Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,068 members, 7,835,605 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Proof that Jesus is not the Name Of The Messiah - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Proof that Jesus is not the Name Of The Messiah (2481 Views)

Debunking The Lies Of The Jehovah's Witnesses That Jesus Didn't Resurrect Bodily / Death Is Proof That A Higher Power (god) Exists / Is This A Proof That The Trending Apostle Suleman's Photos Were Photoshopped? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Proof that Jesus is not the Name Of The Messiah by sonmvayina(m): 1:11pm On Nov 16, 2016
Kalatium:

Of course I read, but show me prove from the bible

revelation 19:15
Re: Proof that Jesus is not the Name Of The Messiah by Kalatium(m): 2:16pm On Nov 16, 2016
sonmvayina:

Luke 19:27...
You are very funny o you think am gullible.
Let me explain Luke19:27 for you. But 1st you should note that Christians don't judge a teaching by one verse but the whole chapter or book.
As to the answer to your question, Jesus was not referring to himself but saying a parable. The title of the parable is "parable of the gold coins or talents". A parable is an earthly story with a heavenly meaning. Jesus is just giving a story the judgement day.
Therefore the premise of your argument is wrong, go and read the whole Luke 19 you will understand the story. Jesus never supported Jihad and he will never.
Thanks.
Re: Proof that Jesus is not the Name Of The Messiah by Kalatium(m): 2:18pm On Nov 16, 2016
sonmvayina:

revelation 19:15
Thesame applies to revelation

(1) (2) (Reply)

So All The Proponents Of Tithe Cannot Answer This Simple Question / Come And See What Jesus Is Doing... / Could Oprah Winfrey Be The Sign Of The Coming Of The Anti-Christ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.