Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,588 members, 7,955,166 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:32 PM

Your Problem Is Ignorance : Soyinka Hits Back At Internet Trolls - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Your Problem Is Ignorance : Soyinka Hits Back At Internet Trolls (31159 Views)

‘Your Problem Is Ignorance': Soyinka Hits Back At Internet Trolls / ‘Your Problem Is Ignorance': Soyinka Hits Back At Internet Trolls / ‘Your Problem Is Ignorance': Soyinka Hits Back At Internet Trolls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Problem Is Ignorance : Soyinka Hits Back At Internet Trolls by jhubril(m): 2:38am On Nov 14, 2016
Baruch Spinoza told us that fame means pleasing humans and avoiding that which offends them. Fame is a departure from nothingness to nothingness.
Re: Your Problem Is Ignorance : Soyinka Hits Back At Internet Trolls by idinc(m): 3:34am On Nov 14, 2016
look before u leap! Soyinka of all people should knw dat old adage
Re: Your Problem Is Ignorance : Soyinka Hits Back At Internet Trolls by Nobody: 3:37am On Nov 14, 2016
kunyeo:
Hasnt he paid his dues?

[quote author[quote author=Bollinger post=51016101]

Win a nobel prize and then we can talk about "feeling" too much about one's self. He has earned the right. No single Nigerian in Nigeria has a quarter of his brain power.

He won a Nobel? No wonder all the pride

kstix:

No ooo. because winning a Nobel laureate is bread and butter abi? rubbish

grin

1 Like

Re: Your Problem Is Ignorance : Soyinka Hits Back At Internet Trolls by Sagacity07: 3:40am On Nov 14, 2016
With all the jagaban grammar wey oga talk ......nna odiro easy oooo. Pls come to this thread, let me show you something https://www.nairaland.com/3457257/orwellian-elite-herd#50916274 cool
Re: Your Problem Is Ignorance : Soyinka Hits Back At Internet Trolls by Emassive(m): 4:09am On Nov 14, 2016
Remembered for what pls?
rusher14:

A Nobel laureate on a pedestal he doesn't belong?

Let's say both of you pass to the great beyond today who would be remembered?
Re: Your Problem Is Ignorance : Soyinka Hits Back At Internet Trolls by Aikayy: 4:29am On Nov 14, 2016
rusher14:

A Nobel laureate on a pedestal he doesn't belong?

Let's say both of you pass to the great beyond today who would be remembered?

SIR, DO U KNOW CLIFFORD ORJI? IF BOTH OF U PASS ON NOW WHO WOULD BE REMEMBERED? DOES THAT MAKE ORJI A GREAT MAN. THAT CLOWN SOYINKA SHOULD SHUT UP ALREADY.

1 Like

Re: Your Problem Is Ignorance : Soyinka Hits Back At Internet Trolls by mpowa(m): 4:59am On Nov 14, 2016
NaijaMutant:
Soyinka is trying to insult our common sensibilities undecided

The trolls weren't with you in the US when you promised to tear your green card out of your over bloated ego, as if America even cares about your existence or opinion.

All we are asking you is to fulfill your promise /threat

If Soyinka can't keep to his word;
How do you expect Buhari to fulfill all his campaign promises undecided
You guys just have problem, not only that, you are jobless. The way you see Nigerians react to any flimsy things, you no that we need to get busier as a people, i don't know what people can't react to. How will his tearing the green card make you people's lives better? Okay you can make fun of it, joke about it,but when you people get to the point of insulting an 80yrs old man everyday, or creating timeline for him to do something he decides for himself, then you know Nigerian youths have problem.

It's so crazy in this country now, every issue is becoming a social issue, any little thing, a man is preaching to his congregation, you will table it on tweeter and be wasting the little intelligent you have left, someone post a lie about Buhari, thousands will believe, it and start making noise about like it's true, the future looks bleak for the youths, the things we waste our energy on is alarming, whatever Vocabulary the Nobel Laureate used to qualify you lots, you deserve it and times 100. Insult him till eternity, a lot of you can never be half the man he his because you lack the discipline and focus, you waste your tiny intelligence on social media, TRolling, I wish there's a trophy for trolling. Hopelessness is your case, Kountinue!

