Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,147 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Pictures Of Jeep Wrangler Going Offroad - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Pictures Of Jeep Wrangler Going Offroad (5185 Views)

Dubai Sheikh Builds World's Largest SUV Out Of Jeep Wrangler And Military Truck / This Is Not The Regular Volkswagen Beetle; It Has Been Customized For Offroad / 2018 Jeep Wrangler Unveils With Amazing Features (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Jeep Wrangler Going Offroad by tmanis(m): 3:44pm On Nov 12, 2016
If you think the road to your house is bad, i found a ride for you

Re: Pictures Of Jeep Wrangler Going Offroad by Inception(m): 3:45pm On Nov 12, 2016
Because OshoBaba dey drive am?
Re: Pictures Of Jeep Wrangler Going Offroad by tmanis(m): 3:46pm On Nov 12, 2016
wrangler is a hippo. if you give it mud, it will swim for you

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Jeep Wrangler Going Offroad by GlorifiedTunde(m): 3:46pm On Nov 12, 2016
Wow!

The suspensions and tractions are crazy!!

More like a monster truck!

OP are all wrangler jeeps like this? Or these ones are special?
Re: Pictures Of Jeep Wrangler Going Offroad by tmanis(m): 3:49pm On Nov 12, 2016
time to dump the corrola! Spread those legs!!

Re: Pictures Of Jeep Wrangler Going Offroad by Flexherbal(m): 3:50pm On Nov 12, 2016
This is good for nigerian roads.
Re: Pictures Of Jeep Wrangler Going Offroad by dominique(f): 3:51pm On Nov 12, 2016
Very rugged vehicle
Re: Pictures Of Jeep Wrangler Going Offroad by tmanis(m): 3:54pm On Nov 12, 2016
grin

Re: Pictures Of Jeep Wrangler Going Offroad by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 12, 2016
dominique:
Very rugged vehicle
We know. Tell us something we don't know.
Re: Pictures Of Jeep Wrangler Going Offroad by Nobody: 4:29pm On Nov 12, 2016
Excuse me sir, can we try this with Honda CRV, Toyota Rav4 & Nissan Murano? grin cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Jeep Wrangler Going Offroad by tmanis(m): 5:32pm On Nov 12, 2016
Zoharariel:
Excuse me sir, can we try this with Honda CRV, Toyota Rav4 & Nissan Murano? grin cheesy grin
Very well sir you can also take your Mercury Villager and Hond odessey too wink

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Jeep Wrangler Going Offroad by Readonee35L(m): 5:55pm On Nov 12, 2016
This car's are not stock . the suspension's have been modified
And Does suspensions can be fitted on any SUV .
The crazy suspension doesn't mean you can't get stuck in mud, what matters most is its 4wd system

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Jeep Wrangler Going Offroad by billy187(m): 6:02pm On Nov 12, 2016
tmanis:
Very well sir you can also take your Mercury Villager and Hond odessey too wink

And throw in a Camry or an Accord for good measure cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Jeep Wrangler Going Offroad by billy187(m): 6:08pm On Nov 12, 2016
Readonee35L:
The crazy suspension doesn't mean you can't get stuck in mud, what matters most is its 4wd system

At least they weren't modified into these

Re: Pictures Of Jeep Wrangler Going Offroad by tmanis(m): 7:04pm On Nov 12, 2016
billy187:

At least they weren't modified into these

Blood of Zuma shocked shocked shocked
a slammed wrangler?? thats so inappropriate.. thats like installing lift kits on a veyron. Chai!

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Jeep Wrangler Going Offroad by tmanis(m): 7:10pm On Nov 12, 2016
Readonee35L:
you're right.. but it wont be appropriate,the chassis and cabin seem more adapted for offroad to me tho........

Re: Pictures Of Jeep Wrangler Going Offroad by kingreign(m): 8:26pm On Nov 12, 2016
Pencil light camry off road edition tongue tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Jeep Wrangler Going Offroad by Nobody: 9:22pm On Nov 12, 2016
i'm Not a fan of autos, i'm just here to view pinshures.
Re: Pictures Of Jeep Wrangler Going Offroad by Readonee35L(m): 10:05pm On Nov 12, 2016
kingreign:
That is an eyesore . how will that ride even turn??
I feel the car is on a Lift with the tyres positioned by its side just to take the pishure

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Jeep Wrangler Going Offroad by tmanis(m): 10:26pm On Nov 12, 2016
kingreign:

Readonee35L:

That is an eyesore . how will that ride even turn??
I feel the car is on a Lift with the tyres positioned by its side just to take the pishure

those wheels are not attached to the camry. if you look closely in the front wheel arc, you'll see the original tires. here is a better adaptation;

Re: Pictures Of Jeep Wrangler Going Offroad by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:05am On Nov 13, 2016
Re: Pictures Of Jeep Wrangler Going Offroad by wtfCode: 10:26am On Nov 13, 2016
Lovin these cars
Re: Pictures Of Jeep Wrangler Going Offroad by paix(m): 1:03pm On Nov 14, 2016
Wrangler, my dream car. I just love this car.
Re: Pictures Of Jeep Wrangler Going Offroad by Cvesta(m): 12:12am On Nov 16, 2016
I cannot own a Range Rover and not have Wrangler in my Garage but I can own a Wrangler and not have a Range

Re: Pictures Of Jeep Wrangler Going Offroad by tmanis(m): 1:24am On Nov 16, 2016
Cvesta:
I cannot own a Range Rover and not have Wrangler in my Garage but I can own a Wrangler and not have a Range
hmmmmmmmmm....

(1) (Reply)

Pimping My 1998 Camry / My New Horse / I Need Your Advice Please! Best SUV To Buy In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.