Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,675 members, 7,837,490 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

President Buhari Flies To Morocco Tomorrow For Climate Change Conference - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Flies To Morocco Tomorrow For Climate Change Conference (8817 Views)

Buhari Speaks At The Climate Change Conference (COP22) 2016 In Morocco / President Buhari Arrives Morocco Ahead Of Climate Change Conference (photos) / Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Flies To Morocco Tomorrow For Climate Change Conference by Miles300: 8:39pm On Nov 13, 2016
richidinho:
What is the duty of our Environment minister?

In Trump's voice.... "There is noting like climate change, America will pull out of such accord
just wat I was wondering !! This man attends every slight international programs , without even giving minister room to learn and improve in there ministry if it's sometin relatin to it's ministry .. Wetin Buhari know about climate change ! No be to go there go read script and that ends it ..

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Flies To Morocco Tomorrow For Climate Change Conference by bejeria101(m): 8:40pm On Nov 13, 2016
Oponu daura! You are off again?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Flies To Morocco Tomorrow For Climate Change Conference by yinkslinks(m): 8:40pm On Nov 13, 2016
Bad citizen grin grin grin grin grin grin
eezeribe:
Bubu is just going there for going sake... He knows nothing about climate change. He knows only rainy season when the grasses are green for his cattles To graze.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Flies To Morocco Tomorrow For Climate Change Conference by Miles300: 8:40pm On Nov 13, 2016
His just going to read script to them and come back , wat happens if the minister in this section attends this ?
Re: President Buhari Flies To Morocco Tomorrow For Climate Change Conference by plaetton: 8:41pm On Nov 13, 2016
eezeribe:
Bubu is just going there for going sake... He knows nothing about climate change. He knows only rainy season when the grasses are green for his cattles To graze.

grin grin
You took the words right out of my head.

I mean, couldn't he have sent the foreign minister or the minister for the environment to represent Nigeria ?
How many other Presidents will be there ?

He should be attending conferences about positive economic change, not climate change.

Hilarious.
Re: President Buhari Flies To Morocco Tomorrow For Climate Change Conference by Technocrat1759(m): 8:44pm On Nov 13, 2016
this president doesn't joke wth anyfin dat invoves travelling out of nigeria.... What has his beein there in person got 2 effect?..........he doesn't even know d use of his aids.... I jst tire.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Flies To Morocco Tomorrow For Climate Change Conference by thonyrule(m): 8:53pm On Nov 13, 2016
always flying, fly pass witch self

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Flies To Morocco Tomorrow For Climate Change Conference by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 13, 2016
eezeribe:

You can quote me but I won't see it cos I only visit a post once...
Lol...
100% true
Re: President Buhari Flies To Morocco Tomorrow For Climate Change Conference by impossible27(m): 9:15pm On Nov 13, 2016
Another political blunder loading. Who can predict what he will say there and disgrace us?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Flies To Morocco Tomorrow For Climate Change Conference by bishopcarter: 9:40pm On Nov 13, 2016
Which baba? Which trip? God punish the fairs dulladinho, punish the trip, punish the bank, UN and the Climate Change itself nonsense angry angry
baski92:
If you got a message from your bank that one thousand wan debit from your account by federal government to suppose BABA trip, what will you do

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Flies To Morocco Tomorrow For Climate Change Conference by Nobody: 9:45pm On Nov 13, 2016
eezeribe:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: President Buhari Flies To Morocco Tomorrow For Climate Change Conference by jaz(m): 9:56pm On Nov 13, 2016
I know many Nigerians will be hoping and praying for this old man to just die so we can move forward

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari Flies To Morocco Tomorrow For Climate Change Conference by baski92(m): 10:02pm On Nov 13, 2016
bishopcarter:
Which baba? Which trip? God punish the fairs dulladinho, punish the trip, punish the bank, UN and the Climate Change itself nonsense angry angry
lol take am easy bro
Re: President Buhari Flies To Morocco Tomorrow For Climate Change Conference by gregyboy(m): 10:30pm On Nov 13, 2016
chaiii burahi don kill me ooh kahiii wahali..... soon we go hear say he go moon for uniben post umegringrin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Flies To Morocco Tomorrow For Climate Change Conference by uvie66: 10:48pm On Nov 13, 2016
Climate change, how is this suppose to bring down dollar naira exchange rate, militancy in the delta region, youth unemployment, insecurity, lectures sleeping with students, boko haram insurgent or corruption in the military. This aboki needs his head to be examined.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Flies To Morocco Tomorrow For Climate Change Conference by Lilcentt(f): 10:55pm On Nov 13, 2016
When will this foolish man go and visit Syria or Pakistan so they can help us bomb him and his plane
Or even kidnap him so we can start d hashtag BringBackBubu

