Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Un-blocking My MMM Account Is Taking Forever Money Is Hooked - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Un-blocking My MMM Account Is Taking Forever Money Is Hooked (3188 Views)

Urgent Need For The Sales Of My MMM Account / I Just Recieved My Mmm Alert(pics Proof) / My MMM Story -the Money, The Madness And The Miracle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Un-blocking My MMM Account Is Taking Forever Money Is Hooked by kazyman11: 4:22pm On Nov 12, 2016
Three Participant was assigned to me to PH on 7th of dis month..I did pay n complete payment n also got confirmed for 2 of dem. The 3rd participant after Confirming his Bank Account No. the Teller Officer said d account was Blocked DAT I can't pay into it hmmm his number too was OFF,his guilder too no avail...so I logged in n I refuse to make payment stating my reasons...mistakenly I click on d same details again n I refuse payment what happened next was My Account was BLOCKED...hmm.
wrote to Support since on Monday n I was replied DAT it will be unlock soon..since then it still BLOCKED ooo its 6days now..my Guilder(maxim)no where to be found...I have huge available Marvos hope dey r Safe

Please how long does it take support to unblock an account in this case.

Also kindly ASSIST and Advise me on wat to do.Pleaseee fellow MMMiest...Long Live MMM
Re: Un-blocking My MMM Account Is Taking Forever Money Is Hooked by Baawaa(m): 4:38pm On Nov 12, 2016
Also kindly ASSIST and Advise me on wat to do.Pleaseee fellow MMMiest...Long Live MMM
Short live MMM grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Un-blocking My MMM Account Is Taking Forever Money Is Hooked by bimbo80(m): 4:41pm On Nov 12, 2016
It takes 15days but keep reminding them it may be resolved in no time
Re: Un-blocking My MMM Account Is Taking Forever Money Is Hooked by kilode100(f): 4:42pm On Nov 12, 2016
I hope you are not the first casualty?
Re: Un-blocking My MMM Account Is Taking Forever Money Is Hooked by b0rn2fuck(m): 4:56pm On Nov 12, 2016
kilode100:
I hope you are not the first casualty?
madam still exist, infact forget the MMM.
Re: Un-blocking My MMM Account Is Taking Forever Money Is Hooked by kilode100(f): 4:59pm On Nov 12, 2016
b0rn2fuck:
madam still exist, infact forget the MMM.

My sweetheart!!

The one and only B0rn2fuck, mo juba
Re: Un-blocking My MMM Account Is Taking Forever Money Is Hooked by b0rn2fuck(m): 5:01pm On Nov 12, 2016
kilode100:

My sweetheart!!

The one and only B0rn2fuck, mo juba
I have missed you, no bi small. Where you go nah?
Re: Un-blocking My MMM Account Is Taking Forever Money Is Hooked by kilode100(f): 5:04pm On Nov 12, 2016
b0rn2fuck:
I have missed you, no bi small. Where you go nah?

My useless husband sent me away because I nack another man. Can you imagine? What pained me the most was that the sex wasn't even sweet. Nothing memorable and I lost my home because of that

1 Like

Re: Un-blocking My MMM Account Is Taking Forever Money Is Hooked by b0rn2fuck(m): 5:21pm On Nov 12, 2016
kilode100:

My useless husband sent me away because I nack another man. Can you imagine? What pained me the most was that the sex wasn't even sweet. Nothing memorable and I lost my home because of that
this one must be joke of the century!!! How come?
Re: Un-blocking My MMM Account Is Taking Forever Money Is Hooked by kilode100(f): 5:26pm On Nov 12, 2016
b0rn2fuck:
this one must be joke of the century!!! How come?

My Love, na so I see am o... This is husband no2 o... I don't how the useless he-goat got my number, the next thing he started showering me with gifts and his big blokos, I just forget myself, didn't take any precautions and we started banging and that was the same day that I wás caught and the Guy blokos big but e no sweet.

