Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,297 members, 7,957,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:13 PM

Native Americans Are Not Complaining - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Native Americans Are Not Complaining (518 Views)

CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate / I Heard Canada Does Not Treat Native Americans Well / Donald Trump Cries Of Political Witch Hunt, Americans React. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Native Americans Are Not Complaining by Nobody: 2:02pm On Nov 12, 2016
The original owners of America are not complaining about immigrants, they are even being treated like immigrants by the white racists in their own country.

The white supremacists are now the ones complaining about immigrants and claiming ownership of a country they have tried to claim for years.

America belongs to all, not only white settlers. These supremacists are also immigrants like everyone else apart from native Americans
Re: Native Americans Are Not Complaining by thebestprice(m): 1:49pm On Nov 13, 2016
Pidgin2:
The original owners of America are not complaining about immigrants, they are even being treated like immigrants by the white racists in their own country.

The white supremacists are now the ones complaining about immigrants and claiming ownership of a country they have tried to claim for years.

America belongs to all, not only white settlers. These supremacists are also immigrants like everyone else apart from native Americans
very pathetic indeed

1 Like

Re: Native Americans Are Not Complaining by Lucasbalo(m): 8:59pm On Nov 13, 2016
Pidgin2:

Rightly put my sister.

1 Like

Re: Native Americans Are Not Complaining by Lucasbalo(m): 9:00pm On Nov 13, 2016
Pidgin2:

Rightly put my sister. I have always tell some of our clownish brothers on nairaland that we Americans of different shades and colors are just as American as Trump.

1 Like

Re: Native Americans Are Not Complaining by Nobody: 4:15am On Nov 14, 2016
Lucasbalo:
Rightly put my sister. I have always tell some of our clownish brothers on nairaland that we Americans of different shades and colors are just as American as Trump.

Exactly, they seem to forget the fact that they are also immigrants too.

1 Like

Re: Native Americans Are Not Complaining by Lucasbalo(m): 4:22am On Nov 14, 2016
Pidgin2:

Exactly, they seem to forget the fact that they are also immigrants too.
The same Trump spitting anti immigrant stuff is a grandson of a German immigrant.

1 Like

Re: Native Americans Are Not Complaining by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 14, 2016
Lucasbalo:
The same Trump spitting anti immigrant stuff is a grandson of a German immigrant.

I know, they are all immigrants too. His plan will never work

(1) (Reply)

Melania Trump Boycotted By Fashion Designers Due To Husband's Racist Comments / - / Gambian President-elect Urges Jammeh To Accept Defeat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.