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Flies To Morocco Tomorrow For Climate Change Conference by Nobody: 12:16am On Nov 14, 2016
For him mind na, he is doing a smart thing.
Re: President Buhari Flies To Morocco Tomorrow For Climate Change Conference by london4luv: 12:36am On Nov 14, 2016
eezeribe:

my dear uir saying the truth and he will disgrace him self and this zoo called nigeria. U will see
Re: President Buhari Flies To Morocco Tomorrow For Climate Change Conference by opribo(m): 12:49am On Nov 14, 2016
41 foreign trips spent average of 4 days in each trip therefore has spent 164 days outside the country that is in urgent need of recovery. Still researching on how much each trip cost tax payers.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Flies To Morocco Tomorrow For Climate Change Conference by Ddy(m): 1:00am On Nov 14, 2016
But let's be realistic,do u think Buhari really understand the meaning of climate change or he is just going there for going sake. I have never seen a dump president like this.Cant wait for 2019
Re: President Buhari Flies To Morocco Tomorrow For Climate Change Conference by kassy777: 2:21am On Nov 14, 2016
Miles300:
just wat I was wondering !! This man attends every slight international programs , without even giving minister room to learn and improve in there ministry if it's sometin relatin to it's ministry .. Wetin Buhari know about climate change ! No be to go there go read script and that ends it ..
My brother, what we are seeing is illitracy at work.
Re: President Buhari Flies To Morocco Tomorrow For Climate Change Conference by kassy777: 2:25am On Nov 14, 2016
impossible27:
Another political blunder loading.
Who can predict what he will say there and disgrace us?
with bubu, acts of disgrace and degrace are guaranteed any time, any day because he himself is disgrace.
Re: President Buhari Flies To Morocco Tomorrow For Climate Change Conference by Emassive(m): 2:58am On Nov 14, 2016
This dude Buhari and his meaningless trips.... do you want to sign another fake MOU just like you did with China yet nothing to show for it yet
Re: President Buhari Flies To Morocco Tomorrow For Climate Change Conference by Nobody: 3:50am On Nov 14, 2016
This dumb retard and mis-placed priorities!
Re: President Buhari Flies To Morocco Tomorrow For Climate Change Conference by uvalued(m): 8:47am On Nov 14, 2016
Justiyke4u:
as if they can redo what's done already

wow tatto gone wrong lol
Re: President Buhari Flies To Morocco Tomorrow For Climate Change Conference by greatermax77(m): 9:25am On Nov 14, 2016
Very important journey, PMB, pls kindly talk to other world leader on the rising intensity of heat & dust in Nigeria.
Hammantime should also be adjusted. SMH
Re: President Buhari Flies To Morocco Tomorrow For Climate Change Conference by alaskido(m): 9:46am On Nov 14, 2016
Na wetin him sabi wey him want to go discuss for there. Ordinary ear piece him no sabi put for ear. Just dey disgrace our country anyhow.
Re: President Buhari Flies To Morocco Tomorrow For Climate Change Conference by mofeoluwadassah: 9:50am On Nov 14, 2016
deebrain:

So Buhari's travel will somehow be connected to the hot sun we are experiencing?

Ah! Nairaland. I surrender.

Don't let me give up on Nigeria.
I no fit laugh o grin grin grin nothing wey we no go here 4 nairaland o
Re: President Buhari Flies To Morocco Tomorrow For Climate Change Conference by CEOcountry(m): 10:59am On Nov 14, 2016
Quite unfortunate. Misplaced priority.
Re: President Buhari Flies To Morocco Tomorrow For Climate Change Conference by wtfCode: 11:03am On Nov 14, 2016
Why should I be surprised?
I've seen alot worse b4 from this dullarrd

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senate Wants Presidential Inauguration Moved To National Assembly / Ambode Inaugurates Transition Committee / Gov. Umahi Revalidates His APC Membership; Insists South-East Is APC (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.