1 Like

Re: Un-blocking My MMM Account Is Taking Forever Money Is Hooked by kazyman11: 5:53pm On Nov 12, 2016
bimbo80:
It takes 15days but keep reminding them it may be resolved in no time
Thanks jare HV done that..just worried ni
Re: Un-blocking My MMM Account Is Taking Forever Money Is Hooked by Lagusta(m): 5:54pm On Nov 12, 2016
kilode100:

My Love, na so I see am o... This is husband no2 o... I don't how the useless he-goat for my number, the next thing he started showering me with gifts and his big blokos, I just forget myself, didn't take any precautions and we started banging and that was the same day that I wás caught and the Guy blokos big but e no sweet.

Na so u just forget me abi?? Na so life be?? Hmmm, no p shaa
Re: Un-blocking My MMM Account Is Taking Forever Money Is Hooked by b0rn2fuck(m): 5:54pm On Nov 12, 2016
kilode100:

My Love, na so I see am o... This is husband no2 o... I don't how the useless he-goat for my number, the next thing he started showering me with gifts and his big blokos, I just forget myself, didn't take any precautions and we started banging and that was the same day that I wás caught and the Guy blokos big but e no sweet.

water pass garri for this matter.
Re: Un-blocking My MMM Account Is Taking Forever Money Is Hooked by kilode100(f): 6:16pm On Nov 12, 2016
b0rn2fuck:
water pass garri for this matter.

Na temptation.
How your side?
Re: Un-blocking My MMM Account Is Taking Forever Money Is Hooked by kilode100(f): 6:19pm On Nov 12, 2016
Lagusta:

Na so u just forget me abi?? Na so life be?? Hmmm, no p shaa

Babe, I'm sorry but I told you that I was travelling...
I will re-add you on bbm as those old pins are no longer active.

I Love You kiss
Re: Un-blocking My MMM Account Is Taking Forever Money Is Hooked by b0rn2fuck(m): 6:20pm On Nov 12, 2016
[quote author=kilode100 post=50985403]

Na temptation. How your side?[/quote ] my side dey dulling..your side nko?

1 Like

Re: Un-blocking My MMM Account Is Taking Forever Money Is Hooked by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 12, 2016
When you were busy getting help you didn't announce it on NairaLand o.

1 Like

Re: Un-blocking My MMM Account Is Taking Forever Money Is Hooked by kilode100(f): 6:26pm On Nov 12, 2016
[quote author=b0rn2fuck post=50985484][/quote]

I dey o... I just dey sample different penis everyday. Is it just me or sex is getting sweeter by the day? Sex is one of the most beautiful gifts given to mankind.

3 Likes

Re: Un-blocking My MMM Account Is Taking Forever Money Is Hooked by Lagusta(m): 7:17pm On Nov 12, 2016
kilode100:

Babe, I'm sorry but I told you that I was travelling...
I will re-add you on bbm as those old pins are no longer active.

I Love You kiss

I love u more sweetheart, but im jealous, see as u answer born2fuck like a don, ume answer me like a nobody....

Babe I love u scatter!!!!

1 Like

Re: Un-blocking My MMM Account Is Taking Forever Money Is Hooked by Nnemuka(f): 7:24pm On Nov 12, 2016
k
Re: Un-blocking My MMM Account Is Taking Forever Money Is Hooked by b0rn2fuck(m): 7:49pm On Nov 12, 2016
kilode100:

I dey o... I just dey sample different penis everyday. Is it just me or sex is getting sweeter by the day? Sex is one of the most beautiful gifts given to mankind.
grin
kilode100:

hmmm nah wah! Na so prick sweet reach? This one wey u dey sample all kind of dick fear me oo

2 Likes

Re: Un-blocking My MMM Account Is Taking Forever Money Is Hooked by kilode100(f): 8:08pm On Nov 12, 2016
b0rn2fuck:
grin hmmm nah wah! Na so prick sweet reach? This one wey u dey sample all kind of dick fear me oo

My Babe, no fear o.. I am very versatile in bedmatics matter now because of constant practice...
Re: Un-blocking My MMM Account Is Taking Forever Money Is Hooked by kilode100(f): 8:10pm On Nov 12, 2016
Lagusta:

I love u more sweetheart, but im jealous, see as u answer born2fuck like a don, ume answer me like a nobody....

