Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,780 members, 7,955,984 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:27 PM

Abusive Gay Relationship Help!! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Abusive Gay Relationship Help!! (3042 Views)

She Went Back To Her Abusive Husband / Man Impregnates His Sister In-law To Punish His "Abusive" Wife / Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Father Saved Her From An Abusive Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abusive Gay Relationship Help!! by cococandy(f): 1:28am On Nov 14, 2016
He sexually molested you. You are still underage. You can spin this to your advantage. You will have to deal with coming out of the closet first.
Re: Abusive Gay Relationship Help!! by Welcomme: 8:27am On Nov 14, 2016
masonkz:

Are you ok? undecided
Wen has it become a crime to do freelance advert? I was only advertising u to that dude..He may find u attractive and ready to give u his ass..

1 Like

Re: Abusive Gay Relationship Help!! by Sirmuel1(m): 10:34am On Nov 14, 2016
Which kind thread I enter this monday morning? cheesy
Re: Abusive Gay Relationship Help!! by Nobody: 12:03pm On Nov 14, 2016
Welcomme:
Wen has it become a crime to do freelance advert? I was only advertising u to that dude..He may find u attractive and ready to give u his ass..

1. You assume I am online looking for sex

2. You assume I would be attracted to him, or him to me.

3. He's underage.

4. The guy is obviously in need of help and you had to spin this another way.

sorry, I must have missed the joke. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Abusive Gay Relationship Help!! by Welcomme: 2:26pm On Nov 14, 2016
masonkz:

1. You assume I am online looking for sex
2. You assume I would be attracted to him, or him to me.
3. He's underage.
4. The guy is obviously in need of help and you had to spin this another way.

sorry, I must have missed the joke. smiley
No vex...How are u doing?
Re: Abusive Gay Relationship Help!! by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 14, 2016
Welcomme:
No vex...How are u doing?

I no vex tongue

I'm fine, and you?
Re: Abusive Gay Relationship Help!! by Nobody: 6:33pm On Nov 14, 2016
Op, please find someone to talk to.
Re: Abusive Gay Relationship Help!! by Chuksemi(m): 5:17pm On Nov 15, 2016
masonkz:
Hmm. Interesting.

Does your mum know about your sexuality? And where do you stay? I guess not Nigeria.

The fact that he has videos of you shouldn't make you tie your self down to him for life. You can always claim that he blackmailed you into doing those videos (which I think is what he did anyway).

One way or another, you'd have to come out to your mum (or someone close you can trust), lest you end up getting killed by him (whether intentional or not).

On another note, I agree with what baby124 wrote

Lol. Hello. I think he is a troll. Opened a Yahoo mail account and registered here. Just to troll.
Re: Abusive Gay Relationship Help!! by Nobody: 8:43pm On Nov 15, 2016
Please don't commit sucide u either tell ur parents, ur spiritual leader or the police.evry thing is gonna be okay
Re: Abusive Gay Relationship Help!! by Nobody: 1:23am On Nov 16, 2016
mysticgal:

It's not wrong.. This boy is just young and it's wrong if he suffers this young whether gay or not, his safety comes first before his sexuality besides he's human.

BTW
I missed you sha :p
its wrong sis.

(1) (2) (Reply)

EXPOSED: My Sister's Husband Asked Me To Suck His P*nis While His Wife Was Away / Alhaji Yakubu Nasfi Wedding To Underage Girl In Niger State. Photos & Reactions / How A Woman Caught Her Husband Cheating In My Estate.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.