Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,130 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Saraki, Amosun, Oyegun And Ambode At Inauguration Ceremony Of Obaseki - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki, Amosun, Oyegun And Ambode At Inauguration Ceremony Of Obaseki (22382 Views)

Bola Tinubu And Ambode At The Eyo Festival In Lagos (Photos) / Caption This Photo Oyegun And Tinubu At Book Presentation On Buhari / Osinbajo, Fashola And Ambode At Dangote Refinery In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki, Amosun, Oyegun And Ambode At Inauguration Ceremony Of Obaseki by Gkemz: 12:52am On Nov 13, 2016
Gathering of thieves celebrating stolen mandate.
Re: Saraki, Amosun, Oyegun And Ambode At Inauguration Ceremony Of Obaseki by daroz(m): 3:41am On Nov 13, 2016
This is the most popular inauguration of any governor I have ever seen in Nigeria. Why is it so important?
Re: Saraki, Amosun, Oyegun And Ambode At Inauguration Ceremony Of Obaseki by ademusiwa2v: 3:43am On Nov 13, 2016
hotspec:
Did u say d stadium was empty? Not at all

You talk about empty stadium

There are rule that guide Nigeria
Number don't talk about 6 zone

Don't talk about niger delta
Don't talk about south south
Don't talk about Biafra

They endangered the national security of Nigeria

They endangering national security by talking about this thing

You look at military zone

It like saying That you are a terrorist
Re: Saraki, Amosun, Oyegun And Ambode At Inauguration Ceremony Of Obaseki by Qmerit(m): 3:54am On Nov 13, 2016
Thisis2raw:
Enjoy your few days as governor.
See you in court

You again... Lols... see painment
Re: Saraki, Amosun, Oyegun And Ambode At Inauguration Ceremony Of Obaseki by moshino(m): 4:07am On Nov 13, 2016
datola:
Wow! Lord lift me up and let me stand.

Didn't the Lord already give you legs to stand with, and hands to push yourself up, now you want Him to again, come down from heaven and start lifting you?
Re: Saraki, Amosun, Oyegun And Ambode At Inauguration Ceremony Of Obaseki by eezeribe(m): 4:56am On Nov 13, 2016
Big men, not all these e-rats on social media
Re: Saraki, Amosun, Oyegun And Ambode At Inauguration Ceremony Of Obaseki by perfectgabby: 8:44am On Nov 13, 2016
datola:
Wow! Lord lift me up and let me stand.
Amen

Re: Saraki, Amosun, Oyegun And Ambode At Inauguration Ceremony Of Obaseki by usibengate(m): 9:55am On Nov 13, 2016
God bless Obaseki
God bless Edo State
Re: Saraki, Amosun, Oyegun And Ambode At Inauguration Ceremony Of Obaseki by owolabi3699(m): 10:53am On Nov 13, 2016
abdul aziz yari zamfara staten governor
NgcoboP:

that's not dogara ... that's one of those northern governors... something ziz

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yul Edochie’s Message To President Buhari: "Don't Run For A Second Term" (Video) / Umaru Musa Yar'adua's 70th Posthumous Birthday Is Today / FG Declares 27th, 28th December, 2021 And 3rd January, 2022 Public Holidays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.