Babe I love u scatter!!!!

My Baby... pls don't be jealous. You know we both have this badass chemistry.

I Love you too

1 Like

Re: Un-blocking My MMM Account Is Taking Forever Money Is Hooked by b0rn2fuck(m): 9:12pm On Nov 12, 2016
kilode100:

My Babe, no fear o.. I am very versatile in bedmatics matter now because of constant practice...
walahi, I fear tins oooo! This tin bi like rubber nah, abi una get cream wey dey retighten ham back... As I like toto reach ehn, I must not enter into another person wey like prick, na Bleep till death calls..
Re: Un-blocking My MMM Account Is Taking Forever Money Is Hooked by kilode100(f): 9:18pm On Nov 12, 2016
b0rn2fuck:
walahi, I fear tins oooo! This tin bi like rubber nah, abi una get cream wey dey retighten ham back... As I like toto reach ehn, I must not enter into another person wey like prick, na Bleep till death calls..

There's a cream called second virgin. It remodels and refurbishes old and worn out pussiess. It makes it new like a virgin's... if not got that cream, market for don knock.

I really really really love sex and one man can never be enough for me.

I wasn't circumcised.

1 Like

Re: Un-blocking My MMM Account Is Taking Forever Money Is Hooked by kazyman11: 9:40pm On Nov 12, 2016
kazyman11:
Three Participant was assigned to me to PH on 7th of dis month..I did pay n complete payment n also got confirmed for 2 of dem. The 3rd participant after Confirming his Bank Account No. the Teller Officer said d account was Blocked DAT I can't pay into it hmmm his number too was OFF,his guilder too no avail...so I logged in n I refuse to make payment stating my reasons...mistakenly I click on d same details again n I refuse payment what happened next was My Account was BLOCKED...hmm.
wrote to Support since on Monday n I was replied DAT it will be unlock soon..since then it still BLOCKED ooo its 6days now..my Guilder(maxim)no where to be found...I have huge available Marvos hope dey r Safe

Anyone in dis case
Re: Un-blocking My MMM Account Is Taking Forever Money Is Hooked by b0rn2fuck(m): 10:21pm On Nov 12, 2016
kilode100:

There's a dream called second virgin. It remodels and refurbishes old and worn out pussiess. It makes it new like a virgin's... if not got that cream, market for don knock.

I really really really love sex and one man can never be enough for me.

I wasn't circumcised.
I won't accept that, if we start fucking nah, so you go leave me go Bleep another person, better we will fucking morning,afternoon and night but blood go dry finish. I cannot share your pussy with anyone else ooo...

E bi like say mmm don finally scam the OP

1 Like

Re: Un-blocking My MMM Account Is Taking Forever Money Is Hooked by Kythu(m): 11:07am On Nov 14, 2016
kazyman11:

is it open now
Re: Un-blocking My MMM Account Is Taking Forever Money Is Hooked by ajomzz(m): 10:49pm On Nov 14, 2016
Suiiii
Re: Un-blocking My MMM Account Is Taking Forever Money Is Hooked by cyberguy72(m): 6:39am On Nov 15, 2016
Plz i need your opinion here.i made a GH on the 11th of Nov and have been waiting endlessly to be paired only to find out this morning as i logged in that i have been instructed to make PH i pledged on the 3rd of Nov.Is that how it works? or is it a mistake from support?
Re: Un-blocking My MMM Account Is Taking Forever Money Is Hooked by divinelove(m): 7:08am On Nov 15, 2016
cyberguy72:
Plz i need your opinion here.i made a GH on the 11th of Nov and have been waiting endlessly to be paired only to find out this morning as i logged in that i have been instructed to make PH i pledged on the 3rd of Nov.Is that how it works? or is it a mistake from support?

You dnt play a game you dnt kw its rules, a matching order is what you are asking for sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hello Bike: The Most Trusted New Energy Investment Platform. / The Business Of The 21st Century With Residual Income For Life / MBA Forest Admits Crash Promise Investors Audio Refund

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.