1 Like

Re: Your Problem Is Ignorance : Soyinka Hits Back At Internet Trolls by jide333(m): 8:28am On Nov 14, 2016
You are blaming trump for responding to anyone who tries to insult him and here we are receiving your response to those asking your to tear your card? no diff

1 Like

Re: Your Problem Is Ignorance : Soyinka Hits Back At Internet Trolls by Nobody: 8:28am On Nov 14, 2016
NaijaMutant:

Asslicking per excellence grin

You've got a talent in this aswear grin

Re: Your Problem Is Ignorance : Soyinka Hits Back At Internet Trolls by ZoneBslayer(m): 8:31am On Nov 14, 2016
AlPeter:
how many times will one have top explain same thing to these waillerz BuBU was never apart of the coup. The coup plotters confirm that eons ago.
tell that to the zombies like you devoid of reason and common sense..

1 Like

Re: Your Problem Is Ignorance : Soyinka Hits Back At Internet Trolls by Nobody: 8:37am On Nov 14, 2016
There is NO DIFFERENCE between TB. JOSHUA , OBJ and SOYINKA.

it is innately in them.

Indecisiveness and Cowardice na their trademark.

So, I am not surprised.
Re: Your Problem Is Ignorance : Soyinka Hits Back At Internet Trolls by LorDBolton(m): 9:25am On Nov 14, 2016
Muafrika2:
I think the guy thinks too much of himself. He visited Kenya few years back and blocked the media out of a speech he was giving. Just a speech. He considers everything that comes of his mouth as important as his published writtings. undecided so much so that it should be protected from the media? undecided

He needs a reality check. And start being generous with his wisdom, If he believes he has got something useful for the world politics.

You confuse brilliance for wisdom.
Re: Your Problem Is Ignorance : Soyinka Hits Back At Internet Trolls by LorDBolton(m): 9:28am On Nov 14, 2016
jide333:
You are blaming trump for responding to anyone who tries to insult him and here we are receiving your response to those asking your to tear your card? no diff

That's the hypocrisy of these fools bruv

Same clinton & her supporters who criticised trump for claiming he might not accept the result of the elections ARE THE SAME ONES PROTESTING the results of the elections.

Hypocrisy is a disease science hasn't been able to cure.

1 Like

Re: Your Problem Is Ignorance : Soyinka Hits Back At Internet Trolls by Myself2(m): 10:00am On Nov 14, 2016
Lucasinho:

source: https://www.thecable.ng/problem-ignorance-soyinka-hits-back-internet-trolls

If Mr Soyinka cannot fulfill his threat to cut up the green card the American government graciously issued him,then he is a coward and should bury his bushy face in shame.He wasn't under compulsion to make the threat ,so why stall now.

1 Like

Re: Your Problem Is Ignorance : Soyinka Hits Back At Internet Trolls by Bollinger(m): 10:28am On Nov 14, 2016
[quote author=Muafrika2 post=51019732][/quote]

You are a Nigerian. That is your problem. Ignorance is a burden you all carry with ease. You don't value knowledge hence you are all doomed to continue in the rot you have created for yourself. Those who value it (non Nigerians) give him credit for it. Your s.tupid brain cannot fathom that if he destroys his green card physically, all he has to do is apply online for another one. How would you know if he did or didn't. That is what he is trying to tell you. Unbelievable.
Re: Your Problem Is Ignorance : Soyinka Hits Back At Internet Trolls by Nobody: 10:43am On Nov 14, 2016
Bollinger:

You are a Nigerian. That is your problem. Ignorance is a burden you all carry with ease. You don't value knowledge hence you are all doomed to continue in the rot you have created for yourself. Those who value it (non Nigerians) give him credit for it. Your s.tupid brain cannot fathom that if he destroys his green card physically, all he has to do is apply online for another one. How would you know if he did or didn't. That is what he is trying to tell you. Unbelievable.
Am not Nigerian. The joke ( insult) is on you angry
Re: Your Problem Is Ignorance : Soyinka Hits Back At Internet Trolls by Bollinger(m): 10:49am On Nov 14, 2016
Muafrika2:

Am not Nigerian. The joke ( insult) is on you angry

Neither am i. But i don't believe you though. You think like one.
Re: Your Problem Is Ignorance : Soyinka Hits Back At Internet Trolls by Nobody: 10:50am On Nov 14, 2016
IF A YORUBA MAN TELLS U IF WE GET THERE WE WILL TAKE THIS MEDICINE CHECK WELL IF ITS THE SAME MEDICINE THEN IF IT IS.......DONT TAKE URS BECAUSE HE HAS AN ANTIDOTE SOMEWHERE WITH HIM
Re: Your Problem Is Ignorance : Soyinka Hits Back At Internet Trolls by Nobody: 10:52am On Nov 14, 2016
Bollinger:

Neither am i. But i don't believe you though. You think like one.
Same here. You are as foul mouthed as one.
Re: Your Problem Is Ignorance : Soyinka Hits Back At Internet Trolls by Bollinger(m): 10:54am On Nov 14, 2016
Muafrika2:

Same here. You are as foul mouthed as one.

