Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,240 members, 7,957,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:05 PM

Why Do Pentecostals Adore Pastors On Notice Board Instead Of Jesus - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Pentecostals Adore Pastors On Notice Board Instead Of Jesus (604 Views)

Why Do Pentecostals Say Catholics Will Go To Hell? / Pentecostals Bash Catholics Yet They Celebrate Valentine The Most / Why Do Pentecostals Believe That Catholic Church Is Not A Bible Believing Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Pentecostals Adore Pastors On Notice Board Instead Of Jesus by Nobody: 10:39am On Nov 13, 2016
why do pentecostals allow the faces of their pastors to serve as advert for their churches but condemn catholics for using that of Jesus and Mary in their churches??

OAM4J
Re: Why Do Pentecostals Adore Pastors On Notice Board Instead Of Jesus by dingbang(m): 10:45am On Nov 13, 2016
Picture of Jesus and Blessed Virgin Mary?

Like seriously? Please who has seen Jesus abeg?

The "Jesus" you are seeing is just someone's face.

At least the pentecostals have a clear pic of their leader.

But the catholics should understand that The person who they worship is a Spirit and they should not use pictures or Idols.

And before anyone castigates me, I'm a Catholic!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Pentecostals Adore Pastors On Notice Board Instead Of Jesus by Nobody: 12:59pm On Nov 13, 2016
dingbang:
Picture of Jesus and Blessed Virgin Mary?

Like seriously? Please who has seen Jesus abeg?

The "Jesus" you are seeing is just someone's face.

At least the pentecostals have a clear pic of their leader.

But the catholics should understand that The person who they worship is a Spirit and they should not use pictures or Idols.

And before anyone castigates me, I'm a Catholic!
you are not any catholic...Naturally if u were a catholic u would have changed your church BC it doesn't fit your believe....so young man stop claiming catholic to make your biased point look unbiased

besides is not about who is in the picture rather a reflection of whom the picture represent

so are u now telling me pentecostals like you now worship the pictures of their pastors

BC as far as am concerned is better to have the pictures repsresenting Jesus than those of Pastors with gullible fellowers
Re: Why Do Pentecostals Adore Pastors On Notice Board Instead Of Jesus by DeSepiero(m): 1:02pm On Nov 13, 2016
Enuguboy4nsk:
why do pentecostals allow the faces of their pastors to serve as advert for their churches but condemn catholics for using that of Jesus and Mary in their churches??

OAM4J

The Pastors are egocentric.

(1) (Reply)

12 Things Forbidden In The Bible But We Do It Anyway / Who Is Mami Water??? / 7 Practical Reasons Every Christian Should Be A Biblical Creationist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.