend four years of your life in college, why not try to attain the highest possible honours. Wherever/whatever situation you find yourself do the best you can, the future will take care of itself.

21 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigerians And Their 5.0CGPA Syndrome; That's Why We Can Never Greater Minds by babyfaceafrica: 11:18am On Nov 13, 2016
chacoonder:
angryHaba!!..he meant seun is from a humble background.
ignore the guy...see his moniker now
Re: Nigerians And Their 5.0CGPA Syndrome; That's Why We Can Never Greater Minds by mojeed4(m): 12:13pm On Nov 13, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
seun osewa and bill gates left school ,they did not graduate with third class,seun osewa was even topping his faculty when he left,so please differentiate btw someone that left school and someone that did badly academically,they differ that said everybody has his or her own destiny to fufil

Lol.. I no sabi say seun sabi book for school sha cheesy I bn think say na frustration chase am comot for school ni... Good thing he made it though, just imagine the bashing he would have got if he still hustling for his life now.

Anyways my 2 cent advice for whoever is reading is that to strive hard if you are still in school to become balanced and graduate with a good grade.(that doesn't guarantee success anyway) and if you come with a poor grade, you can also join people like the op and many other nairalanders to bash those that took school seriously and the government so as to make yourself feel good... Then use his examples as motivation and hustle your way up....
Re: Nigerians And Their 5.0CGPA Syndrome; That's Why We Can Never Greater Minds by mojeed4(m): 12:16pm On Nov 13, 2016
moshark06:
pls I need someone to enumerate what success is all about .
is it when you have millions of cash in your account?
is it education?
informal education?
or dropping out of school and venture into business?
going after your passion
what is the yardstick to measuring success?
I notice that we Nigerians tends to tag only the rich as a success and are less concerned about the academically successful ones and the intellectual ones.
part of my discoveries about human is, majority of us tends to find ways to console and make excuse for her failures.

Lol, here in Nigeria money is the only thing used to measure success o.... If you are in Nigeria and you are claiming to be intellectually successful and only small change to show for it, then a yahoo boy will be said to be more successful than you are if he is richer o...cheesy
Re: Nigerians And Their 5.0CGPA Syndrome; That's Why We Can Never Greater Minds by Yungkid101(m): 2:13pm On Nov 13, 2016
Seun is not a graduate, but still he's more richer and successful than many first class engineers.
Re: Nigerians And Their 5.0CGPA Syndrome; That's Why We Can Never Greater Minds by Urukpe: 3:14pm On Nov 13, 2016
mojeed4:

Lol, here in Nigeria money is the only thing used to measure success o.... If you are in Nigeria and you are claiming to be intellectually successful and only small change to show for it, then a yahoo boy will be said to be more successful than you are if he is richer o...cheesy

Everywhere in the world, the 1st thing to measure success is money, is not limited to nigeria or Africa alone.
Re: Nigerians And Their 5.0CGPA Syndrome; That's Why We Can Never Greater Minds by mojeed4(m): 9:03pm On Nov 13, 2016
Urukpe:

Everywhere in the world, the 1st thing to measure success is money, is not limited to nigeria or Africa alone.

Abi o...
Re: Nigerians And Their 5.0CGPA Syndrome; That's Why We Can Never Greater Minds by mercytripletz: 9:19pm On Nov 13, 2016
The Post Makes No Sense.
Is that all you can mention?
why not mention 1000 people with bad CGPA that re successful today?
There are so many First class graduates that are successful.

There are also many unemployed graduates out there.. are they first class graduates or what?

I sense jealousy in the post... dear poster, if u want first class, come and collect it.
#PassingBy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians And Their 5.0CGPA Syndrome; That's Why We Can Never Greater Minds by Ugosample(m): 8:48am On Jan 23, 2017
This write up is not balanced at all
Re: Nigerians And Their 5.0CGPA Syndrome; That's Why We Can Never Greater Minds by jojothaiv(m): 4:28pm On Jan 23, 2017
All in all...
These will not stop me to do better in my studies..
Re: Nigerians And Their 5.0CGPA Syndrome; That's Why We Can Never Greater Minds by dipupo2289(m): 6:41pm On Mar 14, 2017
kinkonp:
Nigerians and their 5.0CGPA syndrome; that's why we can never produce minds like Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg etc
Grades is good but try to learn than to cram and come out with 5.0.
Innoson is not a firstclass student but he employs first class.
Ifesinachi owns fleets of buses and still employs graduates.
Dangote is not a first class student still he employs pHd holders.
Gani if I am correct made third class and am sure thousands of first class lawyers in Nigeria today can't match his accomplishments.
Grades doesn't determine success, try learn and understand not cram by hardwork, good grades will fall in later.
I know so many first class that are jobless.
Seun Osewa is a dropout but i'm 100 percent sure he can feed his whole village including those with first class.
Bro don't kill yourself over a number, its just a number.
Education seems to be bleeped... Learn a Trade/Skill to back up.
Comment

it is not possible to use lacram to get a first class talkless of 5.0/5.0 or 4/4 or 7/7
Re: Nigerians And Their 5.0CGPA Syndrome; That's Why We Can Never Greater Minds by dipupo2289(m): 6:42pm On Mar 14, 2017
where is mmm today?
Diva122:
#Ressesion office work without business or mmm/ghw na total waste rubbish..
Re: Nigerians And Their 5.0CGPA Syndrome; That's Why We Can Never Greater Minds by Ugosample(m): 9:05pm On Mar 14, 2017
dipupo2289:

it is not possible to use lacram to get a first class talkless of 5.0/5.0 or 4/4 or 7/7

Help me tell them o

(1) (2) (Reply)

17 Pictures That’ll Make Sense If You Attended University Of Nigeria, Nsukka / Protest At FUOYE (ikole Campus) As fight against separate campuses (photos) / How To Speak English Fluently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.