I'm only foul mouthed to s.tupid people. i can't help it.
Re: Your Problem Is Ignorance : Soyinka Hits Back At Internet Trolls by Nobody: 10:58am On Nov 14, 2016
Bollinger:

I'm only foul mouthed to s.tupid people. i can't help it.

If could only shed abit of civilization to answer this insult with another undecided
Re: Your Problem Is Ignorance : Soyinka Hits Back At Internet Trolls by Bollinger(m): 11:00am On Nov 14, 2016
Muafrika2:

If could only shed abit of civilization to answer this insult with another undecided

Type your comment again. It sounds s.tupid and makes no sense. See why i'm foul mouthed?
Re: Your Problem Is Ignorance : Soyinka Hits Back At Internet Trolls by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 14, 2016
Bollinger:

Type your comment again. It sounds s.tupid and makes no sense. See why i'm foul mouthed?

I did not expect it to. For you.
Re: Your Problem Is Ignorance : Soyinka Hits Back At Internet Trolls by Bollinger(m): 11:08am On Nov 14, 2016
Muafrika2:

I did not expect it to. For you.

Did you even read what wrote? Bad spellings, improper punctuations, and a general lack of coherence. Guy, even wole soyinka grin wouldn't understand it.
Re: Your Problem Is Ignorance : Soyinka Hits Back At Internet Trolls by javispj(m): 11:09am On Nov 14, 2016
nyben4eva:

You're as ignorant as Soyinka the old man who still dwells on his past glory.
It's either u hungry or angry at something or someone.. cus that's the major reason u finding it hard to think well..
Re: Your Problem Is Ignorance : Soyinka Hits Back At Internet Trolls by Nobody: 11:14am On Nov 14, 2016
Bollinger:

Did you even read what wrote? Bad spellings, improper punctuations, and a general lack of coherence. Guy, even wole soyinka grin wouldn't understand it.

undecided
Re: Your Problem Is Ignorance : Soyinka Hits Back At Internet Trolls by Bollinger(m): 11:15am On Nov 14, 2016
Muafrika2:

undecided
Read it. Slowly this time.

Re: Your Problem Is Ignorance : Soyinka Hits Back At Internet Trolls by Nobody: 11:22am On Nov 14, 2016
[quote author=Bollinger post=51024760][/quote]

★★Sigh★★

These Nigerians who are not Nigerian!
Re: Your Problem Is Ignorance : Soyinka Hits Back At Internet Trolls by Bollinger(m): 11:42am On Nov 14, 2016
Muafrika2:

★★Sigh★★

★★Sigh★★

Re: Your Problem Is Ignorance : Soyinka Hits Back At Internet Trolls by jerryfisher(m): 11:45am On Nov 14, 2016
jumper524:
Honestly if i were in your shoes prof i wouldn't do such nd i admire you even more for not doing such it goes to show that your brain works b4 ur ego
the old man was high wen he said it oo plls let's not take it serious!!!but truth be told I don't take any word from the AFONJAS serious
Re: Your Problem Is Ignorance : Soyinka Hits Back At Internet Trolls by Nobody: 12:51pm On Nov 14, 2016
Bollinger:

★★Sigh★★

There's another one in the foreign affairs section called Lucasbalo. The two of you will love each other.
Re: Your Problem Is Ignorance : Soyinka Hits Back At Internet Trolls by Nobody: 1:17pm On Nov 14, 2016
ivandragon:
whole lot of BS from WS.

nobody forced you to promise to cut your US residency permit if Trump won, you did it out of your own violation.

now that Trump won, no one can force you to cut it, but raining insults on those who call you out based on your unguided utterances is silly.

just say 'I won't be ripping up my permit anytime soon' & leave it at that.

Out of his own volition you meant to write. Why on earth would he join issues with folks like you?
There are many Americans who vowed to move to Canada if Trump won, nobody is asking them why they are not heading to the borders yet.

People like you take everything literally and the reason is as Soyinka said, because you often don't have a good grasp of the subjects you are trying to discuss.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades / Behold The Jewel Of My Heart / Abubakar Adam Ibrahim Wins The 2016 Nigeria Prize For Literature.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.